• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Would the 6 people currently not voting please cast a vote? You guys are going to make it impossible to play this game. If you don't want to throw it away and would like the town to have a chance at winning, vote. Don't just post. Vote.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Crimson King replaces Zero Beat.

CK's original role was independent, and replacing into the game as any new alignment will not affect his last win condition as it is now impossible for him to win as Shan-Yu.

THANK YOU CRIMSON KING!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Crimson King replaces Zero Beat.

CK's original role was independent, and replacing into the game as any new alignment will not affect his last win condition as it is now impossible for him to win as Shan-Yu.

THANK YOU CRIMSON KING!
*raises from grave, dusts dirt off shoulders*

Good to be alive again. Well, Zero hasn't given much to work with, but his role wasn't much in terms of power/abilities, so I can't offer anything we don't already know.

Is there anyway we can use Mini-Mic as a detective with his hiding behind abilities? He has provided us with something no one else has: knowledge. He showed us that Jafar is in the game, and that has really made us look deeper into Omni's picture claim.

Omni, I will also need an explanation from you as to why you'd want to lynch Xsyven. He has a really useful power in that we can investigate our dead. While at it, we are getting into a situation where mislynching isn't an option (not yet, but we need to score some hits soon). Since I outed your abilities, I'd like you to start considering how you want to use them, and how they will benefit us. We really need a town effort to win this game at this point, and like Mini has been saying, in an aggressive way, we aren't playing to win.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
unvote

Ok, I'm not forgetting about those I've already aimed my suspcions at. But seeing as it is already Day 3 and I'm joining this game late I'm going to try a different approach.

What do we know right now? Everyone who seems town (and has died) has been proven town. Everyone who seems villainous (and has died) is so far been independant. Yes, I realize that's only one person bear with me. We know that Mic is also independant.

I'm voting for Air. His character is clearly a Disney villian and his death will give us the most information and seems to be our most viable option. Is it possible for a villian to be town aligned? The evidence thus far says no. I would not be suprised is his picture was posted before the mafia were given alt pms.

vote: Air

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
unvote

I voted just because Chill said to vote. At the current time, I really have no solid suspects and I wasted most of my energy scumhunting earlier in the game. Just want the game to progress and stop standing completely still.

When the game went to **** due to inactivity I stopped caring.

I would be glad to see this game be turned around, but I don't think the current players will become active again. It also doesn't help that I've lost the original mindset that I had when entering the game.

Chill: Gaston is bad character. I think we have stated before that there's a high possibility that bad guys have access to fake pictures. Just as you said with Virgilius, why would Air not simply post a fake picture if he had access to it? I believe it is because he's town.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
unvote

I voted just because Chill said to vote. At the current time, I really have no solid suspects and I wasted most of my energy scumhunting earlier in the game. Just want the game to progress and stop standing completely still.

I would be glad to see this game be turned around, but I don't think the current players will become active again. It also doesn't help that I've lost the original mindset that I had when entering the game.

Chill: Gaston is bad character. I think we have stated before that there's a high possibility that bad guys have access to fake pictures. Just as you said with Virgilius, why would Air not simply post a fake picture if he had access to it? I believe it is because he's town.
Fair enough. We have a few options here, guys and girls, we either go after Air, as Chill suggested. Based on his claim (I'd like to know exactly what we will learn before doing that, for the sake of knowing where he is going mentally and what we will actually lear) that we would learn a lot with him:

Chill said:
his death will give us the most information and seems to be our most viable option.
I think that Chill's opinion on Air could be a really illuminating one. If, however, we don't feel confident with the Air lynch, we can go after the inactives, with the hope that one of them is mafia. Not the safest route, but honestly, the inactives are completely worthless to us and won't help us win.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Omni, the fake pictures are a possibility, but not a fact. Maybe there's a good guy that's a traitor? For all we know, Virg is Jafar, Air is Gaston, and a third person that's a "good guy" could actually be a bad guy. I don't expect more than 3 mafia. 4 max. The biggest risk, in my opinion, is looking for the traitor rather than lynching the obvious bad guy.

