• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discordant State of Minds: Reevaluating Old Diddy Kong Approaches

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I had a Smash-fest run from 5 PM 'til 6 AM this morning, and both AlphaZealot and ChromePirate's most recent new topics (one noting the struggles of the D3 match-up, the other lamenting the uselessness of N-air) and the last portion of CP's commentary reminded me of something I wanted to touch base with you all for several weeks now:

It's like, EXTREMELY situational I guess... The only thing I've found it good for is for a lagless hit when you're falling to the ground since fair is laggy, and bair doesn't hit in front of you. Am I missing something? It's not like it's good on damage either, only 6%...
Anyway, it's not bad if this is the mindset that you've developed in Brawl (deal as much damage to your opponent as possible at every available opportunity). There is, however, conflict of interest that arises when you take into account external factors that influence the outcome of a match – most notably move decay and Diddy's inability to reliably KO. If you're looking to keep your F- and D-smash fresh at all times, then you are effectively removing these two most damaging moves (when fresh) from the repertoire of moves you use in order to fulfill this.

So, as Diddy mains, we are observing two prerequisites that we more or less are required to observed in order to maximize our success ratio in all matches that we play:

1. maximize our damage output
  2. preserve our two most viable KO moves until opponents are shifted into appropriate KO percentages
How do we reconcile both of these sometimes contradictory aims and meet both?

Part of the problem in the case of Diddy is that the majority of his moves tend to have generally low damage output in the first place. The two moves that deal the most damage (F- and D-smash) also happen to be your two best KO moves, and also happen to suffer from a great deal of decay (lower damage and smaller knock-back) by their second and third successions. Obviously, Diddy Kong matches simply cannot be approached with the mentality to deal as much damage as possible in the span of one move. So what do we do instead?

We combo.

Um. How do we combo?

We turn to moves that may be low on damage output, but house properties that allows us to meet the damage output prerequisite nonetheless over a span of multiple moves. The most critical aspects of these moves is that they are both quick and disruptive.

Glide-tossing is obviously the primary candidate that exemplifies both these qualities. Item-throwing is fast, and having the ability to trip opponents is generally disruptive. Following up with jab-canceled D-tilts, grabs, pummels and throws can lead to a cool and breezy 30% without the opponent ever knowing exactly what the hell happened.

In order to properly approximate N-air's worth, you simply cannot approach its value from a damage outpput standpoint. As ChromePirate previously mentioned, it only deals 6%; by standards, that is pretty terrible. This is one of the main arguments people use whenever they explain they are deterred from using a move like N-air, and it's a wholly understandable one. Think about N-air's properties though:

• it has a lingering hit-box
  • the hit-box has almost a 360° radius
    • due to this, you will almost always be in position to use N-air
  • it will always deal 6% damage the entire time the hit-box is active during Diddy's aerial rotation
  • it has low vertical knock-back
  • proper vertical spacing eliminates a significant portion of the landing lag
    • follow-ups can be quickly segued into in order to take advantage of low knock-back
Based on these facts, the value of N-air lies not within the damage output, but rather its potential capacity for being a generally surprising and disruptive move all together.

Diddy is simply not known for dishing out a ton of damage on a move per move basis. This notion should be modified or abandoned completely. Diddy can be primed into a burst of unstoppable offense because of the sheer speed at which he can rack up damage across a succession of fast moves with low damage output at a generally uninterrupted pace. This is why, in the midst of the character's overall tournament success, there exists a strong argument for Diddy Kong's tier list rank to be bolstered by casual and professional Smashers alike.

We don't talk about why we love moves such as D-tilt or B-air or U-tilt because they do a lot of damage; we love them because they are fast moves that are easy to chain or follow up with (either with the exact same move or another move entirely). We treat them as access points: moves that eventually allow Diddy to literally open the floodgates and unleash a giant can of whoop-*** on our opponents in the breath of multiple moves. N-air should be no different. Whilst it's not the single game-breaking move that snaps your opponent in half, it can potentially be a move that becomes the foot in the door to a surprising amount of damage with the proper and necessary applications.

On a related note, it is also due to the insanely fast start-up and relatively nonexistent cool-down of these precise moves that lets us avoid prematurely degrading the strength and knock-back of F- and D-smash all together. A carefully premeditated salvo using all these moves in appropriate mix-ups and cross-ups will predominately become one of the safest and most efficient strategies you offensively deploy as a Diddy main. The mark of discipline becomes very evident if you can't even remember if you F-smashed twice or even D-smashed at all in your two-stock **** of an opponent in tournament.

...and it is at this point in the development of your personal meta-game that you realize how much you don't miss F- or D-smashing immediately out of a forward glide-toss.

The outcome of a match (i.e. whether or not you are victorious) should be your primary concern as opposed to how much damage you deal on a move per move basis.

If there is no one here besides NinjaLink who is not creative enough to integrate N-air into their ground-to-air (or vice versa) game in light of these facts, then there is absolutely no hope for the Diddy Forums. =)

Don't forget to tilt.

And U-smash.

Count

Smash Champion
This is why I love the diddy boards.

Thanks le thien, that was an excellent read.

The last few weeks I feel like I've REALLY improved my game because my prime concern has been to find other ways to use other moves and to save my kill moves. I feel like I use all of diddy's damage building moves the most except for usmash, which is funny because I used to use usmash way too much.

Thanks for the great read le thien <3.

Player-1

Smash Legend
If there is no one here besides NinjaLink who is not creative enough to integrate N-air into their ground-to-air (or vice versa) game in light of these facts, then there is absolutely no hope for the Diddy Forums. =)

Don't forget to tilt.

And U-smash.
Advent, Advent, Advent, Advent, Advent.

Anyway, I agree with you 100%. I've been working on my nair usage in friendlies a lot, trying to come up with a mindgame with it or something. I never Usmash though >.<, I really need to.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Good Read Let Thien.

Nair is my favorite aerial, D-tilt is my fav tilt, and U-smash is my favorite smash lolz. But I still like the Peanut Gun the most :p

Nair has huge combo ability with such things as short hop Bair to Nair strings etc...
D-tilt has good follow ups with F-tilt, Grab, Dash attack etc...
U-smash is beast out of shield and has a ton of follow ups, my favorite being Barrels.
And I dont think I need to reiterate myself on the thousandth time about how good the Peanut gun is LoLz.

-advent-

K 2

Smash Lord
wow...great read! I've learned to save my kill moves until they are at kill percentage, and its been immensily helpful.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Advent, Advent, Advent, Advent, Advent.

Anyway, I agree with you 100%. I've been working on my nair usage in friendlies a lot, trying to come up with a mindgame with it or something. I never Usmash though >.<, I really need to.
usmash is ****ing ridiculously good, you juggle people with it whether they airdodge or not. Just follow their DI

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Great read.

I like to go even further into this :).

I like using Fsmash and Dsmash both once in the start of the match because they both build damage and by the time your opponent is over 100% they will both be 100% fresh if you used both only once at the start of the match. They are rather easy to hit because people don't expect you to smash right off the bat.

Also, if you are looking to refresh your moves then use your peanut gun A LOT. Seriously, it's really easy to hit your opponent with and they often don't even care that you are hitting them with it. This unstales your other moves faster then you would think :). Another great way to refresh your moves is grab attacks. If you grab your opponent over 100% and your smashes are pretty stale don't fear :). All you need is two grabs and every single one of your other moves will be fresh against because it only ques 10 moves into the stale negation system. So just 5 grab attacks into ground release, most opponents at this point spotdodge, good ones will jump. You should walk forward a tiny bit and shield. The least common reaction is a grab so if they spotdodge, grab them. If they attack, grab them. If they jump shoot a peanut and try to grab them out of thier landing while they are paying attention to the peanut. After two grabs over 100% all your moves will be fresh again :p.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Some notes:
1) You do not need to not use the D-Smash/F-Smash until the opponent is in KO percentage. You can use one of these moves as often as you want if you decide to simply keep the other completely fresh-of course this limits your options slightly when they get into KO percentage, but so does not using the two most powerful moves at all. That said, you can also use BOTH moves at early percentages because it is highly likely that you will have used 10-15 other moves by the time the opponent reaches KO percentage (around 120-140% with most characters-sometimes lower/higher).
In other words:
nana, nana, F-Smash = 25%ish
nana, nana, dash attack, fair = up to 60%ish
nana, nana, grab, dash attack, nana, grab = 100%ish
Anyways, you get the idea, essentially that F-Smash by the time opponent is at 100-120% will be completely fresh-so there is no reason not to use it against an opponent who is at less than 30% or so.

2)http://www.mlgpro.com/content/related/240581/Stale-Moves-and-Decay-Prevention
MLG Get Better Fast said:
Characters with projectiles have almost a built-in remedy for dealing with move decay. Observe how Diddy Kong can keep his S-Smash fresh by throwing three bananas between each use.

