• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Roles will go out tomorrow afternoon to evening and then the game will begin as soon as possible. Even if you get your role PM, please do not post until the game has officially entered Day 1.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Additional Rules and Clarifications

READ THESE OR FACE DEATH:

0. You aren't allowed to edit your posts! (unless you are named Tom :D)

1. If someone is King, that means that they choose the Day's lynch. If there is a King, votes will simply be counted as Fingers of Suspicion (empty votes), but they will still be regularly tallied to represent the opinions of the mob.

2. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO TALKING OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD unless explicitly stated by your Role PM. You are not allowed to make a comment to another player about the game. You are also not allowed to share any opinions or information with players who are NOT playing the game. You aren't the game moderator: you don't know if someone is involved with this game when they don't even seem like they are, so don't push it or you will get replaced or modkilled!

3. You are allowed to quote your Role PMs! I wonder why Tom would do this? Wouldn't that give an advantage to the town? Maybe if Tom were any other moderator! Do you want to risk it? Well, you're allowed to!

Here is a sample Town role PM:

[Character Image]
[Character Quote]

Welcome, you are Character (movie) the [role.] Short description follows.

Factional Abilities
Only Mafia have these

Passive Abilities
These are things that you don't have to turn on or off. They could be insider information or masonries or communication rules or role restrictions or automatic abilities.

Active Abilities
These are things you must choose to do. Usually, you may only do one per night.

Win Condition
The town win condition is: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Day 1 begins!

"Celebrate, everyone! The choice for Today's King has been made public!"

Everyone gathered in the courtyard to hear the news announced by royal decree. Characters from many of Disney's greatest animated movies had arrived to hear the good news and to see their problem solved. For you see, a mafia had been organized by some of the shadier characters in the Disney universe, in attempts to topple the rightful balance of nature and achieve their dastardly goals. Thankfully, the King could fight back!

"Blah blah blah, yadda yadda, stuff about paying rent - okay here we go! The King will have power over the Day's lynch. Only the King can choose the lynch, though everyone is encouraged to suggest their nominations by voting (vote counts will be regularly made, only with a King around they don't really mean anything). Once the King has chosen the lynch, that person will be lynched! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! Buts, can we say butts? This is Disney after all."

"Get to the point!"

"Right, okay! The person who as been chosen to be King is... Zero Beat!"

"Yay, Zero Beat!"

"Good Lord, we are boned."

"Boned, can you say boned? This is Disney after all."

"I SHOULD BE KING!"

"Who said that?"

"I don't know."

"Hey, look over there!"

Across the courtyard, someone had pulled a prank on KevinM: his little legs were tied together in a knot while he was napping, and when he woke up he fell over!

"Hahahaha, suck to be KevinM right about now!"

"Dang it, guys..."

Day 1 has started!

Zero Beat has been chosen as King of Day 1! He will choose the lynch! All votes will now be simply considered FOSes!

KevinM has been made to look like a fool! Everyone is required to make a post making fun of KevinM!

A deadline has been set for the last second of August 6th, 11:59 PM EST.
If Zero Beat has not chosen his lynch (lynch: playername) by that date, there will be a no lynch!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Kevin you say?

Not only Fro'd, no, that sounds incomplete. He needs to royally STFU AND get Fro'd.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
WHAT IS DISNEY DOING LYNCHING PEOPLE :mad:

It must've been that jerk Kevin's idea. That's why somebody tied that rope around his legs. GET FRO'D KEVIN.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Kevin's so dumb she got hit by a parked car.

We need to get some discussion going. Chaco seems too leadfooted, so FOS: Chaco.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Modkill!

I mean seriously

And also, do you know what movie Splash Mountain came from?
All of the sudden, a group of loud-mouthed birds came waltzing into my game thread without signing up to play.

"Now I mean I say I mean I,"

"I done seen a horsefly."

"And I done seen a shoefly."

"But I mean I ain't never,"

"I ain't NEVER seen no Elephant fly!"

All of the sudden, the group of birds were all shot in the head.

Dogysamich, the Jim Crows (Dumbo), has entered the game!

Dogysamich, the Jim Crows (Dumbo), has been modkilled!

STFU and get out of my thread Ethan

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
In the mines I of the sight
Wandered to the back again
And saw many things
like paper windows
But they were not things
And one I go go was Kevin

But we must think!
"What day is it?"
Who can rightfully claim the start?
I can and I can but I cannot
It is recurr'd jest!
We know we know we know
Nothing

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Wait what?
The sky became dark as ****.

Can you say ****? This is Disney after all.

The gates of the town flew open with a hideous crack. Everyone turned to bear witness to the most gruesome sight in the world: a man with no head, riding the devil's fiery steed.

"HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY HEAD?"

"...wait, what?"

"YEAH. MY HEAD."

The man used his hands to vertically and then horizontally frame where his head should have been.

"ITS LIKE THIS BIG, AND THIS WIDE, AND ITS GOT SOME REALLY..."

The world waiting with bated breath at the upcoming, terrible, terrible pun.

"...SOME REALLY EVIL EYES."

The Headless Horseman then cackled madly and wildly rode out of town.

Evil Eye, the Headless Horseman (The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad), has entered the game!

Evil Eye, the Headless Horseman (The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad), has been modkilled!

STFU and get out of my thread ee

Top Bottom