• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Even random people on aim are ranting on Kev:

[screen name removed]: haha kevin's getting owned.
[screen name removed]: haha yeah

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ding...dingalingdingdingding! D:<

Chaco

Never Logs In
[screen name removed]: I've always wanted to wear a corset

Reason for lynch? Discuss.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Add jokes, fools. It says post restriction.

You guys are as slow as KevinM.

You know, FOS: KevinM.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread.
READ THESE OR FACE DEATH:
There will be ABSOLUTELY NO TALKING OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD unless explicitly stated by your Role PM. You are not allowed to make a comment to another player about the game. You are also not allowed to share any opinions or information with players who are NOT playing the game. You aren't the game moderator: you don't know if someone is involved with this game when they don't even seem like they are, so don't push it or you will get replaced or modkilled!
if my point isn't clear then you're dumb and will be replaced

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Only Kevin would be that dumb, honestly. Hacking people's accounts, as if others wouldn't see it coming. -_-

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Air if you don't want people to tease you then stop saying such ******** things. Seriously it makes you look almost as stupid as KevinM, and he is pretty silly looking.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Sounds as if she's Tinkerbell or something. Unless she's trying to throw us off!

Tom, how would you feel about double or perhaps triple voting?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sounds as if she's Tinkerbell or something. Unless she's trying to throw us off!

Tom, how would you feel about double or perhaps triple voting?
With a King around, your votes do not mean anything and are now considered FOSes, and therefore you can have them on as many players as you want but you cannot have more than 1 on a player because thats silly. Good question though.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Ding dingalingdingdingding.
These are just sounds, not words. But what are words?
Are they picked form the air with prejudice?
NO! They need not be sounds or writings.
All they must do is convey information. And this must surely hold information,
even if that information is "This has no information".
And these are therefore words!

But you ask what is information? What is it nonsense?
Who can winnow knowledge from unknowedge?
Maybe if it is useful it is information..
but useful to who?
If it is useful to but one person is it information!?!? Yes!
But everything is useful to me! So there is no nonsense in the world!

Sudai

Stuff here
As the crowd surrounding the announcement of Today's King, Zero Beat, dies down, a stout man shrouded in a robe is seen attempting to get away from the crowd without being seen. In his haste, the stout man bumps into one of the townsfolk, knocking his hood from his face.

A few people look at the stout man in surprise before one chimes in, "Ah! What a great mask ya' got~ Wait! That's no mask."

A female onlooker shrieks out her revelation, "It's his face! He's hideous!"

Another onlooker added in, "It's the bell ringer! I'd know that face anywhere!"

Within an instant, the people surrounding the stout man step back in surprise and fear as he buried his face in his hands and ran off.

FOW: None

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Zero, are you leaning towards anyone? You are basically in charge here. Today is going to be a random lynch unless we either role claim or people start talking, and I don't see either being feasible today. Role claiming this early is as dumb as Kevin.

Once we hit the night phase, we can have something to work with for tomorrow.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
My thoughts exactly except...

Why would the King not listen to our majority vote? He wouldn't want any suspicion drawn on him and I'm sure he wants to save our world.

Why all the Air hate? ...He does seem kind of suspicious... HRMMM.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, who cares if there is suspicion on the King. We can do nothing about it. He is the only one to lynch people, so we might as well help him make a decision.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, who cares if there is suspicion on the king? *

Forgot the question mark.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I see it was being Tinkerbell, or one of the things from Beauty in the Beast which names escape me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Why all the Air hate? ...He does seem kind of suspicious... HRMMM.
Well the Air voting was a joke spawned by a chat.

Well, who cares if there is suspicion on the King. We can do nothing about it. He is the only one to lynch people, so we might as well help him make a decision.
Also, I agree with this completely. We can't do anything about the king.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Just trying to get a better sense of where people stand, really. Only a fool like Kevin would lynch that fast. I'm waiting for a couple of unvotes on air because that's strictly a partychat joke and what exactly do any of you suspect on him?

Could any of you give me a logical argument as to why you suspect on Air without going "har har har, vote air, inside joek guyz!" Bandwagon for the lose.

/KING:chuckle:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
editing your posts is not allowed. zero beat's post has been restored to what it was pre-edit.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Basically, we have no suspicion on anyone. Day 1 lynchings are completely random in hopes of randomly catching Mafia. We have 16 players in game, so let's assume there are 3 or 4 Mafia (closer to three). That's, at most, a 1/5 chance at hitting Mafia, or about 20%. You include power roles, and we have to be extra careful. Best bet would be to have everyone post one person whom they think is worth lynching, not just FOS, but a person they honestly think won't be missed. From there, you, Zero, have to pick. That is the easiest way to do this.

Also, we can use this to see who will be in active. Kawaii, post something. If you cannot, you deserve to die.

So my vote goes to Kawaii Bunny for now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, CK, do you think there might be a way to remove the post restriction?

As of right now, I'm feeling Sudai. So my vote goes to Sudai.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The crimson king is of mock royalty!
There is no randomness. Fate does not guess, it does!
That is not to deny recursion
For the seed of an apple will become an apple
And not a banyan or a stag!
But none of us truly act with random's intent.

There are many mysteries among us
But not all must make us chary!
We should look under foreign stones
Where wicked things wait: those are the mysteries!
We do not know how the sky carries the bird
Because birds do not have teeth!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
First: un-FOS air (Serious business time!)
Second: We should wait for everyone to post. KayLo! and FAILchion are the only ones who haven't.
Last: Bunny is obviously Tinkerbell. She probably has some ability to help us. (You seriously suspect Tinkerbell of mafia? Let's not waste a lynch.) Chaco, why do you suspect Sudai/think Sudai is useless?
Personally, Virgilijus has some weird posting restriction that seems suspicious to me. So if anyone, him. (If I'm missing something obvious as to what character his restriction is for, tell me.)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Poor Bunny. If she's ever the King (Queen?), then we're pretty much going to lose a day since she can't actually... you know, say anything to kill anyone.

At the same time, I'm guessing something bad is going to happen if we end up lynching such an obviously useless character. I don't know, man.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I have a feeling KawaiiBunny may have either some information or skills that can be useful for us. Then again, maybe not.

For now, let's make our communication better. She can understand us, but we can't understand her.

Bunny (Tink), for now, try communicating to us with "yes" and "no". Ding once for "yes"; ding twice for "no". Oh, and if you have something important you want to try to tell us, ding away. Capice?

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's a possibility but maybe she can communicate with Peter Pan outside of the thread. I'm not sure though.

Karina might want to quote her PM sometime.

Also, @ Xiivi: The reason I suspect Sudai is becuase he was so quick to FOS none.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Crimson King pretty much nailed it. Lynching a power role could be a grave thing indeed. How long do I have until decision time is up?

Top Bottom