• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Question: why protect Kawaii Bunny though? I doubt the mafia would go after her since she's (no offense) kinda useless.
I actually agree with Xiivi's decision 100%. The fact that she can't talk means its pretty obvious that she's got some pretty tasty tricks up her sleeve.

Airgemini, Virgilijus, I'm looking at you. The only difference is that Virg is actually trying. I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say that Airgemini needs to talk, or he's gettin' the boot.

Unvote Vote: Airgemini

You are a Disney villain. You're the main antagonist of Beauty and the Beast. On top of that, you've done absolutely nothing in this game, other than claim a villainous character.

If everyone else agrees, I'd like for you to post your role screenshot. If you're town, please try to do more to help out. If you're Mafia... well, sayonara.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Can someone tell me how a Mafia Recruiter works?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I was one in Batmafia, though with a twist. The recruiter, as long as he is still alive, can pick any player at night and recruit them into the Mafia. This changes their alignment, but they usually get to keep whatever powers they have. In Batmafia I was Poison Ivy, but my recruitment made both me and my target Lovers aligned, meaning if one dies, both die. How I recruited Alfred instead of Batman (Virg :mad:) and got lynched afterwards is a story for another day. Tom hosted that one also, so a similar penalty on the recruiter role is possible (although Jafar isn't a typical Lover and we're assuming it's him if there is one). I've also read about variations where the Mafia can only recruit the Traitor (and basically keeps trying till they find him).

Omni

BRoomer
This is a stretch, but if Jafar has the ability to recruit players to become Mafia aligned we cannot dispel the possibility that some of us who may have seemed town is now Mafia aligned. This is taking into consideration the worse case possible scenario.

We know from Iago's inside information that Jafar is in the game. I believe our main mission should be to find Jafar since his powerful sorcery could really do us in in the long run. Also, if Jafar has the ability to recruit or mind control, removing him should free anyone under his power (assuming this is his power).

The question is, "How do we find Jafar?" Here are the possibilities:

1.) Virgilius has been very helpful, yes. However, he is the only one who has not shown us his identity and him being Jafar would be very convenient. It would be ignorant to rule out Virgil's innocence when holes like these still exist. Recall that Chaco was under the restriction that if he was found out, he dies. The chances that the same condition exists for two townies is rare, but still possible. Everyone knows my role, but I do know we must have a person with a cop-power. It's day 3 and we have no additional information on anyone besides Xiivi's movement.

2.) I forget.

This is getting really complicated really fast. I do believe finding Jafar should be our main priority. If we assume that everyone has given legit pictures, Virgil is the only odd man out. Actually, the only reason why Virgil would NOT be Jafar is if someone was able to reproduce or fool us with a real picture from Tom's account but I couldn't begin to wonder how that would be possible.

off-topic: Marc, you get Killzone 2 yet? I'll be online so hurry up and get it so we can play it tonight.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Offtopic: Nope. Don't even plan on getting it. Sorry. =p

I think some people REALLY need to speak up. Sudai, SkylerOcon, FAILchion, where you guys at?

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm here still. Life's just been a bit hectic so I haven't been able read into things as much as I'd like to. Things should be calming down mid-week for me so I can seriously get back into the game then.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
if someone was able to reproduce or fool us with a real picture from Tom's account but I couldn't begin to wonder how that would be possible.
But answer me, all fire: why would this be farfetch'd!?!
I know what you do not know! But so do others!
Marc my words! I have seen them in the back!
The mouse can vouch as well! Recently!
Things like this are never so plane!
The night sky is not a blanket with holes!

This has all happened before, and it will all happen again!
Providence has seen us born, walk and die!
It knows us better than ourselves! All of us...
And while it grants the good many facets, so it grants the evil!
So far many sides to our gem have been shown,
It is not unwise to assume it's shadow has many too!

Virgilijus

BRoomer
iagoohboy
edit1genie
rrrrrrtinkerbell
cooliohoolio
whimmywhamwhamwazzle
quasimodoDABEARS
ssssssbaloo
esmeraldaaaaa
kenaiandgroup
hellyeahsimba
bababababasil
breakingdawn
unedit4gastonkk
mushuff45
11111mulan
oliviaflavorflaaaaaversham

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Offtopic: Nope. Don't even plan on getting it. Sorry. =p

I think some people REALLY need to speak up. Sudai, SkylerOcon, FAILchion, where you guys at?
As with newbie mafia 2, IRL stuff was going on for a while. It's gone now though, so I should become more active. More than anything, the fact that I don't have work anymore will help.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Skyler, would you be a dear and list your top few lynch candidates? Same for all y'all. I've already spoken my part against Virg and Air. I wanna hear everyone else's opinions, so we can work together on one person.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
God **** it Virg, just vote for someone so we know who to vote for.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Are any of those names familiar? YES!
Of all the faces you posted, those are the tags
That make this differ from that and that!
But I did not write them! Not me! Not my wistom!
It was Providence! But did he do it at his leisure?
No! It was purposeful! As always!

