• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Zero has definitely been online, so his staying away from this thread is really starting to annoy me. =/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This is going to get me modkilled but...

Scar kills Dumbledore.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"It's clear from your vacant expressions, the lights are not all on upstairs. But we're talking kings and successions, even you can't be caught unawares!"

3rd Vote Count:
(2) Mini Mic: Marc, Xiivi
(2) Sudai/Chill: Mini Mic, KawaiiBunny
(1) Virgilijus: Xsyven

(7) Not voting: SkylerOcon, Virgilijus, Airgemini, Sudai/Chill, Omni, Falchion, Zero Beat

With 12 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for August 16th, Noon EST!

Chill is being contacted to replace Sudai!

Zero Beat has been prodded for inactivity a second time. If he does not post, he will be replaced. If there are no replacements, he will be modkilled.

Upon successful replacement (and because of my mod absence), the deadline may be extended a few days to a week maximum.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lingling / lingdingling ling lingding lingdinglingling lingdinglingling dinglingdingding / lingdingding lingling linglingling linglinglingling / ding linglinglingling lingling linglingling / ding linglinglingling lingdingling ling lingding dinglingling / lingdingding lingding linglingling / dingding dingdingding lingdingling ling / lingding dinglingdingling ding lingling linglinglingding ling lingdinglingdinglingding / linglingling lingling dingdingling linglinglingling lingdinglingdinglingding. =/

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Zero Beat has been prodded.

Chill successfully replaces Sudai.

A deadline has been reset for August 23th, Noon EST!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Zero Beat has requested replacement and I am currently looking for one. If one is not found by deadline, he will be mod-killed.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'll replace ZB since it looks like I'm gonna die at the moment :p

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Where do I begin?

Mic, Kawaiibunny, it's a little annoying that you've both still got your votes on a inactive player who asked for a replacement. And even when the announcement was made that I would be replacing them you still haven't unvoted. You can't complain about a lack of scumhunting when you're not doing anything real at the moment to help. That's mostly aimed at KB. Day 1 is over. Let's keep the joke comments out please.

Xivii, you went after KB for no reason other than that she couldn't communicate at the time. Really? While no one is automatically cleared at the time the restriction alone is no reason to vote for her.

And you're voting for Mic for what reason again? While I'll be the last person to jump on the "Save the indy" bandwagon Mic has been pretty useful so far. And has shown he can use his abilities in a pro-town way. Why are you trying to remove these people from the game?

vote: Xivii

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Good lord Mic I'm trying to defend you right now. Do you have anything to offer this game aside from one liners?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
unvote
Vote Xivii honestly all I can do is try to save myself at the moment.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
There was NO reason for anyone else to also vote Sudai.
Then these two rush in and push for Sudai's lynch?

Mic's reasoning is obvious. ANYONE else dying, is essentially beneficial for him. Scum wins, he wins. Town wins, he wins. Rushing in for a lynch works for him.

However, Bunny's useless in communication. So, I'm not pushing for her lynch

FoS: Kawaii Bunny
Seriously dude? I FoS'd her. I showed why it was suspicious stuff. Same **** with Mic.

My reasoning for suspecting people who rushed someone I vote-prodded is suspicious?

Sorry, skimming posts isn't going to cut it.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
And ****. He rushed again. SERIOUSLY.
He's just pushing for ANYONE ELSE.
Baseless voting. He's just attempting to survive, town or mafia. He's a RISK.
Without a SOLID suspect, he's the BEST option.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I've changed my mind:
Unvote

Vote: Mini Mic

Whether I die today or not the simple fact remains that you're going to kill me. May as well do it now then waste my time on a game I cannot win.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Wait a minute, Chill, can you explain why you're voting for Xiivi again? Because I really don't see your reasoning... at all.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Seriously?

Perhaps you'd have a chance if you weren't obsessed with ALWAYS casting votes.

Today's history:

Oh and vote: Air.

He's done nothing and it's starting to annoy me, I think it's time we put some pressure on him.
@ failchion

Vote: Failchion
Vote: Sudai seriously, I didn't even know he was playing he's so inactive.
Vote Xivii honestly all I can do is try to save myself at the moment.

Whether I die today or not the simple fact remains that you're going to kill me. May as well do it now then waste my time on a game I cannot win.
It was so obvious you were just saving yourself.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Not with air, fail and sudai: I just wanted them to be more active.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Not with air, fail and sudai: I just wanted them to be more active.
Air's vote was 2 hours into the day.
Fail's vote was after he posted.
Sudai's vote was after my vote-prod.
So, yes, my suspicions were reasonable. Mistakes, sure. Still, stop pushing for votes.

Seriously, this whole day you've had votes on someone. You're always PUSHING. That's why I suspect you of not showing town support.

Unvote yourself. Support town. If you show us you're scumhunting and not just vote-pushing, you'll survive.

12 Players are still alive.
So, one's indie. It's safe to assume mafia's got 3 or 4 players. Town's lost three.
Thus: 3 to 8+1 or 4 to 7+1.
Town's still has a nightkill. Omni's wish is still there.
Let's use this wisely with today's lynch.

PS: Omni, stop sidelining.

PPS: I'm unvoting Mic when he unvotes himself.

PPPS: Re-reading Chill's post has made me suspicious.
Seriously, look:
And has shown he can use his abilities in a pro-town way.
His outing a town role is pro-town? Chill, your post has so many flaws. Biggest slip-up I've seen thus far.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh wait, I read that totally weird. Nevermind.

Yeah, Chill, Mic's done nothing but try to kill our vig, unveil a body guard, bandwagon an inactive, and vote hop like a mad man.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Keep thinking of things to add. Anywho, just because Mic hasn't been particularly helpful, that doesn't mean I think Mic should be killed just yet. We got the extension, so there's no reason we should push for his lynch now.

Plus, he's actually TRYING, which is a LOT more than most of you guys can say, and I really do appreciate... he's just scary.

I'm still extremely afraid of Virg. Can I get opinions on Virg from anyone else? Should I take my vote off of our faceless poet? I'm extremely wary of our friend Jafar... and I really don't think there's anywhere else he could be hiding.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Virg has been suspicious for the entire game, is the only one without a nameclaim and speaks in riddles. While I got most of what he tried to say early in the game, he's starting to make less sense to me now. However, he doesn't stand out as anti-Town, something Mini does, even if he's not Mafia. I don't trust Virg enough to vouch for him, but I don't intend to vote for him toDay.

Sudai votes should be redirected elsewhere. He was just replaced, give the guy a chance.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Air's vote was 2 hours into the day.
Fail's vote was after he posted.
Sudai's vote was after my vote-prod.
So, yes, my suspicions were reasonable. Mistakes, sure. Still, stop pushing for votes.

Seriously, this whole day you've had votes on someone. You're always PUSHING. That's why I suspect you of not showing town support.

Unvote yourself. Support town. If you show us you're scumhunting and not just vote-pushing, you'll survive.

12 Players are still alive.
So, one's indie. It's safe to assume mafia's got 3 or 4 players. Town's lost three.
Thus: 3 to 8+1 or 4 to 7+1.
Town's still has a nightkill. Omni's wish is still there.
Let's use this wisely with today's lynch.

PS: Omni, stop sidelining.

PPS: I'm unvoting Mic when he unvotes himself.

PPPS: Re-reading Chill's post has made me suspicious.
Seriously, look:

His outing a town role is pro-town? Chill, your post has so many flaws. Biggest slip-up I've seen thus far.
Air had been fairly inactive the day before too, look back and you'll see I wasn't the only one frustrated by his inactivity.
Fail posted saying 'sorry I haven't been posting' which was no better than being inactive.
As for Sudai, two votes put on more pressure than one ;)

As for always pushing the whole point is to get the game moving. This has become so ****ing boring because it's just been too slow. Pushing forces people to talk which gives us something to work with rather than letting everyone get away with doing nothing.

And I'm not unvoting myself. I feel this game has gotten stale and uninteresting so rather than try to help only to have you kill me tomorrow I'd rather waste the towns lynch for today. After all, Marc voted for me because he wanted to be safe rather than sorry so what's to say he won't do the same thing tomorrow?

I was going for the town but now I'd rather the mafia won.

Oh and btw since I probably won't be able to speak after today I'd like to place my bets on who's mafia. I have a sneaking suspicion about Chill, Xsyven and Skyler.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Xiivi: I'm not sidelining. I may or may not have granted any wishes. If I haven't granted any wishes, I should be a prime target. However, if I have granted nearly all my wishes then I'm useless. I won't disclose anymore than that in order to protect town status.

I've been reserving my vote until Zero Beat responds or his replacement comes.

This game is going so slow. I'm all for just mass lynching in a mindless guessing game because of all the damn inactivity just to get this thing over with. So boring.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh and btw since I probably won't be able to speak after today I'd like to place my bets on who's mafia. I have a sneaking suspicion about Chill, Xsyven and Skyler.
You must have missed the part where we got an extension.

Mind sharing why you think Chill, Skyler, and I are your main suspects?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Seriously dude? I FoS'd her. I showed why it was suspicious stuff. Same **** with Mic.

My reasoning for suspecting people who rushed someone I vote-prodded is suspicious?

Sorry, skimming posts isn't going to cut it.
You're being awfully selective with your quoting Xivii. Here's your entire post.

unvote: Sudai
(Sorry about your situation.)
Seriously guys?
Mic's and Bunny's voting was super suspicious right there. I said I was following Xsy's reasoning.
These guys zoomed in and speedily voted. This is classic, suspicious scum activity.

There was NO reason for anyone else to also vote Sudai.
We've established blind lynches aren't justifiable just because of inactivity. Then these two rush in and push for Sudai's lynch?

Mic's reasoning is obvious. ANYONE else dying, is essentially beneficial for him. Scum wins, he wins. Town wins, he wins. Rushing in for a lynch works for him.

Bunny's insanely suspicious also. Seriously, there's no reason she should have voted Sudai unless she's scum. This is the suspicious scum stuff we need to search and scrutinize. Not loopholes like Omni's pushed for.

However, Bunny's useless in communication. So, I'm not pushing for her lynch until I see what goes down this night.
Mic is the obvious hazard. As days pass, he's less safe to the town. He's a risk, and as we just saw, much more obsessed with his own win condition than the town's.

Mic's just not worth it.
Bunny needs to show us something to clear herself or she's next.

FoS: Kawaii Bunny
I can see where you're coming from but I'm not too keen on the way you cut out so much of your post to make it look like you said the opposite of what you meant.
Wait a minute, Chill, can you explain why you're voting for Xiivi again? Because I really don't see your reasoning... at all.
Because I didn't like several things that he said such as saying the KB would be next if she couldn't defend herself when she clearly could not at the time. He was also suspicous of Virg for no reason other than his post restriction. I'm attempting to scumhunt here. You should try it.

Speaking of Virg, I have to ask you this Xsyven. Can you explain why you're voting for Virg? It is clear to even the newest of mafia players that the mafia has fake pms and photos. So why do you keep trying to say that Virg is Jafar? If he could just post a fake photo he would have done it already like all of the mafia clearly have.
I was refering to when he showed us who visited KB. That could be very useful to see who might be role blocking. It's clear that we can't trust pictures (right Xsyven?)