I'm not against an airgemini lynch. If that's the most popular opinion by the end of the day, I'll switch my vote to Air as well.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ugh. Thinking about it more, I really don't see Tom making the bad guys so blatantly obvious.

Guys, I don't know. I'm still mostly afraid of Virg.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote: Xsyv

Aside from all that early stuff about wanting to know what I knew about a character that wasn't in the game he was also against lynching me, presumably so I could help the mafia down the line. I'm also not really comprehending his feelings towards Virg: sure he hasn't revealed his picture but I think we've seen by now that the pictures aren't all they seem to be (why would Tom let us post them after all). I certainly don't think that's enough to base a lynch off. Also, I don't know if this is rational but it's worth noting: I said Xsyv could ban me if I voted against the town at the end yet he didn't acknowledge the comment with an 'ok' or even a 'lol that's stupid' which makes me think that he might not have liked that idea because I would have been helping him. It's a stretch of logic I know and maybe the fact that I've had a bad feeling about Xsyv for a while now is impairing my judgement but I can't shake that feeling that he's mafia.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I can understand what Chill's going for with the Air lynch too and wouldn't be opposed to voting for him if need either, though for the moment I think I'll stick to Xsyv.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Unvote

Aside from all that early stuff about wanting to know what I knew about a character that wasn't in the game he was also against lynching me, presumably so I could help the mafia down the line. I'm also not really comprehending his feelings towards Virg: sure he hasn't revealed his picture but I think we've seen by now that the pictures aren't all they seem to be (why would Tom let us post them after all). I certainly don't think that's enough to base a lynch off. Also, I don't know if this is rational but it's worth noting: I said Xsyv could ban me if I voted against the town at the end yet he didn't acknowledge the comment with an 'ok' or even a 'lol that's stupid' which makes me think that he might not have liked that idea because I would have been helping him. It's a stretch of logic I know and maybe the fact that I've had a bad feeling about Xsyv for a while now is impairing my judgement but I can't shake that feeling that he's mafia.
Actually, Virg explicitly showed us that he can post pictures. If you remember the post where he tried to show Kaylo that she can break her restriction by posting a picture with text:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8109054&postcount=666

So, why can't Virg just post his picture with text over it explaining things?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I don't know but I really doubt Tom would tell me Jafar is in the game and mafia only to give Virg the role of Jafar without an fake role to post when he was inevitably called. Still though, Virg: what the hell, man?

Omni

BRoomer
You know what Virg is going to say so why ask the question.

The only time we're going to go after Virg is if he takes priority in our hunt. Do you believe that Virg is the person we should be chasing? Given the circumstances, it is not impossible that Virg may not be able to claim correctly. At the same time, it is not impossible for Virg to be putting up a huge charade. We really just don't know and Virg hasn't and probably will not answer it.

@Virg: You said earlier you have your suspicions. Speak up since the deadline is quickly approaching.

In regards to Xsy, voting Gaston would be the obvious thing for town to do. I, too, understand what Chill is trying to accomplish in voting Air and I am not opposed to it.

Vote: Airgemini for now.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I hear the people laughing!
But they are not among you!
The old men who say here before are laughing!
Oh, I wish I could talk to them
But I wish many things
That is life

I have not showed my face for several reasons
Asking "Why did you do something strategic!"
Instead of thinking why will not help anything
I still must remember all that was said.
I most wary of one of you, but need more time!
Miles to go before I sleep

</Ibelievesomeonehasallreadybeenrecruited>

Omni

BRoomer
CK, remind me of your old role.

I don't want to forget that we still have Karina's "revival" ability. I don't know if it's too late considering you're alive in Zero Beat's position, but if we were to raise Shaun Yu wouldn't he be the perfect asset to capture Mafia and verify our suspicions.

