• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can prove my role claim, but it wouldn't be good without suspicions first.

So, Mic, is like a Bulletproof Survivor?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
No I said it CAN protect me not that it automatically protects me, read my post. My character can hide behind a player of my selection meaning that if the mafia tries to kill me then I live but if they try to kill the person I selected to hide behind then I die too.

I'm certainly not bulletproof and I'd have to be pretty stupid to hint at being mafia by saying 'town can kill me but mafia can't'

Honestly Xsyven I find the way you didn't understand my inside information to be very suspicious. I think you were trying to work out in what way my role could be a threat to you as well as trying to gain more information about who you should pretend to be if pictures or names are presented.

Maybe I should hide behind you night 1, afterall I doubt the mafia will lynch one of their own.

FoS: Xsyven

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What do you mean, we've had a very productive day one.

-Chaco here can't roleclaim, but he's pressing for a claim.
-Mini Mic here is claiming bulletproof indie. In other words, he's invincible against the Mafia.
-Last but not least, we've been planning a mass roleclaim while our numbers are still high. About 8 of us have agreed to it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
....for like the god**** hunredth time, I wanted a name claim. Not a role claim. I CAN role claim, but not NAME CLAIM.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
No I said it CAN protect me not that it automatically protects me, read my post. My character can hide behind a player of my selection meaning that if the mafia tries to kill me then I live but if they try to kill the person I selected to hide behind then I die too.

I'm certainly not bulletproof and I'd have to be pretty stupid to hint at being mafia by saying 'town can kill me but mafia can't'

Honestly Xsyven I find the way you didn't understand my inside information to be very suspicious. I think you were trying to work out in what way my role could be a threat to you as well as trying to gain more information about who you should pretend to be if pictures or names are presented.

Maybe I should hide behind you night 1, afterall I doubt the mafia will lynch one of their own.

FoS: Xsyven
I got Ninja'd!

With more details, your role is much more believable. You didn't bring up the hiding thing at all!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
....for like the god**** hunredth time, I wanted a name claim. Not a role claim. I CAN role claim, but not NAME CLAIM.
This is the actor in me being ********. Role = Character to me, so when I say role, I mean name. :c

And guys, these are merely my day one suspicions. I'm not FoSing anyone yet-- it's just all that I've collected so far.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay, I was wondering why you kept saying that.

And when you said if I could prove my role, when I responded I thought you meant role and not name.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm protected for tonight, too, which is why I've been so aggressive. Better do as much as I can while I get the chance although I guess I'm screwed on the next day.

Mini Mic: It would be best if you simply posted both pictures. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is the URL; we can't get that in a Print Screen and as much effort as that would take, it can be fabricated. Even if they are two pictures with two separate factions, it would be best for all of us to follow the same procedure.

1. SkylerOcon
2. Chaco [Agreed]
3. KawaiiBunny [Agreed]

4. Virgilijus
5. Marc
6. Crimson King [Agreed]
7. KayLo [Agreed]
8. Zero Beat [Agreed]

9. Xiivi
10. Airgemini
11. Xsyven [Agreed]
12. Mini Mic [Agreed]

13. KevinM
14. Sudai [Agreed]
15. Omni [Agreed]
16. FAILchion

I believe that's 9/16 now. Still waiting for 7 others.

Kevin: So are you for or against the plan?

For now, I think it would be best to hear from everyone else. Once we have the final tally, we can begin the roll-call with me starting. After the roll call is finished, the King and the rest of us will be able to assess the information as best as possible before the lynching occurs.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry, was at work.

Pictures seem good. Omni's got this stuff so thought out, I love it! (Suspicious yes, but enough to earn my trust.)

I'm way behind:
My thoughts:
Omni's the town's saviour or scum. No in-betweens.
Xsyven's borderline.
Virg seems safe.
Same with Bunny (somewhat usless though.)
Zero's borderline.
Sudai's borderline.
Chaco's borderline.
KayLo's borderline.
MiniMic...is..is..fine I guess?
Crimson's borderline.
KevinM's borderline.
Marc's borderline.
FAILchion's...not paying attention? (Sucks for him!)
Tom's a genius.
Xiivi's usless.

FYI: Everyone's defaulted borderline. For my sanity's sake.
I'm going to search and read this stuff more and let it all sink in.
Sorry for sucking so much.
Also FoS-es so soon seem dumb. 2 WEEKS. AUGUST SIXTH. PATIENCE.
If anyone, I'd FoS Omni for showcasing the most in-depth plan out of nowhere. That's either brilliant or sneaky as hell.

Also:
Work schedule:
Saturday's hours: 3pm-Close (11pm).
Sunday's hours: Off.
Monday's hours: 3pm-Close.
Tuesday's hours: SIX AM TO CLOSE
Wednesday's hours: Off.
Thursday's hours: Off.
Friday's hours: Off again, YES!
Saturday's hours: 2pm-close.

