• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
No Lynch = +0 Mafia, +0 Town, with Indie Risk of aiding mafia later on.
Indie Lynch = +0 Mafia, +0 Town, with no risk of mafia aid later on.

Ssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo...something isn't the same. It's risk. Risk is okay when there's other targets. Risk is not okay without secure targets. Success comes from accessing the risk/reward situation from you being alive. Right now, it's best you aren't.

Obviously, this is worst comes to worst. Sorry. As I said, let's use this time wisely.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Mic, claiming indie survivor is never actually a good idea. Yeah, you're helping the town now, but let's say near the end of the game, we aren't doing too well. It'd be in your best interest to help the Mafia out, and win with them instead.

Just take a look at how SpiderMafia ended. Handorin and I were both indies that sided with the Mafia for the win. You're a big threat near the end of the game-- and sure you're being helpful now, but if we keep losing like we do, you'll become a bigger and bigger threat.

Now, I'm not voting for you today, since there's still time to scumhunt. But if time is running out, and we don't get the activity that we need, I'd much rather lynch you than lynch blindly. This is a game of numbers, and you're just not one of the ones we need.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
You do realise you just gave the mafia a free pass for the day, right?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Honestly the way you guys are playing you deserve to and most likely will lose. What a joke.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
You wait for days
And say nothing
Biding your time
Making us question your allegiance
And all you say is,
"Sorry"?

That does not clear you at all!
Have you been even following?
What have you to say?
Do you agree with the other mouse?
Will you remain here
Or should we hire a double for you!?

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
You wait for days
And say nothing
Biding your time
Making us question your allegiance
And all you say is,
"Sorry"?

That does not clear you at all!
Have you been even following?
What have you to say?
Do you agree with the other mouse?
Will you remain here
Or should we hire a double for you!?
But I have, my good sir.
And by agreeing with the other mouse, do you mean this?:

Skyler, would you be a dear and list your top few lynch candidates? Same for all y'all. I've already spoken my part against Virg and Air. I wanna hear everyone else's opinions, so we can work together on one person.
If so, then wholeheartedly.
I promise to be more active. No replacement needed. :x

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Unvote: Airgemeni

I've been very agitated because there was something that didn't make sense.

For you see, a mafia had been organized by some of the shadier characters in the Disney universe, in attempts to topple the rightful balance of nature and achieve their dastardly goals.
After the roleclaim, a few things don't make sense:
1.) No one has claimed Jafar; Mic's PM showed us that he is in the game.

2.) Read the bold. If Tom kept his word, then the bad guys SHOULD be the shadier characters in the Disney universe. However, the only persons that have looked suspicious in regards to pictures were CK (Shan Yu) and Air (Gaston).

The problem is that if everything that I have said so far is true then the only conclusion I can draw is that some of the pictures may have been fabricated.

I'm going to see if I can piece this together some more. I removed my vote on Air because he is the obvious vote.

I also have seen Mic to be very helpful up to this point in the game and I don't believe it would be wise to target an Independent knowing that by lynching him we are also wasting a day and allowing another one of us to be killed overnight. Mic, imo, has made a solid case about his stand so I can't really pin anything on him although I won't be so blind to trust him completely.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I think he was asking if you agree that you should be replaced. Of COURSE it'd be smart to agree that everyone should be more active.

Failchion, I'd love for you to post your thoughts. As should everyone else.

Mini Mic, Xiivi, Omni, Marc, and even to some extent, Virg with his limericks and Airgemini with his claim have been good to speak their part. Kawaii Bunny tried too, but what's she gonna do. :p

Basically, what I'm trying to say is lurkers-- POST, GOD DAMMIT.

Omni

BRoomer
I went back and read the thread (for the 1632424th time).

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g91/Yangwastaken/oliviaflavorflaaaaaversham.jpg

This is FAILchion's Olivia picture. There are a few things to note:
1.) He has been the one of the most inactive and reserved.
2.) He never agreed to do the role claim.
3.) He was one of the last persons to role claim, but MOST IMPORTANTLY
4.) Look at the last part of his picture. oliviaflavorflaaaaverSHAM

sham: fake; something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be

This is heavy stuff here. I'd like to here some feedback.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Suspicious yes. Omni's points seem good.
However Tom seems to have set us up for this. From pictures, to nameclaims, to filenames. Let's not be hasty.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
You might be on to something. I went back and found these odd picture names.

edit1genie ("edit")
whimmywhamwhamwazzle (for ****ing Mufasa)
quasimodoDABEARS (bears wut)
ssssssbaloo (reminds me of Kaa)
unedit4gastonkk ("edit")

Omni

BRoomer
Mine says edit probably because my picture is sitting there in a white box; probably edited in some way.

whimmywhamwazzle, that's Mufasa. It does sound, but it does seem Tom-ish.

Idk wtf Dabears is. Don't really care.

sssssBaloo is just like Karina's rrrrrTinkerbell. Why? Not sure. Could be a coiencedence.

And unedit4gastonkk seems fine especially since it's a bad guy's picture.

Tom has a strange way of naming them, yes, but I found the "sham" picture to be the most outspoken of the messages. I'm holding on to this vote until someone can point out a stronger speculation, or discredit what I have said thus far.

Vote: FAILchion

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
iagoohboy
edit1genie
rrrrrrtinkerbell
cooliohoolio
whimmywhamwhamwazzle
quasimodoDABEARS
ssssssbaloo
esmeraldaaaaa
kenaiandgroup
hellyeahsimba
bababababasil
breakingdawn
unedit4gastonkk
mushuff45
11111mulan
oliviaflavorflaaaaaversham
So I see you guys have looked too!
Better late than never! Oh ho ho!
It is odd that the wee one's moniker is sham
But it is made by Providence!
You know Providence makes good stuff! Then again,
he makes bad stuff as well.

But, if that is correct, it is only one shadow!
Obviously there should be more! Several!
No one else has a mar in their title. Why would he be left prostrate?
I can honestly say I do not know! But I am curious...
Mouseman is from where she is, but he is coroner!
What could she possibly do? The lion has no thorns...

Omni

BRoomer
So I see you guys have looked too!
Better late than never! Oh ho ho!
It is odd that the wee one's moniker is sham
But it is made by Providence!
You know Providence makes good stuff! Then again,
he makes bad stuff as well.

But, if that is correct, it is only one shadow!
Obviously there should be more! Several!
No one else has a mar in their title. Why would he be left prostrate?
I can honestly say I do not know! But I am curious...
Mouseman is from where she is, but he is coroner!
What could she possibly do? The lion has no thorns...
I noticed your post, but I couldn't decipher anything from it at the moment. To make sure none of the pictures were fabricated, I went back to make sure that they were all assigned under Yangwastaken and carefully examined each URL. Tom may have seen this far, but there's a chance he didn't.

Yes, it is only one discrepency so there may or may not be more with other people's pictures. If there has been more than one fabrication (if we're on the right track), consistency may lead us to the rest.

And finally, as you said, Olivia does not possess any fangs but neither does Kunai or Tinkerbell if you ask me. Their role could be a support role.

My vote stands on FAILchion. If we lynch him and he is Mafia, then we will know we're on the right track. If we lynch him and he isn't then we're back at square one. Regardless, I believe this is the healthiest lead we have at the present moment. Let's not rush this.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Regardless of how this plays out (once again, I find myself agreeing with Virg), I hope everyone is aware that this isn't how Mafia games are typically played. You don't start with a massive nameclaim, you don't reveal your PM (I guess that's to blame on Tom) and you typically base your attacks on game behaviour and alliance (independents usually aren't so well received). It seems everyone who's been in a Tom game before is hesitant to meta this and for good reason IMO.

Omni, you're basically assuming Tom made a slip with a picture for one Mafia member, am I correct?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Omni, you seem to be looking for loopholes instead of actually playing. You've already forced the entire town to roleclaim, and now you're voting because one file name (not 3 or 4) out of the entire 'cast' has a somewhat fishy name.

Lemme quote what I found out about Olivia after 2 seconds' research.

Wikipedia said:
In London, 1897, a young Scottish mouse named Olivia Flaversham
That's where I stopped reading. I think we need to find a new approach, rather than looking for loopholes. After all... this is Tom we're talking about. So far, looking for loopholes has been nothing but counter productive.

Omni

BRoomer
I don't know anymore. That's why I asked for everyone to go over what I said and give me feedback just in case. After Day 1, my confidence level has gone down the drain.

Plus it's been hard to work with speculating the players who have been inactive since they don't exhibit any kind of personality.

I do realize how most Mafia games are played, but I took my first approach because Tom gave us a special opportunity. I do believe there is a way to break it, but I'll leave it alone for now.

I'm taking a step back and I'll be observing mostly for now.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
InfernoOmni said:
Plus it's been hard to work with speculating the players who have been inactive since they don't exhibit any kind of personality.
God, you could say that again.

Vote: SkylerOcon

Talk, or else this vote isn't coming off of you. What do you know, how can you help us, and why are you being so unproductive? Don't be too flattered, I'm randomly shooting in the dark here. But there have been too many quiet people for far too long. If you say something helpful, I'll unvote and move on to the next person.

So yeah. I've pretty much devoted myself to becoming a prod machine. Rawr.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I do believe there is a way to break it
good luck

2nd Vote Count:
(1) Airgemini: KawaiiBunny
(1) Mini Mic: Marc
(1) FAILchion: Mini Mic
(1) SkylerOcon: Xsy Guy

(8) Not voting: SkylerOcon, Virgilijus, Airgemini, Sudai, InfernoOmni, Falchion, Zero Beat, Xiivi

With 12 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for August 16th, Noon EST!

Chill has signed up as a replacement.

SkylerOcon, Sudai, Zero Beat have been prodded for inactivity.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
God, you could say that again.

Vote: SkylerOcon

Talk, or else this vote isn't coming off of you. What do you know, how can you help us, and why are you being so unproductive? Don't be too flattered, I'm randomly shooting in the dark here. But there have been too many quiet people for far too long. If you say something helpful, I'll unvote and move on to the next person.
Failchion seems suspicious activity wise (like I should be talking). He was one of the last people to role claim, when everybody else was doing it, and the Sham at the end of his picture... though, as you said Xsy, looking for loopholes is silly and unproductive.

Well, this day has been pretty much unproductive. I'd say lynch Mini if we can't get any actual discussion. If I was indie, I would most definitely be siding with the mafia right now. Though he claims to be helping town, lynching an indie is more beneficial than a no lynch.

I've been quiet because I don't know what to say, to be honest. Nobody is really particularly suspicious. Though myself, Sudai, and Zero are definitely looking bad because of how inactive we are.

So yeah. I've pretty much devoted myself to becoming a prod machine. Rawr.
>:3

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Unvote

Vote: Sudai seriously, I didn't even know he was playing he's so inactive.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Failchion seems suspicious activity wise (like I should be talking). He was one of the last people to role claim, when everybody else was doing it...
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for failing to stay active in the game during probably the most important phase of the game. A close friend of mine just flew in from Colombia on Friday morning (a lot earlier than I was expecting her), and after returning home from work, me, her, and a couple of other friends got together and drove out a few hours from where I live and spent the entire weekend there. I'm active 'now,' so you'll be seeing more of me from now.
That was completely out of my control. =/ Had I not been busy that weekend, I would've roleclaimed just as everyone else has earlier.

Sudai

Stuff here
I just finished driving to Kansas this morning. Grand Father was hospitalized due to exaughstion. Going eat dinner with my mom and then going visit him then coming back to his house. We're watching it till they let him out of the hospital. After I get from eating/visiting, I'm going to have nothing but time for a few days so I'll be able to get my opinions to you guys very soon.

Omni

BRoomer
Ugh, still no activity. This is going to take forever to finish.

Sudai

Stuff here
*sigh*

I think I'm going to have to replace out guys. My mom and I stayed at the Hospital last night because my grandfather's condition has gotten worse. I'm sorry to have been inactive for so long only to replace out.

@Mod: Requesting a replacement.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah Sudai, best of luck.

The inactive were prodded somewhat successfully, but the game is getting rather stale. I'm perfectly content with my current vote, but we still have some time left in this game day.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
unvote: Sudai
(Sorry about your situation.)
Seriously guys?
Mic's and Bunny's voting was super suspicious right there. I said I was following Xsy's reasoning.
These guys zoomed in and speedily voted. This is classic, suspicious scum activity.

There was NO reason for anyone else to also vote Sudai.
We've established blind lynches aren't justifiable just because of inactivity. Then these two rush in and push for Sudai's lynch?

Mic's reasoning is obvious. ANYONE else dying, is essentially beneficial for him. Scum wins, he wins. Town wins, he wins. Rushing in for a lynch works for him.

Bunny's insanely suspicious also. Seriously, there's no reason she should have voted Sudai unless she's scum. This is the suspicious scum stuff we need to search and scrutinize. Not loopholes like Omni's pushed for.

However, Bunny's useless in communication. So, I'm not pushing for her lynch until I see what goes down this night.
Mic is the obvious hazard. As days pass, he's less safe to the town. He's a risk, and as we just saw, much more obsessed with his own win condition than the town's.

Mic's just not worth it.
Bunny needs to show us something to clear herself or she's next.

Vote: Mini Mic
FoS: Kawaii Bunny

Top Bottom