Basically, an independent cop.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I have a deep suspicion that the wind twins are not lying
They whistle and blow odd sounds,
But that is what the wind does
In the valleys Providence has made.
Maybe some of you have more authority than I!
If so, they ignore my thoughts!

I did not believe in reincarnation, but now I have seen it!
The Mock King is return'd!
But how does he return? Was the king absent minded before?
Or was he merely not himself?
And I know some of you know more than you claim
Speak, but do not talk! Talk, but do not speak!

</chancesarethatmafiahaspowerslikemostoftownandthattheyareevenlymatchedinexperience>

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

I don't want to forget that we still have Karina's "revival" ability. I don't know if it's too late considering you're alive in Zero Beat's position, but if we were to raise Shaun Yu wouldn't he be the perfect asset to capture Mafia and verify our suspicions.

shanyu is not revivable due to CKs replacement. that should be obvious.
I believe, Omni, you are suggesting resurrecting Chaco.

With my role, it states that Mulan is in the game, and when revealed, she gets lynched. Now, does that relate to Shanyu being alive, I can't say, but I really doubt it. HOWEVER, using the knowledge that we all know saying who Chaco is will kill him and end the day if we resurrect him, why would anyone but mafia do it? It's sacrificing, basically, two people, but it would give us a guarantee anti-townie. If you need me to explain more, I can in the morning, but it's definitely something to consider.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
You're being awfully selective with your quoting Xivii. Here's your entire post.

I can see where you're coming from but I'm not too keen on the way you cut out so much of your post to make it look like you said the opposite of what you meant.

Because I didn't like several things that he said such as saying the KB would be next if she couldn't defend herself when she clearly could not at the time. He was also suspicous of Virg for no reason other than his post restriction. I'm attempting to scumhunt here. You should try it.

Speaking of Virg, I have to ask you this Xsyven. Can you explain why you're voting for Virg? It is clear to even the newest of mafia players that the mafia has fake pms and photos. So why do you keep trying to say that Virg is Jafar? If he could just post a fake photo he would have done it already like all of the mafia clearly have.

I was refering to when he showed us who visited KB. That could be very useful to see who might be role blocking. It's clear that we can't trust pictures (right Xsyven?)

If by slip-up you're trying to say "oooh chill must be mafai" that's a poor accusation. If I was mafia I wouldn't be sticking my neck out for independants (especially those who are now on thin ice). I could just sit back and let the deadline run out or pick easy lynches.
It's hard for me to not shorten posts. I usually only leave what I feel matters. Habit. Anyways, I'm not attempting to change my words, I was attempting to highlight what I felt I meant. I can't change what you get from my posts.

Still, I wasn't giving Bunny a free pass since she was restricted. She did something I felt was suspicious. I called her out. It's simple. Restriction or not, I'm not going to say “Since you're restricted, just do whatever you please!”

I wasn't accusing you. I didn't FoS. I'm just calling out anything that's suspicious, even small and unworthy of an FoS.

Would the 6 people currently not voting please cast a vote? You guys are going to make it impossible to play this game. If you don't want to throw it away and would like the town to have a chance at winning, vote. Don't just post. Vote.

This, but show us your reasoning.

unvote

Ok, I'm not forgetting about those I've already aimed my suspcions at. But seeing as it is already Day 3 and I'm joining this game late I'm going to try a different approach.

What do we know right now? Everyone who seems town (and has died) has been proven town. Everyone who seems villainous (and has died) is so far been independant. Yes, I realize that's only one person bear with me. We know that Mic is also independant.

I'm voting for Air. His character is clearly a Disney villian and his death will give us the most information and seems to be our most viable option. Is it possible for a villian to be town aligned? The evidence thus far says no. I would not be suprised is his picture was posted before the mafia were given alt pms.

vote: Air

Air's picture's suspicious. He posted an inconsistent URL first. Then suspiciously a second which has “unedit” in the name and was changed.

Omni, the fake pictures are a possibility, but not a fact. Maybe there's a good guy that's a traitor? For all we know, Virg is Jafar, Air is Gaston, and a third person that's a "good guy" could actually be a bad guy. I don't expect more than 3 mafia. 4 max. The biggest risk, in my opinion, is looking for the traitor rather than lynching the obvious bad guy.

I'm not against an airgemini lynch. If that's the most popular opinion by the end of the day, I'll switch my vote to Air as well.
Ugh. Thinking about it more, I really don't see Tom making the bad guys so blatantly obvious.

Guys, I don't know. I'm still mostly afraid of Virg.
Xsy's unsure. Surprise.
Over-caution is either trying too hard or scum trying to fit in.

Unvote

Perhaps it's spot-on. He's sidelining lots.

Actually, Virg explicitly showed us that he can post pictures. If you remember the post where he tried to show Kaylo that she can break her restriction by posting a picture with text:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8109054&postcount=666

So, why can't Virg just post his picture with text over it explaining things?

This. These restriction excuses are tiresome.

I hear the people laughing!
But they are not among you!
The old men who say here before are laughing!
Oh, I wish I could talk to them
But I wish many things
That is life

I have not showed my face for several reasons
Asking "Why did you do something strategic!"
Instead of thinking why will not help anything
I still must remember all that was said.
I most wary of one of you, but need more time!
Miles to go before I sleep

I see this. Surely someone else shall as well. ;) So you suspect a recuiter?

shanyu is not revivable due to CKs replacement. that should be obvious.

Awesome idea destroyed.

I have a deep suspicion that the wind twins are not lying
They whistle and blow odd sounds,
But that is what the wind does
In the valleys Providence has made.
Maybe some of you have more authority than I!
If so, they ignore my thoughts!

I did not believe in reincarnation, but now I have seen it!
The Mock King is return'd!
But how does he return? Was the king absent minded before?
Or was he merely not himself?
And I know some of you know more than you claim
Speak, but do not talk! Talk, but do not speak!

Did you mean you suspect the mafia's players are veterans (last 4 words)?
I believe, Omni, you are suggesting resurrecting Chaco.

With my role, it states that Mulan is in the game, and when revealed, she gets lynched. Now, does that relate to Shanyu being alive, I can't say, but I really doubt it. HOWEVER, using the knowledge that we all know saying who Chaco is will kill him and end the day if we resurrect him, why would anyone but mafia do it? It's sacrificing, basically, two people, but it would give us a guarantee anti-townie. If you need me to explain more, I can in the morning, but it's definitely something to consider.
This is possible, but risks mafia waiting days until saying his name would end the game essentially.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This is possible, but risks mafia waiting days until saying his name would end the game essentially.

That is one thing I contemplated, but keep in mind, Chaco is a vigilante. With him, he can take a few shots at the very least. Kaylo isn't really helpful to us at the moment, so of the two, I'd rather Chaco, but yes, we have to seriously consider the risks involved before we go for it.

As for Air, I really don't by his town claim, but I really find his posting the PM screen cap to be suspicious. It's counter to everything presented. We'd basically have to get everyone to screen cap their PMs to rule out whether or not he could be lying. If we do that, and everyone is able to post one that has pro-town, then we know he probably isn't lying and is just a character that was turned to skew the game for us.

At the same time, we really don't have time to investigate it. I'll go back and read his posts a little later then make my vote, but I feel the Air vote is not the best possible lynch, and I still want Chill to post what we gain from lynching him.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yay, the game's alive again! Go me for stickying it. =p

unvote

If we're actually going to do some active scum hunting, there are better bets than the independent I guess. I still think lynching Mini wouldn't be a bad idea, but air has been sticking out like a sore thumb since the beginning of the game. Xsy lynch wouldn't be too bad in my book either, but it's a gut feeling more than anything else. I think air's death could resolve a lot, but I still don't like how it's so meta based.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lingding lingling lingdingling / linglinglingling lingding linglingling / dinglinglingling ling ling dingling / linglingling linglingding linglingling lingdingdingling lingling dinglingdingling lingling dingdingding linglingding linglingling / ding dingdingding / dingding ling / ling linglinglingding ling lingdingling / linglingling lingling dingling dinglingdingling ling / ding linglinglingling lingding ding / lingdingdingling lingling dinglingdingling ding linglingding lingdingling ling / linglingdingling lingling lingding linglingling dinglingdingling dingdingding lingdinglingdinglingding / lingding / dingding lingling linglingling ding lingding dinglingding ling / ding linglinglingling lingding ding / dinglinglingling lingling dingdingling / linglingding linglingling linglingding lingding lingdinglingling lingdinglingling dinglingdingding / lingling linglingling dingling lingdingdingdingdingling ding / lingding dingling / lingding dinglingdingling dinglingdingling lingling dinglingling ling dingling ding lingdinglingdinglingding / linglinglingling ling lingdingdingdingdingling linglingling / dinglinglingling ling ling dingling / lingdingdingling lingdingling ling ding ding dinglingdingding / dingdinglingding linglingding lingling ling ding / lingding linglingling / lingdingding ling lingdinglingling lingdinglingling lingdinglingdinglingding / lingling lingdingdingdingdingling dinglingling / linglinglingding dingdingding ding ling / linglingdingling dingdingding lingdingling / linglinglingling lingling dingding dingdinglinglingdingding / dinglinglingling linglingding ding / lingding lingdingdingling lingdingdingling lingding lingdingling ling dingling ding lingdinglingling dinglingdingding / linglinglingding dingdingding ding lingling dingling dingdingling / linglingdingling dingdingding lingdingling / linglingling linglingding linglingling lingdingdingling lingling dinglingdingling lingling dingdingding linglingding linglingling / dinglingdingling linglinglingling lingding lingdingling lingding dinglingdingling ding ling lingdingling linglingling / lingding linglingdingling ding ling lingdingling / lingdingdingling ling dingdingding lingdingdingling lingdinglingling ling / linglinglingling lingding linglinglingding ling / dinglingling dingdingding dingling ling / linglingling dingdingding / dingding lingding dinglingding ling linglingling / dinglingdingding dingdingding linglingding / lingdinglingling dingdingding dingdingding dinglingding / linglingling linglingding linglingling lingdingdingling ling dinglingdingling ding lingdinglingdinglingding

:urg:

Omni

BRoomer
AIR HAS BEEN SUSPICIOUS TO ME EVER SINCE THAT PICTURE FIASCO. A MISTAKE THAT BIG USUALLY ISN'T AN ACCIDENT. HE'S BEEN PRETTY QUIET AS WELL. I'D VOTE FOR HIM, BUT APPARENTLY VOTING FOR SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS AFTER PEOPLE HAVE DONE SO MAKES YOU LOOK SUSPECT.

:urg:
I hate saying this, but I can totally see Air making this kind of mistake. I don't believe the mistake was that big considering the first picture obviously was a joke picture with Gaston holding a Twilight book, but I could be wrong.

I think I've already explained that by reviving Kaylo (Simba), we should have a King on the next day.

I can't help but to hate the fact that voting Air is such an obvious ploy. As Marc said, we're still metagaming the situation and not really scumhunting.

unvote

For those of you who have time go back over the thread one last time and try to ignore the claims. I did this a while ago and I believe it was overlooked.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Kaylo's post:

Air has been suspicious to me ever since that picture fiasco. A mistake that big usually isn't an accident. he's been pretty quiet as well. I'd vote for him, but apparently, voting for suspicious characters after people have done so makes you look suspect.
Not sure how it makes you look suspect, but it's more of investigating than blindly voting. I'd gladly take Air out since he has helped at all, but I want to know what we gain from his lynch.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Evidently, that isn't Kaylo... my bad...

