• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So while we wait for the direct announcement in a few days, I'm going to list my 5 characters that could be the final fighter. Feel free to share your 5 characters that could be the final fighter.
Doomslayer
Crash
Rayman
Dr. Eggman
Master Chief
FIVE Big Bad Burger King Bets, huh?

Well here we go. If I win... I like either Whoppers with Cheese and Pickles ONLY, the Original Chicken Sandwich with NO mayo, or the new Ch'King with no sauce. And of course fries and drinks, onion rings are fine too.

1. WALUIGI (my top guess)
2. Phoenix Wright (perhaps with a Hero/Koopaling situation with Edgeworth/Athena/Apollo alts?)
3. A Pokemon/Trainer (Late SwSh trainer, some random Pokemon repping New Snap, etc)
4. Maybe a late Sonic character like Eggman? Maybe comes with a bonus Metal Sonic as an echo for Sonic if you purchase Eggman? Wishful thinking.
5. Lulu from Warioware? I'm just gonna throw her out there so I can be the one guy who gets it right if I'm right.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
So while we wait for the direct announcement in a few days, I'm going to list my 5 characters that could be the final fighter. Feel free to share your 5 characters that could be the final fighter.
Doomslayer
Crash
Rayman
Dr. Eggman
Master Chief
1. Off the Hook
2. Toadette
3. Paper Mario
4. Rabbid Mario
5. Guardian

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
OK SO

You GET playable Doctor Eggman, despite the fact that he murdered Spongebob at a Burger King.

BUT... you don't get a Death Egg or Egg Carrier or Wing Fortress type stage... you get a Sonic Colors Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park stage instead since it turns out he's a Sonic Colors Ultimate tie in.

Yay or nay?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
OK SO

You GET playable Doctor Eggman, despite the fact that he murdered Spongebob at a Burger King.

BUT... you don't get a Death Egg or Egg Carrier or Wing Fortress type stage... you get a Sonic Colors Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park stage instead since it turns out he's a Sonic Colors Ultimate tie in.

Yay or nay?
Trill.

Needs more sonic pinball imo

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Thankfully, my preferred anime sword fighter is already in:

I mean... if Sonic would turn into Excalibur Sonic and then a crazy song with guitar work by Marty Friedman of MEGADETH would kick in as he fought everyone while explaining why people need to die and enjoy the life they have before they die... I'd be ok with that.

And then throw "Live Life" in there too so he can beat up Jigglypuff to that song. Just a waalk orrrrrrr a journeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. What ONCE seemed impossible... todaaaaaay is nooooooooooooooooot

SKX31

Smash Master
Name an anime sword fighter.

I want him and will defend him with my life.

And no, no one can convince me that he's not anime when his Ultimate is literally Omnislash.

I'm purple now so the last Smash fighter has to be me!

Yeah, I wasn't my first choice either. But Sakurai works in mysterious ways.
Using this joke again
Edit Posted a video of Purple Rain, only to notice Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura 's response after the fact. Ah well, a replacement link to a Youtube search will have to do.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Imagine:

Doctor Eggman is FP11, being the villain that hijacks the game at the very end.

But in doing so... Sonic Colors Ultimate is immortalized in Smash via stage or whatever
Well to be fair, Sonic Colors is a very good game with some beautiful stages and banging music.
Most are certainly better than Lost World's warped Green Hill Zone variant.

It's just the Remaster that is uh... not as good as people would have hoped... putting it lightly.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's how I feel about Lost World like... I know that was the newest game when Smash Wii U was launching but like... I REALLY do not like Lost World and IF they had to choose a stage from that game, it couldn't have been any other place not "Might as well be Green Hill". Lost World is low-key immortalized via Smash and... I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Honestly, if we got ANY further Sonic content in Smash via DLC then ya know, so long as it isn't Classic Sonic I'm A-OKAY with it, even if it has to come as a tie-in to... erm... "post wild late night party tripping over himself as he sings backwards Sonic".

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Well to be fair, Sonic Colors is a very good game with some beautiful stages and banging music.

It's just the Remaster that is uh... not as good as people would have hoped... putting it lightly.
Sonic Colors' stages & music are fine, don't get me wrong: it's just the console version's plot, characterization, and terrible puns that drove me away from it.

Also, no offense but... you didn't answer my question yet.
What if it's a her?
View attachment 329145
(And before you say otherwise, YOU were the one who said "Name an anime swordfighter.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom