• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
No they were on in the gym weren't they?

:phone:
ok so let me break this down for you guys.

the club house has a breaker box
- the main room had 2 fuses.
- the kitchen has its own fuse
- the restroom area has its own fuse.
- the fitness room has its own fuse

The TV island is also on the same fuse as the projectors.
this island had an extension cord from one outlet to a power strip. The power strip had 3 TVs and 3 Wiis on it.

The first fuse blew in the main room we think the projectors did it.

We relocate the the projectors to the fitness room. The projectors are now on the
the fuse for the fitness room. We have no problem.

The TV island is moved to the other fuse in the main room (the outlet on the far wall of the kitchen i believe) after about an hour or so that fuse blows.

If i am wrong Tommy might know the fuse situation better then i do. I do know how fuses work but i do not know exactly what rooms had how many fuses.

Master Raven

Smash Master
You guys are about to get bodied by Ryo when MK is banned...that is all...
mk didn't really stop ryo from beating me, NR, MVD and Redhalberd

anyway this tourney was a great experience despite power outage problems, but we know what caused that **** so we'll be better prepared next time. setting up monthly regionals for the clubhouse would be pretty awesome.

well so long mk. time to bring out my marth, and I reeeeeeally need to start working on matchups. i don't know how to play any MUs besides MK -trollface.jpg-

8Bitman

Smash Master
setting up monthly regionals for the clubhouse would be pretty awesome.
^^^ This ^^^

Regardless, next time, there shouldn't be projectors. It was an alright idea but now we know. AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!!! :awesome:

AND THIS TIME I AM MM'ing EVERYONE!!!! R.O.B SHALL MAKE UPSETS!!!! :awesome:

Apple Jelly we are teaming again.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You guys are about to get bodied by Ryo when MK is banned...that is all...

HrHero will not come to stop him either :troll:. Good **** Ryo, keep beasting

Told you I'm the only snake that will give you trouble :p

I love how eveyone *****es about MK hes not that good to a point where he needs to be banned. Your all just giving up on a match up your having trouble beating. I lost respect for the smash community for being *****s. <- Not even being a **** just telling it how it is.

Oh and next month is my birthday so it can be in honor of me.......... :awesome:
Nah next month is the tradition for me and 2link. 2 years running now. Our birthdays are Nov 8, can't break our tradition.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I was kinda uncomfortable playing on the projectors. I prefer playing on just TVs. What could be done next time is use splitters so that All of the finals can be played on a TV while being projected on a wall for the rest of the venue to watch.

:rosalina:

Master Raven

Smash Master
we can do a birthday for all three of you guys

i don't know projectors caused the power outage. in any case we just need to be more conservative with our setup spread next time. I personally have no problem with projectors.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Obviously you guys haven't been timed out enough if you think MK isn't that broken lol

@masterraven what I am saying is that he'll wreck everyone at that point, no hope for anyone in standing a chance IMO, MK is probably the only reason he didn't win this thing IMO.

Regardless Xaltis no one cares for your respect, you abandoned falco to play MK, so nothing you can say holds any weight lol where you *****ed out and switch mains....

NUFF SAID.

Lade will still be good, so will seibs because they're smart. They'll just have to work much harder to win when he is banned IMO

MVD

Smash Master
I disagree with you there, after the power died in game one I lost all my motivation and drive to play, I asked seibs and ryo to split cause I just wanted to leave but they declined then he beat me, I was confident before the power tripped so I am sure I would have beaten him otherwise, not tryin to take away from his win, just sayin tho

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Obviously you guys haven't been timed out enough if you think MK isn't that broken lol

Regardless Xaltis no one cares for your respect, you abandoned falco to play MK, so nothing you can say holds any weight lol where you *****ed out and switch mains....

NUFF SAID.
Seibrik has timed me out with his MK plenty of times. He's still not that good to be banned.

And your an idiot for saying I play MK. YET AGAIN at this tourney. I played Falco all singles. I prove you guys wrong everytime you say I main MK and not Falco. I main Falco.

NUFF SAID

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hes probably referring to that period of time where you went MK in over half of your dubs matches, and maybe 40% of your singles matches. before you "quit" for LoL

Xaltis

Smash Hero
hes probably referring to that period of time where you went MK in over half of your dubs matches, and maybe 40% of your singles matches. before you "quit" for LoL
In every tourney I have always used Falco more than MK except that one NLL tourney where I fought a sheik esam and hrnuts mk. And teams doesn't count who I use as my main. You really think double Falco team would do good?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
In every tourney I have always used Falco more than MK except that one NLL tourney where I fought a sheik esam and hrnuts mk. And teams doesn't count who I use as my main. You really think double Falco team would do good?
possibly. depends on the players

double diddy seems to work out fine if the diddy's know what they're doing :laugh:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Your projectors are what caused the power outage you know that right?
We all talked about it after the tourney. We realized it was the projects that was the problem do not bring those again.

ok so let me break this down for you Xaltis

this island had an extension cord from one outlet to a power strip. The power strip had 3 TVs and 3 Wiis on it.

We relocate the the projectors to the fitness room. The projectors are now on the

The TV island is moved to the other fuse in the main room (the outlet on the far wall of the kitchen i believe) after about an hour or so that fuse blows.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
ok so let me break this down for you Xaltis

You guys had too much stuff plugged into 1 thing and the projectors added 3 more plugs plus the 3 more wii plugs with it. It's not really so much the projectors themselves it was just all the stuff in 1 thing. I didn't wanna type all this to explain due to laziness lol but it looks like I did anyways. So yea it wasn't really the projectors.

MVD

Smash Master
We just need to space things out and not have an insane amount of setups, this never happened before just sayin

Master Raven

Smash Master
The projectors didn't feel laggy for me actually.

if anything just use one big projector for hype matches.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the projectors didnt lag

and the projectors just replaced 3 CRT TVs that were previously there all day. it wasnt like it went from 0 setups to 3 with projectors. The TVs that were already there were just replaced with projectors, so the TVs could be taken by the owners/used elsewhere

Mampam

Smash Ace
Me, Djjack, Chaz, and Puma and of course Seibrik are now like the only people in fl who have never lost to ryo in toureny :awesome::awesome::awesome:

but.......... my time is coming

unless i bust out d3 ;) <33333

Top Bottom