If by slip-up you're trying to say "oooh chill must be mafai" that's a poor accusation. If I was mafia I wouldn't be sticking my neck out for independants (especially those who are now on thin ice). I could just sit back and let the deadline run out or pick easy lynches.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Unvote: Sudai

lingdingding ling lingdinglingling lingdinglingling dingdinglinglingdingding / dingling dingdingding lingdingding / ding linglinglingling lingding ding / lingling / dinglingdingling lingding dingling / ding lingding lingdinglingling dinglingding dingdinglinglingdingding / lingling / dinglingling dingdingding dingling lingdingdingdingdingling ding / linglinglingling lingding linglinglingding ling / ding dingdingding / dinglingdingling lingdingling linglingding lingling linglingling ling / ding linglinglingling lingdingling dingdingding linglingding dingdingling linglinglingling / ding linglinglingling ling / dingdingling lingding dingding ling / lingding dingling dinglingdingding dingding dingdingding lingdingling ling lingdinglingdinglingding / lingling / lingding lingdinglingling linglingling dingdingding / linglinglingding dingdingding ding ling dinglingling / linglingdingling dingdingding lingdingling / linglingling linglingding dinglingling lingding lingling / dinglinglingling ling dinglingdingling lingding linglingding linglingling ling / lingling / lingdingling ling lingding lingdinglingling lingdinglingling dinglingdingding / lingdingding lingding dingling ding / ding linglinglingling ling linglingling ling / lingling dingling lingding dinglingdingling ding lingling linglinglingding ling / lingdingdingling lingdinglingling lingding dinglingdingding ling lingdingling linglingling / dingdingding linglingding ding / dingdingding linglingdingling / ding linglinglingling lingling linglingling / dingdingling lingding dingding ling / linglingling dingdingding / lingling ding / dinglingdingling lingding dingling / dingding dingdingding linglinglingding ling / dingdingding dingling lingdinglingdinglingding

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Unvote: Sudai

Well, now that I can talk, I don't have to cruise through the game anymore. I also voted for Sudai because I really want these inactive players out of this game so it can move on... until then I will continue to stare at Omni's tight ass.
What a creepster.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Pretty much every game reaches a point where inactives are an issue, sad but true. You have people who genuinely feel they ruin the game and want to lynch them for that, but you have to be very wary of Mafia trying to get a "safe" lynch in. The reason for lynching an inactive is his or her lack of contribution before it's scumhunting, so once majority decides on doing it, every vote is justified and there is very little to go on afterwards. You can get lucky and hit scum you wouldn't otherwise find (can be worth it if you're something comfortably as Town IMO), but chances are the inactive will flip Town. Prodding inactives by means of a vote is a solid way to get them to pay attention (unless they're really unavailable for whatever reason), but my alarm bells usually start ringing when people start piling on votes after the initial prod.

What this Town lacks is union. I think lynching inactives is not something we should do right now, we don't have the luxury to take shots in the dark. I'm not saying everyone should follow my reasoning to vote for Mini, but it's a lot better IMO. Even better would be to actually find scum.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
My memory is fading! But I am not quite senile, yet!
I drink my tea every morning; keeps me sharp!
But still, I need to remember everything
From the beginning. The very first!
Oh, it shall take it's time. You cannot rush time
Because it is always rushing!

I have my suspicions
Oh, I do
But I cannot reveal them all yet!
You must think, friends! Think of where we are!
Of who we are inside! Of what made us man or beast!
And things should become more clear.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"LeFou, I'm afraid I've been thinking..."

"A dangerous pastime-"

"I know. "

4th Vote Count:
(3) Mini Mic: Marc, Xiivi, Mini Mic
(1) Virgilijus: Xsyven
(1) Xiivi: Chill

(6) Not voting: SkylerOcon, Virgilijus, Airgemini, Omni, Falchion, Zero Beat, KawaiiBunny

With 12 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for August 23rd Noon EST!
If Zero Beat is not replaced, he will be modkilled at Day's end.

Rules said:
12. If deadline hits without a lynch, the person with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person who reached the number first will be lynched.

Top Bottom