None of the tags are simple, or straight!
All curved and crooked like a gnarled smile!
It knew we would see them! It knew we would try!
All fire's cleverness was expected! Was prepared for!
But as for the wind twins...they have never said anything!
Maybe they are afraid they will not escape...for good or bad.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Skyler, would you be a dear and list your top few lynch candidates? Same for all y'all. I've already spoken my part against Virg and Air. I wanna hear everyone else's opinions, so we can work together on one person.
Well, I agree with what you said on Virg and Air so I'm not going to start talking about them (you've already done that). Omni's push for full roleclaim is a bit weird, because that's practically the same as telling the mafia who the prime nightkill targets are. Also, mafia may or may not have alternate PMs (but Air posting the Gaston and Virg posting the Jafar picture makes me lean towards the 'no' side on that, which alleviates my suspicions on Omni quite a bit. He could very well be trying to get a satisfactory number of town/independents to roleclaim, and the remaining 3 or 4 that don't, will obviously be mafia.)

However...

Pretty sure Virg is pointing at airgemini, I think I'll keep my vote on him for now. On the subject of Virg, why are people suddenly jumping on him? He hasn't shown his picture? Sure but obviously they don't mean much or else Tom wouldn't have let us show them in the first place. Besides, the fact that we don't have 3 or 4 clear cut villains suggests to me that some people are using fake pictures. Besides, Virg has been nothing but helpful.
What Mini said here is also true. We don't really have that many clear cut villains (we had CK, who was independent, and now Jafar and Gaston). So, this could go either way really. Omni seems kinda suspicious, as he's really pushing for this, but I think he's mostly justified, despite the possibility of fake mafia PMs.

Really, the only people that strike me as suspicious are Virg and Air. Mostly Air though, because he seems content to sit back and only come in when he's asked to.

But, unlike what Xsy said, I don't think Air should post his role screenshot just in case he is town and has an important ability. That'll just put us in danger of losing an important ability during the night. However, I do think Air can redeem himself by just helping the town.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place,
where the caravan camels roam.
Where they cut off your ear
if they don't like your face -
It's barbaric, but hey, it's home!"

1st Vote Count:
(2) Airgemini: Mini Mic, Xsyven
(1) Virgilijus: Zero Beat

(9) Not voting: SkylerOcon, KawaiiBunny, Virgilijus, Marc, Xiivi, Airgemini, Sudai, InfernoOmni, Falchion

With 12 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for August 16th, Noon EST!

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Also, mafia may or may not have alternate PMs (but Air posting the Gaston and Virg posting the Jafar picture makes me lean towards the 'no' side on that, which alleviates my suspicions on Omni quite a bit.
Apparently you do not understand!
I was not claiming!
I was not anything...except
For pointing out what Jafar has done!
To the sultan, no less! Nothing more!
Think about what I say!

And where are the silent ones!
They do not need to break the world with their words
But they should voice their mind!
Otherwise, there will be people will will not know!
And this ferociously fatal game
All depends on us finding falsities and facts!

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, Virgil wasn't claiming. Just look at the URL of the picture.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This game is moving unbelievably slow, and it's irking me.

No one has anything to say? Really?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I have said all I have said!
I point my finger at a few
But they keep their mouths shut!
Even though they are watching!
Though I see many animals in the dark
The sloth is most dangerous!

But you, mouseman! With a hat!
What a small hat it is! And it must be!
For you are a mouse!
Do you have any suspicions? I know you look at me
But there is something else!
Something tacit! Do not say! Or do!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Heads up, I am going V/LA (vacation with limited access for nonmafiaplayers) for the 10 days ish. I will only be checking the thread once per day. The game will still commence like normal, but there will only be one vote count or time for me to post per day.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah, this is getting silly. Air has done little to response to accusations and he's the best bet we got with this little information. So...

Vote: airgemini

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Wind twins! You are not helping!
While we do value your thoughts,
In most cases,
An explanation would be in order!
How are you a villain, ghastly and evil...
Yet also in our interest?

Is Providence playing a game with us?
To teach us not to be deceive?
But Ho! You have not refuted anything!
Are you scared to defend yourself,
For the greater good? I am inclined to disagree.
What says the whisper of the wind?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I really don't know what to say in terms of defending myself since I have an evil character.

I think it's one of Tom's clever tricks to confuse everyone, and make me the prime suspect while other mafia people go unnoticed.

I really lost for words on convincing you all that I'm not mafia besides saying "I'm not mafia." :/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ding dingdadingdingaling dingding.

Vote: Airgemini

Dingdingling dingding.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
V/LA: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Vote: airgemini

He's silent/suspicious & he's not really defending himself.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...so Airgemini's the guy who chooses who we make fun of?

unvote

Well, ****. I'm stumped.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I tried to say something,
But the inner net of my voice stopped me!
Now I try to remember my words!
The wind may be blowing hot air, but now
I feel a cool breeze. Hopefully I am not ignorant of the weather!
But we have work to do now!

Mouseman! You are stumped!?
But to be stumped does not mean to not know!
I do agree with the wind twins, though. I believe the shadows were waiting.
What would they do when we are looking at ourselves?
All fire has been quite as of late...
And the King isn't mourning his son...

Top Bottom