• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo Presents: Quit Life By Drinking DJs Birthday Smashfest (May 16)

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
ok, i can't bring anything but myself, some cash, and my controller. am i allowed to come? i will chip in to buy pizza if i can, but ill be leaving early to go see this girl's dance show.

Ayy SurMa

Smash Cadet
My ****ing **** hurts *****sss LMAOOO

IS ANYONE BRINGING A EXTRA ****ING COPY OF SMASH? IM SAVING PEOPLE THE HASSLE OF BRINGING A EXTRA CUBE!! And quit ****ing life surma for dropping a tv LMAOO the second I saw that the first thing that came to my head was QUIT LIFE!

lmao thats what i get when i was tossing it around.

i might be able too bring a extra copy of melee. it depends, ill let you know tomorrow.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
My ****ing **** hurts *****sss LMAOOO

IS ANYONE BRINGING A EXTRA ****ING COPY OF SMASH? IM SAVING PEOPLE THE HASSLE OF BRINGING A EXTRA CUBE!! And quit ****ing life surma for dropping a tv LMAOO the second I saw that the first thing that came to my head was QUIT LIFE!
if i can find it i can bring melee. (if thats the smash your talkin bout)

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
reminder: make sure u bring ur own money/food! he's not feeding NO ONE (xcept me cuz im a pretty *****)!
what are you talking about, he gonna buy like 15 **** gallons of DJs and hes not going to have it all to himself. lol jk i know what you mean but if your some kind of an alien and only stay alive by drinking fluids, then you dont need money cause im pretty sure DJ is gonna share DJs.

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Alright, put me on the Hesitant Drinkers list. I've avoided this topic because it's pretty unlikely I can make it, but I'm going to try.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Alright, put me on the Hesitant Drinkers list. I've avoided this topic because it's pretty unlikely I can make it, but I'm going to try.
So, my plans have changed. I was originally going to be in NY by now, but I'm still in Philly. I'll be taking the Chinatown bus to NY unless I can pull a rabbit out of my hat. So Kas, hit me up when you know what you're doing.

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
So, my plans have changed. I was originally going to be in NY by now, but I'm still in Philly. I'll be taking the Chinatown bus to NY unless I can pull a rabbit out of my hat. So Kas, hit me up when you know what you're doing.
This late in the game, I'm still not sure. Right now it looks like I'll be taking a series of trains in provided I can get the money together. Still not sure which trains. Though the Chinatown bus looks remarkably cheaper. Check your PMs, I got some questions about that.

Also saying if I go, my friend Rin is coming too.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thats right Lite. I'm definitely buying mad DJs for everyone, especially since this birthday smashfest is a Drink DJs edition. Someone try to get M2K to come through. It'll be great practice for him.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i'll be bringing my laptop over.
do you have a connection i can use DJ?
i mean, i dont want to use your internet and then you pay for it.
i just want to go on smashboards, youtube, etc...

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
this is looking like a Melee > Brawl event. lol

let me practice my tips and my knees.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
this is looking like a Melee > Brawl event. lol

let me practice my tips and my knees.
nah this is just a game event. You know, there'll be a lot of games over there.
A lot of different systems and games and stuff.
But i mean, the main point is melee, but i bet you ill be playing other games more than melee.
BTW are we gonna have melee tournaments?
and also thanks for letting me use your connection.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Everything Lite just said is true everyone. Melee is the main thing but other games will be played. Yeah son, we're definitely gonna have Melee & Brawl tournaments.

Sniper12688

Smash Rookie
Yo DJ, do you got me down, i want to go.. but i dont know anyone i am wiling to make new friends :)

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
Hello there, DJ!

Dora told me about this smashfest, and even though you may not know me, nor will I be able to attend it with her, I just thought I'd stop by to wish you a happy early birthday! =) Hope all goes well and take care~ ^^

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Sniper: I been put you on the list lol.

Seibrik: The tournies will definitely be for money. We'll discuss all that stuff during the smashfest.

Xivk: The earliest to show up would be 12 or 1 pm.

Ch!bi: Thanks alot =) I hope to meet you one of these days.

Skyheart: Thanks and I'm definitely gonna quit life lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
lite is coming

so i'm coming

who wants to win teams with hax$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
lite is coming

so i'm coming

who wants to win teams with hax$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?
on the way to the chinatown bus now

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
lite is coming

so i'm coming

i do? but i suppose prog is right?
whatever ill be playing SF4 most of the time i hope.

i wish i had a $ in my name so i can spam it in my post.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I want to go to this so badly but salad bowl is full of lazy bums and I don't feel like making the trip alone.

Plus some chick I like wants to chill today.

So idk >_<!

Crooked Academy

Smash Rookie
Hey, just starting up in the smash community, and was told about this event by themanalord. Would it be cool if me and a friend came?

Top Bottom