• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Welcome to Disney Mafia!

I was told to hold a game to revive the Legion of Doom.

This game is going to be very fun. Initially this was just going to be a random game full of random roles but I have gotten a lot more people saying that I should run a real themed game so I am going to run one that I think you will all very much enjoy - Disney Mafia.

It is fairly beginner friendly, has some great roles, and is made for 16 players.

The following links may help new players become acquainted with the game:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Rules:

Game Specific Rules
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7932614#post7932614

Note: If the Game Specific Rules and the rules below contradict, the Game Specific Rules win.

READ THESE OR FACE DEATH:

0. You aren't allowed to edit your posts! (unless you are named Tom :D)

1. If someone is King, that means that they choose the Day's lynch. If there is a King, votes will simply be counted as Fingers of Suspicion (empty votes), but they will still be regularly tallied to represent the opinions of the mob.

2. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO TALKING OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD unless explicitly stated by your Role PM. You are not allowed to make a comment to another player about the game. You are also not allowed to share any opinions or information with players who are NOT playing the game. You aren't the game moderator: you don't know if someone is involved with this game when they don't even seem like they are, so don't push it or you will get replaced or modkilled!

3. You are allowed to quote your Role PMs! I wonder why Tom would do this? Wouldn't that give an advantage to the town? Maybe if Tom were any other moderator! Do you want to risk it? Well, you're allowed to!

Here is a sample Town role PM:

[Character Image]
[Character Quote]

Welcome, you are Character (movie) the [role.] Short description follows.

Factional Abilities
Only Mafia have these

Passive Abilities
These are things that you don't have to turn on or off. They could be insider information or masonries or communication rules or role restrictions or automatic abilities.

Active Abilities
These are things you must choose to do. Usually, you may only do one per night.

Win Condition
The town win condition is: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Fundamental:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread. If it is allowed, transcripts please.
3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting.
3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.

4. Editing your posts is not allowed.

Voting and Lynching:
5. All votes must be bolded (Vote: Tom)
6. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. (Unvote Vote: M3D)
7. A lynch will occur when a majority has been reached. Day will end with a lynch.
8. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
9. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twilight,' where all alive players apart from the player who has been lynched are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I post a death scene.
10. Once you are dead, you are allowed to make one final "bah go town/scum!" post, but nothing of substance.

Activity and Deadline:
11. This game will enforce a strict deadline of 2 weeks per day phase but with up to 72 hours of possible extension and 72 hours per night phase with no extension. You have been warned.
12. If deadline hits without a lynch, the person with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person who reached the number first will be lynched.
13. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 2 prods will result in your replacement or modkill.
14. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than 72 hours, please PM me or post in thread.

Alive and Kickin'!:
1. SkylerOcon
2. Chaco
3. KawaiiBunny!
4. Virgilijus
5. Marc
6. Crimson King
7. KayLo!
8. Crimson King 2 (replaced Zero Beat)
9. Xiivi
10. Airgemini
11. Xsyven