• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo Presents: Quit Life By Drinking DJs Birthday Smashfest (May 16)

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
There is 46 expected. Why aren't you just gonna throw a tournament? Fvck NBA Jam.

Oh, anyone have a fresh Gamecube controller they're willing to trade for an other gamecube controller thats been modded for Brawl? It's brand new and I don't play that game so it's been used maybe 3-4 times. Only thing modded on it is the triggers having the springs taken out and fixed so they click like buttons instead of pressing through the analog. It's a Kubuu Kustom.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
This sounds like fun.
Brawl?
SF4?
NBA Jam?
TURTLES IN TIME?

excellent. I want it.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Tipman: There will be plenty of time to hold a tournament. I always throw tournaments at my smashfests. A whole bunch of different games are always played at my smashfests too. If you just wanna play Melee the whole time, be my guest lol.

Prog: Are you gonna come through or still don't know?

Mogwai: Are you gonna come through or still don't know?

MarKO X: Are you gonna come through?

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah wes it's transcended the literal, suit up means team now. the suit was for RoM and i'm pretty sure that's it, don't want to tire a good thing

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I may not be able to go now (not sure how long I can manage to stay in the city), but if I do I will bring recording equipment.

Also, DJ, Tian wants to go and said he'll message you about it.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Well I am going to try and go with/leave with Zro or someone big.

I will be bringing my camera and I want some muscle with me to help protect it in the BX.

LOL

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
There is a chance I might have a funeral on Saturday. A friend of my family died today, so I will let you know if I can't make it.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Yo Jfox, how funny would it be to bring a boom box and blast some Protest?

Mad smashers would get tight.

They just played a show with the Number 12 looks like you and I didn't go.

Sad face =[

Ayy SurMa

Smash Cadet
sheeeeit, thats a lot of people. but its good too see people playing melee instead of brawl. :laugh:

dj-i might be bringing a tv, more or less i will be. ill update sometime in the next 3 days.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm pissed off...my chances of coming now are slim to none. I requested off this saturday from work, and they scheduled me anyway because "too many people requested off that day" and they couldn't give me off. SO I get ****ed.

Have fun guys.

edit: F*CK NOW I WILL MISS OUT ON BLASTING PROTEST WITH WHITE MIKE!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser updated first post

Got d*mn there's mad sexy people coming to this. You guys better be bringing some chairs for yourselves lol.

Pakman: Wow man, I'm sorry to hear that. If you can't make it, its all good. If you can make it, thats definitely whats up and I'll give you all the DJs you want.

JFox: You better come through at no cost lol.

Mango: Are you gonna come through?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Looks like I'm going to NY on Friday, so if that's the case put me down for a setup.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
mango u need to come to this!

surma- falco dittos all dai!!

my techskill is soooo godly in dkc 2.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we need to do like a Super Mario Rpg Game show where DJ is the host asking questions!! i would win that **** sooo fast.

lite- lets play some sf4 at this :D

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I thought Waltz was going to the tournament in Pompton Lakes. Would arriving a bit late be okay?
Happy early birthday to you and Waltz. (They're on the same day)

Top Bottom