Anyone have the picture of Air's PM. We need to see if he can prove his worth now, or if he's worth killing.

Omni

BRoomer
I advise everyone to read posts #667-#676. It didn't seem to get much attention.

Anyway, the biggest thing I caught from the re-read was Skyler. It's somewhat of a strawman that I gathered from Xsyven in Bad Idea Mafia. During his explanation of who he thought was suspicious, he was the first to address nonchalantly the mafia's "alternate PMs". At the point, we never established that their were alternate PM's; just that they had access to a fake picture or ability to fake their own pictures.

CK, I don't think it's ever "worth" it to lynch a town especially given the situation we are in.

I hate to see that at this point Skyler and Sudai are still, as always, never around much to contribute.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I advise everyone to read posts #667-#676. It didn't seem to get much attention.

Anyway, the biggest thing I caught from the re-read was Skyler. It's somewhat of a strawman that I gathered from Xsyven in Bad Idea Mafia. During his explanation of who he thought was suspicious, he was the first to address nonchalantly the mafia's "alternate PMs". At the point, we never established that their were alternate PM's; just that they had access to a fake picture or ability to fake their own pictures.

CK, I don't think it's ever "worth" it to lynch a town especially given the situation we are in.

I hate to see that at this point Skyler and Sudai are still, as always, never around much to contribute.
Well, the general voting consensus is that his PM picture was a fake. If true, then we have to really read into it as to whether it's worth taking that risk. I believe Air has the most votes on him as of now, so if the day ends, he will die.

As for the posts in question: it's interested that Virg breaks his posting pattern, not necessarily post restriction, but is it really best to focus on him as we draw to a close today? For mafia, that is the perfect tactic: attack one of the more helpful ones at the last minute. Virg gave the idea of using Morse code for Karina (sorry) to talk, and even posted the picture to break post restriction idea, among a few other finger points that were really well done. That being said, I don't feel confident enough to pursue him with such little time in the day. At the same time, I don't feel confident in an Air lynch, so

Vote: Mini Mic

When calculating lylo/mylo, you have to add in indies since they are on their own/can help either side. Mini has basically turned on himself saying he wants the mafia to win, has basically given up, etc. Until I research all of Air's post (Where is the search option for this room?), I cannot toss a vote on him. He's suspicious, but that's not enough to take him out the game if he has a useful ability.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
unvote

Because I think there's a good chance that the mafia has not always had alt pms. This happened before in LOST mafia where the mafia couldn't join in certain events but someone figured this out so quickly that Eor(the GM) had to alter that rule mid game so that the game wouldn't end right then.

I think the possibility that Tom had not cosidered that urls could be read is high enough to justify my position.

And given that Air had a inconsistent url is enough to make me feel safe about voting for him. Why would you provide a picture with a different url when it matches the one in your pm? Why would you google for a picture that looks just like the one you were given?

Air, it doesn't matter if your pm says you are town. Everyone's "pm" will say that they are town (except for old CK and Mini). No one is going to show a pm that says "you are mafia aligned".

Chill

Red
BRoomer
KB, voting for someone isn't suspicous if your reasoning for doing so is sound. Not voting is inherently more supicous because not voting is something that mafia benefits the most from.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Me posting that fake picture was a total accident. I didn't really know that we were supposed to take the pictures directly from the PM at the time.

I corrected it after I realized I was supposed to though so I don't really see what's the problem with that whole situation.

Omni

BRoomer
Chill, you're making the same mistake we made the previous 3 days. Air's aura has always disturbed me because I can never read him. He's quiet and can be really clumsy, but more times than none it's because he is normally innocent. I know we are short on time but jumping to conclusions based on Air's picture does not sound like a good idea.

But I will take note of what you said in your previous post.

Tom, did in fact, change the rules mid-game:

3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting.
3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
These rules were originally in place in the beginning of the game. Basically, the new rules should state:

a.) You may quote mod PM's, or fake a quoted mod PM (including pictures). You may even partially quote.
b.) You are NOTE allowed to quote mod PM's privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.

I did suggest early in the game that Tom would not have been able to read this far into the game. I don't doubt his talent or foresight, but I have confidence that metagaming at that level was completely unexpected.

Chill, are you suggesting that in order to save this game from being breaking Tom gave the mafia member(s) an additional PM? I don't think this is the case. Tom did warn us about quoting mod pictures, but we have never been able to decipher the exact reason. All we know as of now is that Tom has worked magic behind the curtains to most likely conceal the mafia. It is unknown if Tom helped the mafia in this way pre-game or post-metagaming phase.

Omni

BRoomer
A.) If Tom gave the Mafia alternate PM's or fake pictures pre-game, then we operate under the pretense that mafia was ready for my mass picture roleclaim.

B.) If Tom gave the Mafia alternate PM's or fake picture post-metagame phase, then we operate under the pretense that the mafia was NOT ready for my mass picture roleclaim.

Both of these are important since the order in which people revealed themselves were kept on record. If if was Scenario B, there is still a good chance that those claimed near the end are the Mafia. Even CK and Mini Mic claimed in the middle phase even though they had very suspicious characters.

Since this is the last day to decide I am going to gamble that there is a Mafia member within the last 4-5 players who claimed. Based on those 4-5 players, I am going to review their history and come to a conclusion on whom I believe is scum based on their actions gameplay or lack thereof.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
iagoohboy - Mini's
edit1genie - Omni's
rrrrrrtinkerbell - Bunny's
cooliohoolio - CK1's
whimmywhamwhamwazzle - CK2's
quasimodoDABEARS - Chill's
ssssssbaloo -Skyler's
esmeraldaaaaa -Marc's
kenaiandgroup -Xiivi's
hellyeahsimba KayLo's
bababababasil - Xsyven's
breakingdawn - Air's first
unedit4gastonkk - Air's second
mushuff45 - KevinM's
11111mulan - Chaco's
oliviaflavorflaaaaaversham - FAIL's
This shows Omni's suspicions on the last players isn't helping. (Assuming Virg's post has them ordered, since FAIL's last and Mini's first.)

So, B's probably false.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Were Omni's, and Airgemini's filenames brought up already?

Omni's has "edit1" in the filename, and Air's has "unedit4". Omni's pretty much the only cleared guy we have... but what does Air's 'unedit' mean?

Omni

BRoomer
The order looks about right. I was just about to post my own order list and explain why Scenario B is faulty. Here's my take on the order:

1.) Mini Mic: Independent (claiming and trying to survive was his best option during the roleclaim phase. he also quoted a few pm's where he hid behind a few players and discovered certain information)

2.) Omni: Town (revealed by CK when abducted)

3.) Karina: Town (post restriction plus PM seems very Tom-ish. what worries me the most is if Tom assigned the mafia an fake PM with FAKE abilities. regardless, we can execute Karina's ability tonight if we have to recover one of our own and prove that she is not Mafia. If this was the case, I suggest we bring Simba back in order for him [kaylo] to become King once again)

4.) CK (Shan Yu): Dead as Indie

5.) CK (previously Zero Beat): Unsure. (It's interesting that the Mafia would kill Simba and not Mufasa. If the Mafia wanted to remove the town's ability to lynch, why would they not simply kill Mufasa? Instead they went after Mushu and Simba two roles that at the time did not seem very powerful. I really don't like the fact that the Mafia ignored Mufasa UNLESS they predicted a doc save on him which may have been in the case.)

6.) Skyler: Mafia (This is my take on Skyler based on everything I have said in the past. Interestingly enough, his URL somewhat mimics Tinkerbell's URL. I also have not liked his play this entire game.)

7.) Marc: Unsure (He blends in very naturally. Don't have much on him.)

vote: Skyler

Top Bottom