• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I think i figured out who the last dlc character will be. Taking a look at the roster of Tekken 7's DLC, here are the series represented

• King Of Fighters
  • Final Fantasy
  • Tekken
  • The Walking Dead
We have fighters from all of those series in Smash... exept for The Walking Dead. That series is 100% getting the last slot, no questions asked.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I think i figured out who the last dlc character will be. Taking a look at the roster of Tekken 7's DLC, here are the series represented

• King Of Fighters
  • Final Fantasy
  • Tekken
  • The Walking Dead
We have fighters from all of those series in Smash... exept for The Walking Dead. That series is 100% getting the last slot, no questions asked.
We already have a Walking Dead character
1624927467419.png

They were just locked behind Steve's alts for some reason

D

Deleted member

• King Of Fighters
  • Final Fantasy
  • Tekken
  • The Walking Dead
I'm not ready to relive the memories 😭😭😭

Technomage

Smash Champion
Say, by the time updates for this game stop coming, will Little Mac ever make it out of the lowest tier? Place your bets, people! :4pacman:

Last edited:

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm sorry Zelda. He's not even out yet but I cannot get over Kazuya, insta-maining him. This guy has everything I love in a fighter and a snazzy suit. And he's from Tekken.
Also, Cacomallow is real, you just need to stand in front of the mirror at 3 AM and repeatedly chant "Cacomallow."

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Also, Cacomallow is real, you just need to stand in front of the mirror at 3 AM and repeatedly chant "Cacomallow."
You forgot the part where you need to flush the toilet three times, drop acid, beat up a blackbelt with a spoon, and be murdered by Sirenhead disguised as the boss baby.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
Lets review Sakurai’s achievement through this last 10 years.

• He developed 3 games for Nintendo 3DS, WiiU and Switch systems
  • Included 45 new fighters (38 originals and 7 echoes, from which 21 in Smash 4 and 24 in Ultimate). Introduced 20 new series.
  • Developed 68 new stages (52 for Smash 4 and 16 for Ultimate). In addition to new versions of battlefield and final destination
  • Added 48 asisst trophies
  • Added 37 new Pokémon.
  • introduce the concept of mii costumes, more than 140 costumes were made.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
What could've been, at least for Ultimate.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Lets review Sakurai’s achievement through this last 10 years.

• He developed 3 games for Nintendo 3DS, WiiU and Switch systems
  • Included 45 new fighters (38 originals and 7 echoes, from which 21 in Smash 4 and 24 in Ultimate). Introduced 20 new series.
  • Developed 68 new staged (52 for Smash 4 and 16 for Ultimate). In addition to new versions of battlefield and final destination
  • Added 48 asisst trophies
  • Added 37 new Pokémon.
  • introduce the concept of mii costumes, more than 140 costumes were made.
Mr. Sakurai's achievements and also the achievements of many a talented developer!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
So about that 4chan leak we talked about and how it called the Dante Mii Costume..
And how he VAGUELY talked about CP10...

And how what he ""said"" is implying that CP11 is probably Phoenix Wright...

Looks like PapaGenos will talk about it in his next video..
All I wanted to say, haha

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace

• King Of Fighters
  • Final Fantasy
  • Tekken
  • The Walking Dead
Every time Clementine loses a stock "she will remember that."

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So about that 4chan leak we talked about and how it called the Dante Mii Costume..

Please. I can't take it anymore, don't give me hope.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

How does "But finally, the next DLC fighter will be the last one. There won't be any more after that. It'll be a while before that announcement, but it'll be available this year as planned, so please be patient." hint at anyone?

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
How does "But finally, the next DLC fighter will be the last one. There won't be any more after that. It'll be a while before that announcement, but it'll be available this year as planned, so please be patient." hint at anyone?
I don't care enough about the leak to answer your question even ironically lmao
But tbh, it really doesn't.

Then again, at least it's SOMETHING we could stare at, whether we can determine it's fake or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom