• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Dante is now 20 years old. DMC started today 20 years ago.

And this is the gift he got from Smash Bros for the anniversary of his series:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Remove that crack-addicted pothead impersonator from the others. That was not Dante and never was to begin with.

Don'te aka DINO (Dante In Name Only).

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Dante is now 20 years old. DMC started today 20 years ago.

And this is the gift he got from Smash Bros for the anniversary of his series:

Its fine, Sakura Wars got a gatcha game in its anniversary that the idiot higher ups at sega thought needed a 3 billion yen investment and it turned into a disaster that humiliated sega and literally made higher ups go "I will not greenlit mobile games anymore, lets focus on PC".

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
At least we know that impersonator's fate. Last I check someone had slain him forgotten left in the dust as he belongs.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Its fine, Sakura Wars got a gatcha game in its anniversary that the idiot higher ups at sega thought needed a 3 billion yen investment and it turned into a disaster that humiliated sega and literally made higher ups go "I will not greenlit mobile games anymore, lets focus on PC".
I heard about that, with what happened to the Sakura Wars gacha game and Delight Works. Cause man.....the Japanese were frickin' ****ed at Delight Works.
Remove that crack-addicted pothead impersonator from the others. That was not Dante and never was to begin with.

Don'te aka DINO (Dante In Name Only).
I'm aware it's DmC, but you need to relax or ignore trivial subjects you don't like. Cause I swear everytime I see you talk about something you don't like, you're practically bleeding salt. You should try ignoring trivial/non-important stuff you really don't like for your lifespan's sake.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Pic of the Day:

Today in 2001, "Devil May Cry" is on sale !! An action game where you fight the devil with a gun and a sword. The biggest feature is that it is stylish both in terms of expression and game content. The stylish rank went up if you fought brilliantly.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Pic of the Day:

Today in 2001, "Devil May Cry" is on sale !! An action game where you fight the devil with a gun and a sword. The biggest feature is that it is stylish both in terms of expression and game content. The stylish rank went up if you fought brilliantly.
I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I heard about that, with what happened to the Sakura Wars gacha game and Delight Works. Cause man.....the Japanese were frickin' ****ed at Delight Works.
The game was actually doing decently, not enough to make up for the high risk investment they made of course but enough to stick with Puyo Quest and SMT Dx2. SEGA Higher ups unironically had their heads up in the sky trying to turn SW into the next FGO or Grand Blue for it to only blow up in there face.

I hope its failure didn't kill Sakura Ishin project that leaked last year or any other sega project were unaware of.

There's rumors SEGA released PSO2 NGS earlier to make up for losses with gatcha whales hence why the games hardly has content at the moment.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Dang, and they say Nintendo screwed up badly...

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Pic of the Day:

A friend of mine bet that if Dante got in smash, he would finally give up and joins us playing smash. Since we got a costume, he wont for this iteration. Maybe, next time....

Actually his fate was worse:

:4pacman:
:4pacman:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
DMC Dante isn't even that bad.

Now that the series is back on track and Dante is back to normal, I think we can go back an appreciate a different take on the formula.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
DMC Dante isn't even that bad.

Now that the series is back on track and Dante is back to normal, I think we can go back an appreciate a different take on the formula.
Bruh at least give it the proper title instead of doing all caps like the main series. The issue isn't the gameplay per se as the Definitive Edition fixed the gameplay issues up a lot but the game's got very little charisma, like, had this been it's own original game, it wouldn't have gotten the same level of hate, but it wouldn't have been as well known either

ZelDan

Smash Master
Wow, this thread got a huge amount of pages since when I last was here yesterday because...reasons I cannot fathom...

anyways, uhhh, I got nothing to say about DMC. DMC is one of those series I think I'd probably really like but just haven't gotten around to actually checking out.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How can you not like DMC: dmc, when the Vergil Mobile exist?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Image of me colorized 2021
View attachment 327413
Kinda hard to be knowledgable of the early 2000s when you didn’t exist in the early 2000s lol
If you're on the internet, you can simply look up information.

There are people whose jobs are to be knowledgeable of information before they existed.

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion

There are people whose jobs are to be knowledgeable of information before they existed.
Alright, you’ve convinced me. Forget being a Marine Biologist, henceforth I will exclusively study Heinz ketchup bottles manufactured in the early 2000s! :4pacman:

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord

Dont be so hard on someone for not knowing about a bottle of ketchup. What is important is to know some general culture,, a decent amount of geography, a good amount of history and a lot about your mother language and math.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Dont be so hard on someone for not knowing about a bottle of ketchup. What is important is to know some general culture,, a decent amount of geography, a good amount of history and a lot about your mother language and math.
I wasn't intending to come down hard and the comment was not so much about the sauce but the comment about knowing things from before you were born. Just wanted to remind people that with so many easy ways to access information, knowing information from before your time born is a lot easier you might think.
Alright, you’ve convinced me. Forget being a Marine Biologist, henceforth I will exclusively study Heinz ketchup bottles manufactured in the early 2000s! :4pacman:
You can probably find some of those bottles amongst marine life.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
One does not simply write out long titles such as DMC: Devil May Cry on the internet. :4pacman:
The issue is not the full title.

The issue is the capitalization on the M.

DmC is not DMC. This distinction is easy to do and yet, it seems like no one ever learns.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The issue is not the full title.

The issue is the capitalization on the M.

DmC is not DMC. This distinction is easy to do and yet, it seems like no one ever learns.
I can never remember which one is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom