• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo Presents: Quit Life By Drinking DJs Birthday Smashfest (May 16)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Introduction:
What's good everyone?! It's that time again for another installment of my Quit Life Birthday Smashfest series! Although this time its a Drink DJs edition lol! Just like I did for everyone at Smashpocalypse VII (amazing tournament by the way), I'm gonna have a whole bunch of my special DJs Antioxidant Defense drink at my crib for everyone. If anyone wants to bring their own DJs and/or other foods/drinks to help provide for people, that would be really cool and helpful (HAB's dumplings were too good lol). Of course this smashfest will help players improve their skills for forthcoming tournaments, especially Genesis. My smashfests keep getting bigger and better. So I hope you guys can come through and make this one the best one yet! By the way, my birthday is on the next day, which is Sunday the 17th. I turn 24 :)

House Policy/Rules:
I wanted to put this section first than the following others because its very important. I know we're all gonna be having mad fun, making mad noise and such, but please act civilized. If you're too d*mn noisy, acting a fool, can't clean up after yourself, or whatever else concerning disrespecting my rules, I'll kick you outta my crib. I have two bathrooms but DO NOT use the one on the right before the mini hallway leading to the living room/kitchen. Use the bathroom that's all the way in the back right next to the apartment door. Please follow my rules and lets have a great bowchickabowow time lol. :mad:

Gaming/Setups:
I own a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, and Playstation 3. I also own a big a$$ variety of old school games so if anyone gets tired of smash or right off the bat wants to play what I have or brought a game/system of their own, you may do so. I love playing old school games and I hold 1st place world records so get at me lol. Get at me and Zro at Mario Party 4 for example lol. We'll money match anyone in that game. I have 5 TVs so it would be really helpful if people could bring their Wiis/GameCubes or even TVs to have more setups for Melee, Brawl, and anything else. I hate seeing alot of people wait to play lol. Its gonna be crazy so I know we'll be doing random character picking, money matches, random crew battles, and anything else that's fun. :bee:

Food/Drinks:
Like I said before, I'm hopefully gonna have a real good amount of DJs for everyone. I won't be providing food for your hungry a$$es though lol. There's a good amount of food places around my area to get your fata$$ on lol. On my long a$$ block I have a spanish restaurant, grocery store/deli, pizza place, and supermarket. Exiting my building going to the right, at the end of the block and around the corner is a chinese store. A block away there's another spanish restaurant and a chicken spot. Next to the train station, there's a McBowser's. Finally, a few blocks away (170th street to be exact) there's a Wendy's and a Burger King. We can also order delivery from Domino's. :lick:

Directions/Transportation:
To get to my crib, take the 4 train uptown to Mt. Eden Avenue. Get off and exit to your left after the turnstiles where you see a McBowser's. Go through the block past the McBowser's where you see an open mini-park like area and go all the way up the hill. When you get to the top, you're gonna see a big a$$ auto shop to your right, go to it and begin to go to the top of the hill. When you get to the top of that hill and it begins to turn left, across the street you're gonna see a big a$$ entrance to a building with green gates. That's definitely my building lol. The building number is 81 and my apartment number is 2-C. If you're coming from the 1 train, take it to 181st Street. When you get off the train, exit to your right when you pass the turnstiles, and when you get up the stairs don't go straight, turn back towards the corner of the block. Walk a lil bit to your right and you'll see the spot where you wait for the BX3/BX36 buses. Ride either bus and get off the first stop as soon as you finish crossing the bridge. When you get off, head left and go all the way down the hill and continue to go straight crossing a few streets until you see a Fine Fare Supermarket. Go towards it and continue to walk straight until you see the second building entrance with green gates. Once again, my building number is 81 so don't get confused with the first green gate building entrance lol. D*mn, that was alot of explaining but I hope it helps people find my crib easier. :psycho:

Conclusion:
If anyone gets lost despite my godly directions, my address and contact information are below. The event will start the moment the first person arrives and ends whenever the f*ck the last person leaves lol. Don't worry, I also provide housing so people can stay over if they wish and hopefully this event will go into the next day like it always does. I'm gonna have a list of the attendees who are gonna be at the event for sure, the maybe people, and who's bringing something like a smash disc, console, or TV. So please post here telling me you're coming for sure or probably coming. I hope this event becomes a big success and even more fun than my last birthday & Thanksgiving smashfests. You guys are the only ones that can make it happen. So please, come through, QUIT LIFE, and DRINK DJs lol!!! :chuckle:

Address/Contact Information:

Address: 81 Featherbed Lane Apt. 2-C
Bronx, NY 10452

Cell #: (646) 784-2689
AIM Screen Name: DJ Nintendo05

Gaming Equipment:
13 TVs
3 Wiis
9 GameCubes
2 Brawl Discs
9 Melee Discs
2 Recording Equipment

Food/Drink/Supply Offerings:
Cake (Crismas)
Dumplings (HAB)
Sodas (Vanz)

Drinking DJs (Attendees - 69):
Ace Marth
Alex Strife (Wii & Brawl)
Alukard
Anti
Ayy Surma (GameCube & Melee)
Basic Sausage
Benny
Blackanese
BlackWaltz
C4
Cactuar
CanISmash
Crismas
D1
Dark Peach
Deff
Dionis (GameCube & Melee)
Eggm (3 TVs, GameCube & Melee)
Eric
Eternal Smasher
G Plata (TV, GameCube & Melee)
Hax
Hazzard
HBK
Hotbox
J-Flo
Jman
Jtails
Kandoken
Kenny
KevinM
Killafox
Knightmare
La Blue Eunny
Lite
MarKO X
Mike $
Milos (TV)
Mogwai (2 TVs, GameCube & Melee)
Mrs. BlackWaltz
Pakman (TV, GameCube, Melee & Recording Equipment)
Papa John
PB&J
Peanut
Prog (GameCube & Melee)
Ref
Reno
Ritz
Rockin
Scar (Recording Equipment)
Seibrik
Shakugan
Shin
Skip2MaLoo
Sniper
Soul Ark (Wii)
SwiftBass
Tian
Tipman (GameCube & Melee)
Toushi
Trademark
Vanz
WarriorKnight
White Mike
Wife
Xivk
Zro

Hesitant Drinkers (Maybe/Try - 11):
Ame (GameCube & Melee)
Cash Mooney
Just Sexed
Kasumi
Kneeslash
LOLMaster
LunarNOVA (Melee)
Mango
Rin
Sintros
TheManaLord

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Your last smashfest was mad funny, lol i'll come to this one.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Your last b day fest was too good. i'm getting the day off for this shindig. i dunno what i'm bringing but the chocolate will make something appear outta nothing

ANTi_

Smash Hero
this guy mang0 must have money out the *** going from cali to ec so often.

GOTM

Smash Champion
DJ is this on your birthday? If so we have the same birthday son. That's like mad peeps with May 16th now.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser updated first post

Mango: You better come through to this lol.

Skyheart: Are you coming? Parking is good around my area.

GOTM: My birthday is on the next day, the 17th. Although my smashfest will always start on a Saturday since its more convenient for everyone. Are you coming?

KevinM: My Bowser buddy better come to this. It's gonna be extra crazy with your a$$ joining lol.

Deff: I know if you can come you're bringing Lite, so ya two cute a$$ n*ggas better come through lol. You guys can stay over too.

Shakugan: You can stay over no problem. My smashfests are always like 3 days long lol. Are you coming for sure or you still don't know yet?

Prog: Coming to my smashfest is the best way to celebrate for graduating lol.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Jfox, if I remember correctly, I read somewhere that you are quitting...I may be wrong.

DJN, if there's no fees, then I will probably come up with some of MD smashers.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Attention everyone! Like I posted before, my smashfests always last like 3 days. A couple of people like to come through Friday night (specifically Zro) to help me setup everything nice and stuff. So the smashfests I have kinda begin Friday night and they last till Sunday afternoon or when the last person leaves lol. Just letting ya know.

Thanks JC*cks lol.

Skyheart: There are definitely no fees. Let me know when you're certain that you're coming and let me know your MD peoples' smash names. Then I can put you all down the attendees list.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Like I said in the SPOC thread...I don't do B-day-related things. However, if there won't be any b-day like festivities (cake, singing, etc, xD) then I'll try to make it. (I know it sounds strange, but it's just me.) If I happen to have any money...then (pending I make it) I'll hit up a grocery store near you and make some of Ame's Chicken.

Alukard

Smash Hero
god ... those posts ... make me wanna ****ing punch babies ...

anyway ... like i said i live up the block lmao

R3N0

Smash Lord
well you already know im there mr. nin ten do. or should i said mr. nin TWENTY FOUR Do. (GET IT?)

lululululul..

im.. sad .. i cry myself to sleep every night ;(

anyway, as per usual im not bringing ****! I'm coming on saturday and leaving sunday.
money matches for all.
$.25 =D
get @ me. this is for PRIDEEEEEEEE
gogogo

also im only really coming to this because I want to see mogwai. <3

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
GOTM: I'm a sad panda you're not coming. Its understandable though since its your birthday on the 16th.

Ame: Its gonna be a big smashfest, quit life. There won't be singing and none of that stuff, even though I can definitely sing lol. Now if someone brings me a cake, that would be really nice. I'll eat the sh*t outta that cake for sure lol. I'll put you down as a maybe.

Skyheart: No problem.

Reno: Good sh*t =)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
ROFL I'll bring cake. I just guess Rain will have to sit in a closet while we all eat it XD

Top Bottom