• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I've tried looking for a DK tie. I seriously can't find any, and it's so simple to make, you'd think there at least would be one out there. :mad:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
That's what I'm saying, it's so easy that I'm surprised they don't have it on the net. I'd gladly spend money if they had it..

Cable

Smash Lord
Well my chances for Columbus are completely gone. I dont have money, transportation, and found out I have a midterm on Saturday -________-

I wanted to be in the DK reunion :( well good luck guys

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so which DKs are going to MLG? me and ook and will(?) and who else?

PurpleTop

Smash Cadet
Man I wish I could be awesome with DK. But just about every time I use him, I lose (online). But whatever I will get better. I like DK a lot so I will be hanging around these boards. Good to see you all.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Good luck Will, Ripple, and Ook. I hope you guys did better today than I just did on my oral report...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ook was getting wall infinited game 3 last stock. haze uthrows for the kill but a bomb hits haze and he died before Ook does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom