• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Four Chilly Jews said:
My memory is fogged and slippery: can some one remind me who claimed whose face?
And who was for All Fire's plan with little reservations?
And who voted for the wind twins?
I apologize, but some one please help!
Since no one wants to help a fogey like me, I guess I shall! Ho hoo!

Claims said:
LesserMic: Iago
All Fire: The Genie
KawaiiBunny: Tinkerbell
The Mock King: Shan Yu
ZeroBeat: Mufasa
Sudai: Quasimodo
SkylerOcon: Baloo
Marc: Esmerelda
Xivii: Kenai
KayLo: Simba
Mouseman: Basil
Wind Twins: Gaston
KevinM: Mushu
Chaco: Mulan
Failchion: Olivia​
Now, for the people that jumped with All Fire's potential chicanery!

Sudai and KawaiiBunny! You agreed before the plan was explained!
Everyone else had trepidations and held caution in their hands!
KayLo and Mock King, both revealed to not be shadows, had reservations!
Most were! Why? Because if they had fake faces, they would have instantly used them!
There would be no need to worry! And you did not worry.
That does not look good in my light.

Now, the voters of Wind Twins!

Kill that Man! said:
KawaiiBunny is the only one to be on both lists...hmmm. But I dismiss this for reasons.
We must think: what would a shadow do? What would they, if they had fake faces?
What would they do if a suspicious person where on the block?
What would they do if they could lure some one to their side?
These are interesting questions! I believe we should dwell on them!
Of course, I have my own theories of who is whom...

I had a dream, that the shadow king is clever! I have no proof,
For you cannot see my dreams. Maybe Providence gave them to me...or I took them!
At the moment I do not doubt All Fire or the Mouseman.
Mouseman, what do you think of FAILchion?
Marc, what do you think of Sudai's zealous agreement?

To The Fairy said:
Are you a horse?
No, of course!
What is your source?
Take which course?
Speechless remorse?
Then speak in ....
code.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I really wish people would follow the necessary procedures before quoting vital information. That is the worse way for you remove suspicion from yourself if you are, indeed, a townie. If anything, we should vote on who we believe the 2 or 3 most suspicious people are and ask them to reveal their PM's.

*Sigh.* So at this rate, who do we have that have revealed their PM?
1.) InfernoOmni
2.) Mini Mic
3.) Karina
4.) Xiivi
5.) Airgemini (disguised abilities)
6.) Basil

Marc, Failchion, ZeroBeat, Sudai, Skyler, and Virgilius have not (and should not at the moment).

We cannot be sure of a few things:
1.) If Tom gave the Mafia a Disney persona to hide behind.
2.) If Tom gave the Mafia a Disney persona WITH fake abilities to hide behind.

Under the premise of "All Fire's" plan, we were to reveal our pictures to help show if player's were town or mafia aligned based on the role they played in their movie. The independent, Shan Yu, and the "vanilla", Gaston, are the only characters that are "shady" yet they still revealed their pictures. If I were Mafia, I would avoid revealing any pictures that may paint an ugly picture. Unfortunately for CK, he may not have been able to hide behind another persona because he was not Mafia aligned thus he had to show his shady character picture.

As of present, the only person who is entirely in the clear is me (I believe). Thanks to CK's kidnapping, he revealed my PM without anyone's but himself which would benefit nobody.

I don't believe Air is Mafia because simply because he has been the only one to claim a somewhat shady character (and still be alive).

Virgilius, as much help as you are, it is still really uncomfortable not knowing anything about you. Your helpfulness can be a great support or an awesome way to blend in. Either way, you make me a little uncomfortable.

I'm still not sure what to make of everything up to this point.

Omni

BRoomer
Because PM's can be altered. If it were that easy, we could just do a full PM Roleclaim.

Also, if you read what I said above, Tom could have done a number of things. Give mafia players an extra fake Disney Role, give the mafia players an extra picture from his account, or none of the above and the mafia members can alter it themselves.

Omni

BRoomer
Virgilius, if you not revealing yourself is like Chaco, then you have nothing to be afraid of at this point. If any of us say, "Virgilius, you are ____ ." then we know who the guilty party is. If possible, we need as much information as possible as to why you are the only person who cannot reveal your identity. According to the front page, it is NOT against the rules to do so.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Virgilius, as much help as you are, it is still really uncomfortable not knowing anything about you. Your helpfulness can be a great support or an awesome way to blend in. Either way, you make me a little uncomfortable.
But you know so much about me!
You know that I had suspicions about the use of your reveal!
You know that shadows have masks! You know!
Why would I refuse if I could fake?
There is no reason!
But I have other reasons!

Real eyes realize real lies!
I have not lied! You should see it!
Some cry that I am nonsense! I cry that you are a bear!
Or djinn! Or gyp'd!
I cannot help it! But I can help our circle, and I have!
Of course be suspicious, just as I am of many of you!

Omni

BRoomer
But you know so much about me!
You know that I had suspicions about the use of your reveal!
You know that shadows have masks! You know!
Why would I refuse if I could fake?
There is no reason!
But I have other reasons!

Real eyes realize real lies!
I have not lied! You should see it!
Some cry that I am nonsense! I cry that you are a bear!
Or djinn! Or gyp'd!
I cannot help it! But I can help our circle, and I have!
Of course be suspicious, just as I am of many of you!
I know, I know. I'm not saying you're suspicious; I'm just not 100% comfortable with a person who seems to, well, like me. I don't expect people to have 100% faith in me as well.

You make a point. If you were Mafia and faking is possible, then yes, you could fake.

Omni

BRoomer
The point is that it's hard to start pointing the finger at a person who has helped and ignore those who are more suspicious due to silence or strange actions.

I'm not clearing, Virgilius. He just isn't on the top of my most suspicious list.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
KawaiiBunny! I have info for you! Here's what I know so far about our dead friends. (I've been wondering how my ability could benefit the town for the past few days, but now I know why! Helpin' ya make a decision!) Night one I investigated Chaco, since he was the only dead guy.

Tom said:

“I don’t need anyone causing trouble in my camp.”

“Sorry... I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is when you get those, uh, manly urges. And you just gotta kill something. Uh, fix things. Cook outdoors.”

“What’s your name?”

“I’ve got a name... and it’s a boy’s name too. Uh, his name is Ling.”

“I didn’t ask for his name, I asked for yours.”

“A-chu.”

“Achu?”

“Mushu...”

“Mushu?”

“No!”

“Then what is it!?”

“It’s Ping!”

“Ping?”

“Yes, my name is Ping.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Chaco. You are Mulan (Mulan), the vigilante warrior who is secretly a girl. It is illegal for females to enter the army, but for your own reasons, you are in disguise. And you are powerful.

Passive Abilities:
In Disguise: You cannot claim to be Mulan. You are in disguise, and if you are revealed to be Mulan, you will be immediately lynched! Keep your identity hidden.

Active Abilities:
Warrior’s Spirit: Each Day, after a lynch has been chosen, the game will enter the Twilight phase. At this time, you are allowed to choose one player who you would like to kill. That player will be assassinated after the lynch has gone through.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
*sigh* As much as I'd love for our Vig to be brought back, a simple grumble of "Mulan" would kill him again. I don't think it'd be best if he were brought back.

Night two, I actually investigated CK over KevinM. I wanted to make sure what he posted about Omni was true... well, I think it was.

Tom said:

“The Emperor will stop you.”

“Stop me? He invited me. By building his wall he challenged my strength. Well I'm here to play his game.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Crimson King. You are Shan-Yu (Mulan), the independent abductor. You are the fierce leader of the huns, and nothing will stop you from conquering all of China.

Passive Abilities:
Insider Knowledge: You know that Mulan is in the game, and that if her identity is revealed, she will be instantly lynched!

Active Abilities:
Abduction: Each night, you may choose someone to abduct. That player will be removed from the game, and will be reported as "Missing!", while you receive their Role PM. The players that you abduct are no longer considered alive and cannot post, but if you die, they will be returned to the game. Abduction cannot be stopped by doctor protection, but you can fail if you are roleblocked.

Win Condition:
You win when you are the last player alive (abducted players are not considered alive) or nothing can stop this from happening.

As for current scumhunting, I agree with Xiivi. One pressure vote on Sudai was more than enough-- KawaiiBunny and Mic jumping that bandwagon was pretty lame, in my opinion. I'll talk about KawaiiBunny later. Right now, here's what I think about Mic.

I actually believe Mic's claim, since he knew Xiivi visited Bunny. Yet he also tried to kill Mulan, and is jumping on votes without thinking. He's being pretty counter-productive, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up helping the scum out later in the game.

To answer Virg's query about Failchion... he's nothing to me. ...and that's a bad thing. He's just been extremely quiet. There's nothing to gather about him, other than coasting. Then again, he's not the only one. Our previous 'king' for example is being just as active as he is, along with a few others.

Virg, though I really like what you've been saying so far, there's no denying that you're by far the most suspicious player in the game. You're extremely smart, you haven't claimed, Jafar is for sure in this game, and I really wouldn't put it past you to make up this entire post restriction in order to bypass revealing yourself as Jafar.

On the other hand, we have the fake claim theory. Huge possibility if Virg's claim isn't Jafar. If fake claims are real, my biggest target is KawaiiBunny. She can't talk, and has to die in order to prove her ability. She pretty much gets to coast along, unhindered. A pretty sweet gig for scum, if you ask me.

Now for the dirty part. I don't know if I ever unvoted, so just in case, unvote.

KawaiiBunny is suspicious only if the fake claim theory rings true. So now we have to decide-- which is more likely. Virg, the only player left unclaimed being Jafar in a game that we know Jafar exists, or the mafia being able to fake claim?

Vote: Virgilijus You're an extremely smart player. At the same time, you're the only player that hasn't shown his face in a game that we know that Jafar is in. As productive as you seem, for all we know, you could be spinning us on a wild goose chase. Unless you reveal yourself, I believe that you are Jafar, and as such, want you out of here. If you reveal yourself as someone other than Jafar, I'll most likely vote for Bunny. But until then, we know Jafar is in the game, and you're the only person that hasn't revealed himself.

We should have done this a while ago.

Also, Bunny, I'm still believing you until Virg claims. If you could, quote the post of a dead person, and I'll get their role PM for ya tonight, okay? :3

Omni

BRoomer
What would be the best use for Kawaii's power? Her putting it in use would prove her innocence, yet using it too early in the game could be detrimental.

I wonder, if we brought Simba back to life would we have a King the next day?

We could just vote Virgilius and then have Kawaii bring him back to life (lol, jk, or maybe I'm not o_o).

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Virg asked me about Sudai, so I'll get to that first. His quick agreement to the nameclaim is suspicious or just what an inexperienced player would do, considering how sure of himself Omni is/was. Otherwise there's not much to say about him and pressuring him is useless until he's replaced.

I also noticed the jumping on inactives as somewhat suspicious, but I tend to believe Bunny and my vote's already on "Lesser Mic".

Virgilijus

BRoomer
On the other hand, we have the fake claim theory. Huge possibility if Virg's claim isn't Jafar. If fake claims are real, my biggest target is KawaiiBunny. She can't talk, and has to die in order to prove her ability. She pretty much gets to coast along, unhindered. A pretty sweet gig for scum, if you ask me.
But oh! We all ready know! There are fake claims!
Or atleast good people gone evil!
For we can all agree there are multiple shadows among us
Even if we lied and said I am Jafar, that still leaves others!
Multiple others! Hence, no matter what there are fake claims
Or real claims that are devious.

But I am not Jafar! I am no vizier, though I advise
Each of you to look over this more thoroughly!
All the shadows may have faces. The vizier may hypnotize!
Why would my fellow shadows fake claim while I not? It makes no sense!
You people must look in the cracks! There are no fissures! For sure!
I smile at your intent, but frown at the direction!

Vote: Virgilijus You're an extremely smart player. At the same time, you're the only player that hasn't shown his face in a game that we know that Jafar is in. As productive as you seem, for all we know, you could be spinning us on a wild goose chase. Unless you reveal yourself, I believe that you are Jafar, and as such, want you out of here. If you reveal yourself as someone other than Jafar, I'll most likely vote for Bunny. But until then, we know Jafar is in the game, and you're the only person that hasn't revealed himself.

We should have done this a while ago.
I am afraid we put too much trust in faces.
They are faces, not crutches!
We can walk and talk without them!
We have done it many times before
And Success!
We have had great success!

Mouseman, you may be deified in the future!
With prescience, look forward! Would you not be like Providence?
I bet you would! I bet you are!
ZeroBeat! The former King!
You are silent. You were King. You have agreed impulsively.
What say you?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I once knew but didn't a man.
He was an interesting man
And one day he said
"Stranger! I have grown tired of words!"
But he had not grown at all!
Especially not tired.

He only liked two words! Like light and dark!
What a queer man!
One was sharp and quick. Tap tap!
One was long and dull. Tub tub!
It reminds me of this women and her silence!
Perhaps if she were clever like the man...

Omni

BRoomer
Use Morse code if you know how to Karina.
Ding = -
Ling = .

--. .- -.-- or Dingdingaling lingding dingalingdingding.

That could get tedious very quickly.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
ding linglinglingling lingling linglingling / lingdingding lingding linglingling / lingdingling ling lingding lingdinglingling lingdinglingling dinglingdingding / linglingling dingding lingding lingdingling ding

Omni

BRoomer
Karina (translated): "This was really smart."

Is anyone else curious as to why Virgilius "broke" his post restriction in the above post?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Perhaps he's lying. Perhaps he's testing his limits.
Let's see what he's willing to show/say before anything else.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Karina (translated): "This was really smart."

Is anyone else curious as to why Virgilius "broke" his post restriction in the above post?
I broke nothing! When did I say I must post 12 line poems?
Never, I say! Not once!
I have posted more and less than that before! I have!
It is you guys who assumed some set form!
I have not broken the bounds of my speech!
That and you cannot change what you said!

But now Bunny can talk! This is good news!
Have you anything you must truly say, Kawaii?
Any people you vouch or find shady?
With your face revealed I would think no,
But it does not hurt to ask!
I still await an answer from the former king...

Omni

BRoomer
We assumed because you purposely implied by following an imaginary guideline you created yourself. If you are capable of making sensible, one-line posts then I don't understand why you carried this facade from the beginning.

Our main issue with you, Virgil, is communication.

From your past posts you do not seem to follow any set rules. From 12 line 2-stanza ambigious posts to simple, straight-forward one line posts.

My question is if you have the capability and the choice of delivering clear, clean, and precise messages why haven't you?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Exactly, Omni. If you don't have a restriction, just talk. You obviously do, though. We just don't know the exact details.

I'm guessing you "can't tell us the details". Tell us, can we find them if we looked hard enough? Or are you really just sending us on a wild goose chase like I'm thinking you are?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Ah! ButI have a restriction! We all do, in some ways.
You can piece it together! The clever ones!
All fire, what reactions have I gotten?
Mouseman, what complaints are most frequent?
Everyone:
Who has sent us all here!?!? Those will give you the answer!

But I smile at your hunting! It is good!
We need more of it! I will gladly oblige when I can.
But the others, especially the statue face'd,
They are more deserving!
The street woman does not talk unless spoken to,
And the old king's mane has been still in the wind.

Omni

BRoomer
I won't be reading this thread from the beginning anymore. This is what stood out to me after re-reading the thread one last time.

FoS: SkylerOcon

ZeroBeat, FAILchion, and Sudai haven't offered us anything. It could be a real problem if we have been arguing amongst ourselves this entire time.

---

Honestly my biggest suspicion at the moment is Xsyv because of his reluctance To name call. He says people could just lie and while that may be true the character they may pick may belong to someone else. Also my character knows who one character who is and who is not in the game. I won't reveal it now because I'm hoping I'll be able to catch them out on a false name call. That being said, saying that probably makes me a prime candidate for a mafia nightkill if I can't catch this person out day 1. That being said, my role has a way to protect me from that too. Suck it *****es.
Crimson, It's my first mafia game, sorry. Also, I wasn't really saying 'let's ignore these guys forever.' I was more of, 'here's my stance this very second.'

Also:

You continually rushed us saying 'scum will vote last!' (Which is a stupid assumption.)
So we wait for the...16-12=4 scum to not say something/disagree?
Wait, 4 scum?
I thought we didn't know how many scums/towns/others were involved?
But you've been SO SURE with this.

This is the 'slip-up' (or terrible assumption) that's making me say:
FoS: Omni
Zero Beat's picture is the only non .jpg (it's a .png).
Xsyven has shown us that he has used his ability. (Cleared of suspicion maybe?)
Skyler is way too quiet. Baloo? Hm.

"So like, someone was supposed to be King today... BUT THEY DIED!"
Simba was going to be King. If we allow Karina to bring Kaylo back to life, then we will have the power to lynch the following day. Something to consider.

Xiivi made a roleclaim. Looks solid.
Skyler is still way too damn silent. Wait, he finally talks:

Well, I agree with what you said on Virg and Air so I'm not going to start talking about them (you've already done that). Omni's push for full roleclaim is a bit weird, because that's practically the same as telling the mafia who the prime nightkill targets are. Also, mafia may or may not have alternate PMs (but Air posting the Gaston and Virg posting the Jafar picture makes me lean towards the 'no' side on that, which alleviates my suspicions on Omni quite a bit. He could very well be trying to get a satisfactory number of town/independents to roleclaim, and the remaining 3 or 4 that don't, will obviously be mafia.)
I believe that the possibility that roles were distributed with alternate PM's was never established until Skyler made this point. At most, we believed that the mafia had access either a fake picture or the ability to modify their post. I don't know Skyler's style of play, but his first real post here perks my curiousity since he seems to linger in the middle.

Air posted his PM: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8051756&postcount=554

Bleh, he has Paint up. Not sure why but it doesn't help his cause.

Then Xsyven roleclaims: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8060511&postcount=565

He has Adobe up. Suspicous, yes, but didn't he already prove his abilities earlier by posting the full role claims of CK and someone else? I think so. I still don't suspect Xsyven.

Marc blends in very well.

Skyler, Sudai, and FAILchion are still TOO damn quiet.

Skyler posts finally saying he doesn't suspect anyone, as usual. Lifts a soft finger in Failchion's direction and points out inactivity with Zero Beat as well.

Omni

BRoomer
I forgot to mention, but the first two posts by Mini Mic and Xiivi were posts that led me to believe they were more town than anything.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I actually believe Mic's claim, since he knew Xiivi visited Bunny. Yet he also tried to kill Mulan, and is jumping on votes without thinking. He's being pretty counter-productive, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up helping the scum out later in the game.
How about this then: if it gets to the point where the mafia can outvote the town and I vote with the mafia you can ban me from SWF for a month.

Top Bottom