• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco, your case is really weird.

I'll leave it up to the King on how to deal with you.
Well, if you kill me. You're just screwing town over bad. I really don't know how to trust you, if I just claimed vigilante. And you're talking about Zero dealing with me, aka lynch?

Weird stuff, bro.I can quote that part, if you'd like. Minus my name stuff.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Is Yangwastaken the name of Tom's album? Nevermind, it's 3:33 am and my mind's playing tricks on me.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, here goes:

I'll quote my PM once we get all images in. At this point, pictures won't mean ****, other than who we are. As long as we can possibly have traitors, RECRUITERS (I have seen this nearly destroying whole games), and independents, we cannot base anything solely on pictures.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Well, if you kill me. You're just screwing town over bad. I really don't know how to trust you, if I just claimed vigilante. And you're talking about Zero dealing with me, aka lynch?

Weird stuff, bro.I can quote that part, if you'd like. Minus my name stuff.
LOL, no silly.

I'm saying that your case is weird. I've already made a post saying that I don't think you're very dangerous and I don't suspect you at all. You were the first, after all, to reveal any information about themselves. I have very little doubt that you're someone dangerous.

Remember that ultimately the King will decide who will be lynched. I may have come up with the plan, but he still has the power. If you can't reveal your picture, it won't necessarily help you cause, ya' know? I think you'll be fine though.

What's everyone waiting for? Get naked!

Karina is cute by the way. :chuckle:

Omni

BRoomer
What are traitors and recruiters?

Mini Mic has shown he was independent and his goal is to survive. He'll obviously join the townies since we're at an advantage.

Wouldn't traitors just go to which side has the advantage, too?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree CK. Just because you have the Hun doesn't mean your mafia. The PM quote will reign overall.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
What are traitors and recruiters?

Mini Mic has shown he was independent and his goal is to survive. He'll obviously join the townies since we're at an advantage.

Wouldn't traitors just go to which side has the advantage, too?
In Batmafia, the Mafia had a lover role (which is just a recruiter, but slightly different). Basically, once per game, the role can recruit a member of town. In that game, they recruited Alfred. They lost, but it could have been cataclysmic.

A traitor is simply someone who, to investigators, will appear town, but their sole goal is to misdirect the town to lynch them/protect the mafia. They win when the Mafia wins. As far as I know, the Mafia doesn't have traitors.

Indies that just have to survive to win, usually flock to either side, and help/hurt where they can.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni - Genie
Karina - Tinkerbell
Mini Mic - Iago (independent)
Crimson King - Atilla the Hun

CK, I wouldn't say these pictures don't mean anything. They are not full blown methods, however, I would trust Mufasa over Scar any day.

At first, the plan was to get the mafia members to put down fake photos and catch them in their lie. Now that it is altered, it will be a way to receive as much information as possible so the King can make a good choice.

And from the look's of it we've got a really **** good one.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
****... though I said don't go by pictures, I have a feeling we may regret Mufasa being revealed this early. I have a plan on that one, but we'll deal with that later.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Also, with the exception of Mini Mic, let's refrain from revealing roles/PMs for now. There may be a chance we don't have to do that at all.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm..if Zero is the king...and is mafia...Tom said kevin was the fool...jester perhaps?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol! I have no clue why I said mafia. I have the one Im making on my mind. ***king

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hmm..if Zero is the king...and is mafia...Tom said kevin was the fool...jester perhaps?
99% of what Tom does with mafia is by chance. I honestly think he gave roles then assigned those two things via automation.

Omni

BRoomer
Also, with the exception of Mini Mic, let's refrain from revealing roles/PMs for now. There may be a chance we don't have to do that at all.
Agreed. I only wanted to see pictures, but I think Mini Mic came in late-game and missed some of the details.

I'm not sure why you're worried about people being revealed. Any plan you're thinking of now is surely something already being thought up by the mafia so you're more then welcome to share.

Regardless, at the end of this procedure, everyone will be revealed picture-wise. Anyone who hasn't revealed themselves will be slightly suspect. All of the townies will be able to identify with each other and with the numbers working in our favor, we can worry less on accidently hurting ourselves and be more focused on removing likely threats.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Agreed. I only wanted to see pictures, but I think Mini Mic came in late-game and missed some of the details.

I'm not sure why you're worried about people being revealed. Any plan you're thinking of now is surely something already being thought up by the mafia so you're more then welcome to share.

Regardless, at the end of this procedure, everyone will be revealed picture-wise. Anyone who hasn't revealed themselves will be slightly suspect. All of the townies will be able to identify with each other and with the numbers working in our favor, we can worry less on accidently hurting ourselves and be more focused on removing likely threats.
Sigh LOL, I cannot help but feel bothered by what's in bold.

Only a stupid Mafia would try so hard. Man, I was really hoping you were a phony;).

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm, I think you might be digging to deep. He was saying that from a town perspective.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Who's to say he isn't? Think of the Genie's role in the movies: he was a slave. In fact, in the first movie, he granted the wishes of Jafar. More than likely he is not, but there is a very good chance he could be. We need break the mindset that "Character = role in movies," because this is not the movies; it's an alternate story. In Mulan, per Wiki, my character died.

Omni

BRoomer
Hmm, I think you might be digging to deep. He was saying that from a town perspective.
Uh, yeah this. I've been referring this entire issue as townies and mafia and only recently have I been addressing myself as a townie. Just read all my posts.

It seems the more I help the more suspicious I seem. I figured out how to get Tinkerbell to communicate with us, I drew up a plan to trick the mafia members into posting fake pictures but everyone's suspicion caused be to scratch that, and now I've come up with a way to gather as much information as possible without giving any important information away.

I honestly don't see how organizing things would be the role of a mafia member. I'm pretty sure it's the mafia's job to bring chaos and disorder.

Crimson King: If you didn't notice, I'm FREE! I am not bound by the lamp thus I can not be contained by evil.

If you guys want me to explain anything in general feel free to ask me. I came into this knowing that I will be suspected since there will be mafia members trying to get rid of me since I'm clearly a threat. I can only hope that this plan works and my results speak for itself.

Which is more than what many of you have done up to this point.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I think a good thing to look for in the images is rivals in roles. Like if Scar were to show up against Mufasa.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I see many proclaiming the self!
What a wonderful thing that is!
For a rock cannot say "I am a rock"
Why? Because he is a rock! He has no self
Because his mind cannot encompass himself!
He must exist before he can think about if he exists!

And I exist! I scream to the world:
"World, do you not know me? I am alive!"
But the world has no sense of obligation
So I take back my scream: it does not belong.
But now I must depart for the night
With the hope of no rain...

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm going to go ahead and name claim. It's already started and chances are I'm going to be rather inactive today. Kind of bad luck that this started the day of MechaCon (local convention). I'll be back on later tonight. Name claim is in case everyone else does before I get back.

Omni

BRoomer
1. SkylerOcon - Baloo
2. Chaco
3. KawaiiBunny - Tinkerbell
4. Virgilijus
5. Marc
6. Crimson King - Atilla the Hun
7. KayLo
8. Zero Beat - Mufasa
9. Xiivi
10. Airgemini
11. Xsyven
12. Mini Mic - Iago (INDEPENDENT)
13. KevinM
14. Sudai - Quasimodo
15. Omni - Genie

16. FAILchion

My Thoughts: Things are exactly how I planned. The townies are quickly revealing themselves while the bad guys are staggering behind. I can't really make a solid judgment based on just these results, but there are a few things I find interesting.

Both Airgemini and Xsyven were snooping around last night. Neither of the two posted their character for whatever reason. Maybe they were idle and fell asleep but it's just an observation.

Kevin doesn't seem to be very responsive.

Virgil still confuses me. He does not directly respond to any of our questions or statements. Rather, his last post indirectly tells us that "He cannot reveal himself." I believe his post restriction only allows him to give 12 lines of poetry. Read this:

"His tea party, when Alice arrives, is characterized by switching places on the table at any given time, making (along with the March Hare) somewhat short, personal remarks, asking unanswerable riddles and reciting nonsensical poetry, all of which eventually drive Alice away." This is a small description of the Mad Hatter. I can't think of any character he could be. In the movie, he is not necessarily a good guy although he is not necessarily a bad guy. He was pretty much neutral. I am still truly unsure of his role here.

Crimson King -seems- like the only bad guy to appear thus far, but his actions do not necessarily match his character. He has been very active so far and makes good judgment on possible suspect behavior.

Finally, if I were the Mafia at this very moment, I would be panicking and refraining from posting my picture until us as group has come up with a plan. I doubt that a single Mafia member would put his or her picture up without confirming it with the other members. My theory is that it is safe to say that none of the mafia members have put up a picture, but some of them have instigated the situation and have made small pokes and attempts to get my lynched since I am their biggest threat.

This ends my speculation.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
In Batmafia, the Mafia had a lover role (which is just a recruiter, but slightly different). Basically, once per game, the role can recruit a member of town. In that game, they recruited Alfred. They lost, but it could have been cataclysmic.
Yeah. Too bad I (Poison Ivy) got lynched and died with Alfred. =<

Does anyone else see the irony of me being a gipsy woman?

Omni

BRoomer
1. SkylerOcon - Baloo
2. Chaco
3. KawaiiBunny - Tinkerbell
4. Virgilijus
5. Marc - Esmerelda
6. Crimson King - Atilla the Hun
7. KayLo
8. Zero Beat - Mufasa
9. Xiivi
10. Airgemini
11. Xsyven
12. Mini Mic - Iago (INDEPENDENT)
13. KevinM
14. Sudai - Quasimodo
15. Omni - Genie

16. FAILchion

I fail to see the irony? Speaking of fail, where the hell is FAILchion?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I have one thing to say right now, and that is Xsyven does that a lot, Inferno.

Also, Crimson's characters is Shan Yu.

And then for Falchion, I see two things. He is either extremely inactive or he has a restriction. Tom can we get a prod on Fal?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The game has been active for about 36 hours, and 72 without a post results in a prod.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I fail to see the irony? Speaking of fail, where the hell is FAILchion?
I'm known for my somewhat crude jokes about minorities and females.

Agreed about FAILchion, he needs to step it up. Same for some of the people who have barely posted so far.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If we had to base off of images right now? Who would you guys suspect?

For me it would be CK. Just because Shan Yu has to have some evilish role. That's not to say he doesn't, but since he said he was a type of roleblocker. Mafia Roleblocker wouldn't surprise me. But, that's just speculation off of the images.

Outside of images, my main person would be Inferno.

Top Bottom