• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
First you come up with the idea of adding Eggman as the Sonic Forces rep, now you come up with this? You're a genius!
Why thank you! I am happy!

Yeah, my expectations are currently at:

The final two are among Sonic, Pokemon and Mario. What combo SPECIFICALLY, I can't say, whether that's something more looney like "Amy and Decidueye" or something more like "Dr. Eggman and Pokemon Trainer 2". I don't know. It could very well be "Shadow the Hedgehog and Waluigi, both promoted assist trophies revealed at the same time as the final two". Lloyd Mii returns with whatever is first while Red Shell returns with whatever is second. That's just where I'm hovering around. Maybe King Boo himself actually is coming, I don't know! If they want to surprise me with a Dead or Alive fighter in Smash or some other big surprise, I am all for it. Gleeful smile and all.

If I had to PICK like I am Master of Reality and I get what I want and nobody can tell me otherwise, it would be:

FP10: Shadow the Hedgehog

Stage: Radical Highway (jumping in front of the moon like SA2 Opening photo op/pic of the day fuel)

Mii Costumes: Lloyd returns, also Chao hat, Emerl deluxe Mii Brawler costume. A few other odd ones from here and there.

FP11: Waluigi

Stage: Waluigi's Island

Mii Costumes: The return of the missing Red Shell, various other odds and ends that simply don't fit elsewhere, etc.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Why thank you! I am happy!

Yeah, my expectations are currently at:

The final two are among Sonic, Pokemon and Mario. What combo SPECIFICALLY, I can't say, whether that's something more looney like "Amy and Decidueye" or something more like "Dr. Eggman and Pokemon Trainer 2". I don't know. It could very well be "Shadow the Hedgehog and Waluigi, both promoted assist trophies revealed at the same time as the final two". Lloyd Mii returns with whatever is first while Red Shell returns with whatever is second. That's just where I'm hovering around. Maybe King Boo himself actually is coming, I don't know! If they want to surprise me with a Dead or Alive fighter in Smash or some other big surprise, I am all for it. Gleeful smile and all.

If I had to PICK like I am Master of Reality and I get what I want and nobody can tell me otherwise, it would be:

FP10: Shadow the Hedgehog

Stage: Radical Highway (jumping in front of the moon like SA2 Opening photo op/pic of the day fuel)

Mii Costumes: Lloyd returns, also Chao hat, Emerl deluxe Mii Brawler costume. A few other odd ones from here and there.

FP11: Waluigi

Stage: Waluigi's Island

Mii Costumes: The return of the missing Red Shell, various other odds and ends that simply don't fit elsewhere, etc.
I can accept Waluigi, but only if he doesn't come with the Taco Stand. :troll:

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Ubisoft's move isn't that surprising to me. I can see a lot of publishers/developers going with more modestly budgeted free to play games to basically supplement the costs of AAA gaming series on consoles and PC. There's a danger if it becomes to successful a model and the company's tempted to shift significant resources over to it rather than paid games, but its too early to state that'll happen one way or another.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Interesting, though why a Wario stage and not a Waluigi stage?
The best Waluigi has in the sports games are generic tennis courts with his face somewhere, and if I were to pick Waluigi Pinball or any race track associated with him, none of the included music would be able to play on the stage (unless they were to get rid of that limitation). So I went with a tennis court that’ gimicky and has at least the tiniest relation to Waluigi himself.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Tournament featuring items that physically strike you.

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion

Melee weaponmaster confirmed?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

I guess you could say this tournament is... STRIKING?

Please laugh...

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Looks like a poster for an action movie.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

The level of testosterone in this tweet is off the charts

2006ToyotaTacoma

Smash Journeyman

5970c9.jpg

walugurl

Smash Journeyman
The best Waluigi has in the sports games are generic tennis courts with his face somewhere, and if I were to pick Waluigi Pinball or any race track associated with him, none of the included music would be able to play on the stage (unless they were to get rid of that limitation). So I went with a tennis court that’ gimicky and has at least the tiniest relation to Waluigi himself.
Um, do you not know that Waluigi has a stage in Mario sports mix with a giant Robot Waluigi that spits out giant pinballs?

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion

Pretty sure the only way this image could become more masculine is with the addition of this:
33FB074F-71C1-4990-9E8F-974E9EF53DB0.jpeg

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

SNAKE, SNAKE, PUT THE DEATH SCYTHE DOWN SNAKE.

kylexv

Smash Master
Pic of the Day:

Steel Diver turns 10 today!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Pic of the Day:

Steel Diver turns 10 today!
"Steel Diver" released today in 2011 !! It is a game that you can enjoy the operation by moving the control panel on the screen below 3DS with the touch pen. In Smash Bros., a projectile that shoots torpedoes that are difficult to see. I wonder if it seems to be "hidden". #Smash Bros SP

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'm surprised he didn't do a tweet about Street Fighter III: Third Strike's anniversary considering it's one of his favorite games.
Didn't he already show a picture referencing Evo Moment 37? Because considering the SF2 bias in SF's content, they can't really do anything else for SF3.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Well, no second POTD tonight after one hour passed.

Although he did post something this morning about Air Tags.

If you use multiple AirTags, you want to number them ...

Shroob

Sup?
Well, no second POTD tonight after one hour passed.

Although he did post something this morning about Air Tags.

If you use multiple AirTags, you want to number them ...
SPACE INVADER CP10 POG

:4pacman:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I'm surprised he didn't do a tweet about Street Fighter III: Third Strike's anniversary considering it's one of his favorite games.
I'm not, considering he's literally laid out his rules for anniversary photos and they boil down to "The specific game needs to have content I can show in a gameplay screenshot". There's no Street Fighter III content that can appear in a match.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
New PapaGenos video. Talks about Waluigi's new render, Toys for Bob's interview, a fake Rayman for Smash leak and the Samus being in Fortnite leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom