• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gotcha. Tbh, Omni, you seem a little too hasty to get this in motion, but I guess I'll go along with it.

*shrug*

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Sudai, Karina, Zero Beat (The King), Xysven, Chaco, and myself have all agreed to follow suit.

That's 6/16 now.

For those of you who are Mafia, I highly suggest you panic. The longer it takes for you to agree with this full proof plan, the easier it will take to find out who's guilty.

Time is of essence.
I'm not agree with you because I think your confidence is two-fold. There is definitely more to you than you are presenting. But, this would be the best way to root out Mafia as long as everyone does it. So, 7/16.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'm not agree with you because I think your confidence is two-fold. There is definitely more to you than you are presenting. But, this would be the best way to root out Mafia as long as everyone does it. So, 7/16.
I couldn't have said it better than CK, honestly. My thoughts exactly. You do have my support though, Omni.

**** CK for beating me to it. :laugh:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Also, who else is in favor of Omni claiming first? Since he is so gung-ho about this ("Let's hurry up!" "It's Fool Proof"), I think he needs to put his claim out there first.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I suck at spelling when I am medicated.

The quote should have said "I'm not agreeing..." (In Xsyven's post).

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
1. SkylerOcon
2. Chaco [Agreed]
3. KawaiiBunny [Agreed]
4. Virgilijus
5. Marc
6. Crimson King
7. KayLo [Agreed]
8. Zero Beat [Agreed]
9. Xiivi
10. Airgemini
11. Xsyven [Agreed]
12. Mini Mic
13. KevinM
14. Sudai [Agreed]
15. Inferno Omni [Agreed]
16. FAILchion

Total: 7/16

Kaylo, the reason I am rushing it is to reduce the time the Mafia has to think of a way out. Since I'm participating as well, there really is no benefit for me.

I'm totally down for going first. :)

What's a little curious is that you still haven't decided to join us or not. Hmmm.

Omni

BRoomer
I can't count and I missed your post.

7/16 with CK included.

Omni

BRoomer
No, wait, I can count! UGH!

8/16 with CK included. I hate not being able to edit.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
1. SkylerOcon
2. Chaco [Agreed]
3. KawaiiBunny [Agreed]
4. Virgilijus
5. Marc
6. Crimson King
7. KayLo [Agreed]
8. Zero Beat [Agreed]
9. Xiivi
10. Airgemini
11. Xsyven [Agreed]
12. Mini Mic
13. KevinM
14. Sudai [Agreed]
15. Inferno Omni [Agreed]
16. FAILchion

Total: 7/16

Kaylo, the reason I am rushing it is to reduce the time the Mafia has to think of a way out. Since I'm participating as well, there really is no benefit for me.

I'm totally down for going first. :)

What's a little curious is that you still haven't decided to join us or not. Hmmm.
I can't count and I missed your post.
Missed my post, huh? Interesting.

Omni

BRoomer
On another note, I really wish you guys didn't make me have to reveal the entire plan.

Of course the bad guys were just going to edit their picture. Thinking that they were being clever they would've all agreed and posted a fake with any hopes of being able to edit it. Instant trap.

This will work, too, though. It's not hard to think that the mafia members have purposely NOT said much at this point to allow townies to begin suspecting each other.

At the same time, I will be keeping in mind those who offered resistance and the order in which people accept. As should all of you.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
On another note, I really wish you guys didn't make me have to reveal the entire plan.

Of course the bad guys were just going to edit their picture. Thinking that they were being clever they would've all agreed and posted a fake with any hopes of being able to edit it. Instant trap.

This will work, too, though. It's not hard to think that the mafia members have purposely NOT said much at this point to allow townies to begin suspecting each other.

At the same time, I will be keeping in mind those who offered resistance and the order in which people accept. As should all of you.
Making a mental note of the people who didn't accept you completely? Gotcha, Mr. Jones. God forbid we have any discussion about any plans put forth.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Sit down in our circle and look at the all-fire,
It certainly has great light above it!
Cackling and popping as it dances!
I have sat here for many days
But never really knew how fierce it was.
Now my hands are warm!

But, there are many things that do not stay calm in the night.
Many shifty eyes. Many growling teeth. But we must remember:
Only one of them could dare strike! Only one! Or zero!
There could be thousands in the dark
Ten fold more than us! We assume numbers!
The fire may help them see us more than us them, I warn.

Omni

BRoomer
Why so sarcastic? I'm just taking everything into account including your increasing urge to have Zero "watch me".

I can't say you left a good impression since you seemed so against the plan from the start. However, maybe you were just being overly cautious which is completely fine.

Just stating that I'm paying attention to all the behaviors made.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'd say Tom's smarter than this, but I guess I could agree to a nameclaim. I'll be looking at Omni if it backfires though. =/

Chaco

Never Logs In
Virg is comparing the picture claim to a fire, saying that it could illuminate more for the scum than us.

Omni

BRoomer
Keyword: trying

I guess we should do the same thing with Virgil that we did with Karina.

Virgil: You can understand us, but we can't understand you. It seems like you're suppose to talk in a way that's very indirect however we need a response.

If you support our plan and your answer is "yes", include a poem that talks about animals.

If you do not support our plan and your answer is "no", include a poem that talks about... uh... chest hair.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Just read his things, they make perfect sense. He's speaking in comparatives from what I've seen.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco: You will not die by revealing your picture. A picture only reveals only that, a picture. You can interpret an alignment, but because that alignment is not clearly stated you are not at risk of dying..
Actually yes I will. I cannot reveal my identity AT ALL.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So Chaco can't roleclaim, but he wants everyone else to roleclaim.

Is anyone else curious about this?

Omni

BRoomer
Now that you know my restriction, and are aware of it's consequences. We can gain two things from this. Anyone who tries to reveal my role is pretty much auto scum, and I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good of the town.
I don't think we have to worry about Chaco. Given his recklessness and his devotion for the greater good, I doubt he would be dangerous. Unless he was REALLY good at playing that role.

But let's just see for clarity's sake He was the first person to have an issue with my plan, but he was also the first to disclose information (whether or not its accurate is another thing).

Tom: Earlier, Chaco showed us a snip of his "Disguise" trait. Given that the information he provided is correct, would he "die" if he revealed to us his picture?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
There are obvious lines that I cannot cross when it comes to revealing game mechanics. I can explain the rules, but I cannot explain the roles.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I know I cannot show it. I asked Tom earlier and he didn't tell me I couldn't, but I know I will die if I do.

And Xsy, I can ROLE CLAIM, I cannot NAME CLAIM.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, I didn't have a problem with your plan, I was trying to get the point across to you that I couldn't name claim. Hence the italicized "Can't".

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Are we allowed to print screen the PM Tom sent us because my picture has 2 characters in it with one good and one bad so it doesn't really help if I post my picture, I'd really need to post my description for my picture to be of any help.

Also Bunny: I'm going to assume 1 ding means yes and 2 mean no?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
UnFoS: Air

Honestly my biggest suspicion at the moment is Xsyv because of his reluctance To name call. He says people could just lie and while that may be true the character they may pick may belong to someone else. Also my character knows who one character who is and who is not in the game. I won't reveal it now because I'm hoping I'll be able to catch them out on a false name call. That being said, saying that probably makes me a prime candidate for a mafia nightkill if I can't catch this person out day 1. That being said, my role has a way to protect me from that too. Suck it *****es.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
UnFoS: Air

Honestly my biggest suspicion at the moment is Xsyv because of his reluctance To name call. He says people could just lie and while that may be true the character they may pick may belong to someone else. Also my character knows who one character who is and who is not in the game. I won't reveal it now because I'm hoping I'll be able to catch them out on a false name call. That being said, saying that probably makes me a prime candidate for a mafia nightkill if I can't catch this person out day 1. That being said, my role has a way to protect me from that too. Suck it *****es.
Nuh uh! I was against it at first, since I thought it would so easy to lie, but then Omni pointed out the URL thing. Since then, I've been all for it. :c I said I'm good for baby steps. Pictures first, then roles if we can.

Also, the sentence I bolded, I didn't really get what you were saying. You know a certain character that's in the game, and another character that isn't?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well, I know I cannot show it. I asked Tom earlier and he didn't tell me I couldn't, but I know I will die if I do.

And Xsy, I can ROLE CLAIM, I cannot NAME CLAIM.
Alright, since you can't reveal your character, when we get around to claiming, would you be able to use your super powers to prove your claim?

For example, if you're a tracker, you could track somebody, and have the person you track confirm your results.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Alright, since you can't reveal your character, when we get around to claiming, would you be able to use your super powers to prove your claim?

For example, if you're a tracker, you could track somebody, and have the person you track confirm your results.
If you were Mafia, I'd think that's a really horrible strat for having role players reveal themselves. I mean, really? But I am clueless as to what your role is so it's all gewd mang.:)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...so would you rather Chaco go about pushing a roleclaim, but saying he can't reveal or else he'll die? Chaco is my #1 still, until he can prove himself like everybody else.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Xsyven: I just went through and read over all the posts (just skimmed over the shorter posts the first time) and I see what you mean.

Ok I'm going to semi rolecall because honestly I think it will be helpful for the town:

Xsyven: I know that the villain of my franchise is in the game and that the hero is not. Basically I was thinking that if they posted their picture and it was this franchises hero I would be able to catch them. That being said, by saying that the mafia now know that if they are a franchise villain then there's no point pretending to be the hero.

But wait Mic, if you're from a franchise but aren't the hero or villain then who are you?
Good question me, basically I'm a character looking out for himself, neither mafia or town, my only condition to win is to be alive at the end. Basically if the town wins then I do too, same with mafia. Logically it's in my best interests to help the town as there are more town then mafia and as such the game would end faster with the deaths of 3 or 4 mafia than with 10, 11 or 12 townies. I want this over as quickly as possible to maximise my chances of survival.

I also have a power that both protects me at night and potentially helps the town. I'll post my full role if and when we agree to do so.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh I should also point out my power can protect me from the mafia killing me at night but not from being lynched by the town which is another reason it's in my best interests to help the town.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh I should also point out my power can protect me from the mafia killing me at night but not from being lynched by the town which is another reason it's in my best interests to help the town.
God dammit, so many red flags. So you're claiming bulletproof indie?

You can't die by Mafia at night, but you can be lynched by the town during the day? That sounds a lot like... you know, the Mafia. Not killing themselves at night, and only being able to be lynched by the town.

Top Bottom