So, don't be like “NO POSTS! SUPER SUSPICIOUS. KILL XIIVI DEAD.” For Mon/Tues.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Also FoS-es so soon seem dumb. 2 WEEKS. AUGUST SIXTH. PATIENCE.
Let me sneak this tidbit in here.

For those of you that don't know, FoS means Finger of Suspicion. Casting a FoS: Name doesn't hurt or benefit the town at all-- it's just the player saying "This person is super suspicious to me."

It doesn't matter how early or late in the game it is, it's just harmless finger pointing. Majority FoS's won't lynch anyone-- just the King. It's also pretty fun to FoS Airgemini.

FoS: Airgemini

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Yet in this case, it's a pseudo-vote. Since we have a king(s). (It switches.)

YOU JUST DOESN'T KNOW XSYVEN. YOU JUST DOESN'T KNOW.

FoS: XSYVEN. (Isn't bolded, lols.) ):<

Omni

BRoomer
FoS: Airgemini

Hey, that is fun. :)

Xiivi & Air: Are you guys in or what? I know we have plenty of time until the day ends, but it would be best to give the bad guys the least amount of time to think of a counter (if any) to this plan.

Also, I don't mind having a few fingers pointed at me. It's scary how awesome I am; I'd suspect myself, too.

Hell... FoS: Omni

But if you re-read the last few pages and thought about the plan yourself and how it was all elaborated it would be very difficult to find little fault in my motive.

Omni

BRoomer
Again. I always forget what I just read.

Xiivi. Assuming it's safe to assume you're with us.

That's 10/16.

Omni

BRoomer
1. SkylerOcon
2. Chaco [Agreed]
3. KawaiiBunny [Agreed]

4. Virgilijus
5. Marc [Agreed]
6. Crimson King [Agreed]
7. KayLo [Agreed]
8. Zero Beat [Agreed]
9. Xiivi [Agreed]

10. Airgemini
11. Xsyven [Agreed]
12. Mini Mic [Agreed]

13. KevinM
14. Sudai [Agreed]
15. Omni [Agreed]
16. FAILchion

That makes 12/16; almost there.

Omni

BRoomer
This is getting good. 13/16, huh? I wonder what is going through some of those heads of yours.

That leaves:
Kevin the Dorkface, Virgil the Poet, and Failchion the Inactive.

Once we get all the tallies I'll start. The rest of the order will be made so that each person is randomly chosen. I'll announce that when the time comes.

For now, I suggest those of you who can to start looking for ways to protect yourself in the first night. If we can lynch a Mafia member while all staying alive throughout the night that would be awesome.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wait, has Airgemini posted anything of substance? Seriously, that kind of bothers me that he is basically coasting.

Also, I don't like this:
Xivii said:
My thoughts:
Omni's the town's saviour or scum. No in-betweens.
Xsyven's borderline.
Virg seems safe.
Same with Bunny (somewhat usless though.)
Zero's borderline.
Sudai's borderline.
Chaco's borderline.
KayLo's borderline.
MiniMic...is..is..fine I guess?
Crimson's borderline.
KevinM's borderline.
Marc's borderline.
FAILchion's...not paying attention? (Sucks for him!)
Tom's a genius.
Xiivi's usless.
I think this is horrible. There should be no reason that anyone is clear for you at all. We have just barely started Day 1, we have 2 weeks to work on it, and you are clearing people?

Also, here is why I am reservations about my character claim - my character was definitely a bad guy in his movie, but according to my role, for the sake of this game, I changed sides slowly to be middle ground. Sadly, as I even type that it sounds like bull****. I'll elaborate more later as it comes up, but I hope that explains my reservations.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Also worth noting: according to my role I will see anyone who 'visits' the player I hide behind at night, that's what I meant when I said earlier my role could help the town assuming 'visit' means I will know if mafia contact each other. Though I'm not sure whether that means if say a detective investigates the person I hide behind then Tom will tell me 'x visited y' If so then it may not be that helpful after all :/ Can anyone clarify what 'visit' means for me from past mafia games experience?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
FoS: Omni

Still going along with your plan thingy, but you're madd suspect, son. I don't buy your whole "giving the bad guys the least amount of time to plan" line. You're pushing this extremely hard.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Screw it, my only aim is to stay alive and I think this is the best way to do it. I've basically given my role away already so here I am:

Original Pic:

PM printscreen:

So basically I can afford to be really aggressive and that's what I plan to be.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I have Omni on hold right now. Until he gives me a hint of him actually messing up, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If he's actually plotting, then he's anticipated the suspicion that comes with being so blunt and goal-oriented. "hay guyz gather up i got an idea to kill those baddies." Ect...

All I have to say for now is good job on your planning, Omni.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Crimson, It's my first mafia game, sorry. Also, I wasn't really saying 'let's ignore these guys forever.' I was more of, 'here's my stance this very second.'

Also:
Once our number reaches 12/16, it's pretty much checkmate.
You continually rushed us saying 'scum will vote last!' (Which is a stupid assumption.)
So we wait for the...16-12=4 scum to not say something/disagree?
Wait, 4 scum?
I thought we didn't know how many scums/towns/others were involved?
But you've been SO SURE with this.

This is the 'slip-up' (or terrible assumption) that's making me say:

Omni

BRoomer

Still going along with your plan thingy, but you're madd suspect, son. I don't buy your whole "giving the bad guys the least amount of time to plan" line. You're pushing this extremely hard.
That's perfectly fine with me. It's better for me to push for some kind of result rather than sitting on the sideline casting doubts. Look at it from my shoes: The plan is set and nearly full proof. My only goal is to get everyone to post their pictures before the lynch. Why? This will allow the King to make a very justified decision, allow all the townies to become acquainted with each other, and also allow the townies to set up a solid defense against those who are iffy.

Even though I'm pushing for speed, the day will not end until the King has chosen whom he is going to lynch. The only difference between revealing who we are today and revealing who we are in two weeks is time; time that can be used for the mafia to figure out a way out of this mess (although I doubt there will be one).

The only thing I need to fear on the first day is being lynched. To avoid suspicion, I thought about playing it cool and staying quiet. However, I knew I could solidify my stance by creating a plan that draws everyone out from the shadows. Silence will only net you a big, fat FoS.

Everyone keep your eyes open. These past few pages pre-vote will be very useful once everyone has revealed themselves. It will prove to be an important back-up once the results are in.

And for fun, I have one last trick up my sleeve after everything is done. It'll be overkill.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
"Fun" is a very subjective word. I don't see how it helps your case with those who actually doubt your intentions.

But have fun. ;)

Omni

BRoomer
Also:

You continually rushed us saying 'scum will vote last!' (Which is a stupid assumption.)
So we wait for the...16-12=4 scum to not say something/disagree?
Wait, 4 scum?
I thought we didn't know how many scums/towns/others were involved?
But you've been SO SURE with this.

This is the 'slip-up' (or terrible assumption) that's making me say:
Not really. I'm only assuming it's 1/4 of the total since I talked with Tom. He showed me links to other games (like the Harry Potter one) and there was only 4 baddies in that game, too.

"Scum will vote last!", eh? It wasn't anything near as dramatic as that.

Anyway, recall here who has effectively contributed to the most for each faction. Feel free to think as hard as you can on how my plan will counter the good guys. You really won't be able to think of any and that's because I've only been concentrating on helping one faction.

Again, I don't blame you. It would be best to get my lynched and out of the game immediately (if you were a Mafia member). If you're not a Mafia member, there should be no problem with going along with the plan and seeing how things will turn out.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Apparently I'm invisible. Also I want to hear Air's thoughts on what's been happening so far... Unfortunately I have to go to work soon, can't wait to see who everyone is tomorrow.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Man, Omni, you sound like the biggest used car salesman/infomercial pusher ever. I think you have not mentioned this picture claim without the words "fool-proof." You know how it isn't fool-proof? Chaco, myself, and Mic. Mic's role clearly is an aligned evil character in his movie, but in this role, he is more or less a neutral. My character was pure evil, and just wants to survive the lynching/town killings (My role is essentially a role blocker, btw, so unless I have someone viable, I am basically useless at this point), and Chaco can't actually claim. That is flaws in your plan.

It kind of dawned on me what you were doing during all of this: you could be a jester/fool. Jester's sole purpose in a game is get lynched, and in this game/type, there has to be a jester. With all your confidence and blatant arrogance, I can see this somehow failing intentionally, only to get lynched, and you win. That's just a possible scenario. Everyone should read Mafia Scum roles such as TRAITOR, who will appear town, not be directly aligned with Mafia, but win if Mafia wins. This can make his otherwise good character quite sinister. So, let's say that is the case. He uses his Picture claim to get everyone to oust themselves, he shows up as a hero, who is a traitor now, and the mafia knows who he is/scores big.

Point blank, I really don't trust you at all. You are way too aggressive/forceful. The plan is good, but you aren't considering independents/traitors.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Considering Omni as scum would mean that he's discussed the current plan thoroughly with his faction and has something up his sleeve after everyone reveals their print screens. A plan that may favor the scum's retreat while gazing at the power role players without them able to recant.(can't edit posts)

Still, he seems pretty laxed although indeed I'd love to see him lead by example and show his PM.

Omni

BRoomer
Mini Mic: I am fully ready to reveal myself. To keep things in order I was waiting for the last remaining members to make a decision. If you've been reading my plan completely, you would have noticed that.

Zero Beat: If you want to start immediately just say the word. If not, we can wait until all remaining members make their decision. Then again I guess waiting for them doesn't solve anything since they will eventually have to make a decision anyway.

Ladies and Gentlemen... Introducing...

Everyone else, feel free to reveal yourselves at any time. Those who hesitate will be dully noted.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have to agree with the above. You have to take into consideration the different things like that.

Should I role claim? I don't know if it's a good idea. Unless I can have protection lol. The doc doesn't need to protect the cop, if everyone claims. So if he protects me were good. I'm vig.

Omni

BRoomer
Chaco, your case is really weird.

I'll leave it up to the King on how to deal with you.

Top Bottom