Attack 1 - S-Smash: 18%
Attack 2 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 8% = 26%
Attack 3 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 5% = 31%
Attack 4 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 6% = 37%
Attack 5 - S-Smash: + 16% = 53%
Attack 6 – Smash Thrown Banana: + 6% = 59%
Attack 7 – Smash Thrown Banana: + 4% = 63%
Attack 8 – Smash Thrown Banana: + 4% = 67%
Attack 9 - S-Smash: + 16% = 83%
Attack 10 – Smash Thrown Banana: + 5% = 88%
Attack 11 – Smash Thrown Banana: + 3% = 91%
Attack 12 – Smash Thrown Banana: + 3% = 94%
Attack 13 - S-Smash: + 17% = 111%

Similarly, keeping 3 bananas between each Smash attack and alternating between the D-Smash and S-Smash keeps those two KO moves even fresher.

Attack 1: D-Smash: 16%
Attack 2 - Smash Thrown Banana: +6% = 22%
Attack 3 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 5% = 27%
Attack 4 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 4% = 31%
Attack 5 - S-Smash: + 19% = 50%
Attack 6 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 6% = 56%
Attack 7 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 5% = 61%
Attack 8 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 4% = 65%
Attack 9 - D-Smash: + 16% = 81%
Attack 10 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 3% = 84%
Attack 11 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 4% = 87%
Attack 12 - Smash Thrown Banana: + 4% = 91%
Attack 13 - S-Smash: + 17% = 108%

The most efficient way to keep a character fresh who has two KO moves and a projectile is to alternate between those two moves and use just two projectiles between them (not three as shown above).
---

Dang it, just saw the Hylian already addressed my first point. Sigh.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hehehe :).

And I don't even main diddy.

GET WRECKED AZ! <3.

Player-1

Smash Legend
usmash is ****ing ridiculously good, you juggle people with it whether they airdodge or not. Just follow their DI
The thing that I noticed about Usmash is that there is always a better option than an Usmash, but Usmash will hit more likely. The DI thing doesn't always work either. There are 3 things that I see an advantage for Usmash that any other one of Diddy's move can't do:

1. Last hitbox of the Usmash has weird properties, and when I say weird, I mean it in a good way
2. Dash attack into a shield > Usmash can **** shield grabs
3. Just a good mix up attack and a good way to refresh kill moves. Does the multiple hits the Usmash gives go towards the 10 move negation thing?

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Some notes:
1) You do not need to not use the D-Smash/F-Smash until the opponent is in KO percentage. You can use one of these moves as often as you want if you decide to simply keep the other completely fresh-of course this limits your options slightly when they get into KO percentage, but so does not using the two most powerful moves at all.
I don't agree. The reason most Diddy mains even suffer from the dilemma of not being able to dispatch their opponents when they get into killing range is because F- or D-smash, have poor off-stage gimping sensibilities, or both. In turn, over-reliance on these two smashes also breeds the arguably more severe issue of offensive homogeny. Players who operate under the illusion that they should only resort to two attacks as their primary mode of offense because they do the most damage is a great deal more "limiting" then my recommendation to literally save those two same moves exclusively for KOing.

My method, if people choose to subscribe to it, will force less disciplined players to diversify their offense. You, yourself, posted up a topic mere days ago regarding the D3 match-up, and noted that you had issues with killing him. I explained in detail what I felt was the safest and most efficient way to handle said issue, and even provided video evidence of a match-up I had where I racked up a D3 to exactly 113% with a series of glide-toss mix-ups/tech-chasing, tilt and aerial follow-ups, only to finally KO him with a completely fresh, unused D-smash near the middle of Battlefield. To even suggest that there is a drawback to this recommendation when people are suffering from not being able to KO opponents in the first place is a little on the daft side, and sort of leaves me confused, especially since you're addressing my recommendation in such a roundabout way.

That said, you can also use BOTH moves at early percentages because it is highly likely that you will have used 10-15 other moves by the time the opponent reaches KO percentage (around 120-140% with most characters-sometimes lower/higher).
Not true. You and I know both very well that if people approached the application of every single attack in Diddy's offense with the sort of mathematical precision that you are suggesting with your move degradation chart, topics about "not being able to kill Character X" would not keep popping up. Your recorded matches against Inui's MK from a couple months ago spotlighted three, perhaps even four F-smashes in near succession; unsurprisingly, Inui went on to live well over 160% in at least a couple of those matches.

By my personal standards, any character that manages to persevere against me to percentages over 150% betrays a quality about a match that has gone incredibly wrong, or at least a match not being approached very properly. Against a Meta Knight (who is reportedly the third lightest character in the game), you are plainly just asking to suffer defeat at the hands of an inevitable comeback.

My play-style focuses heavily on glide-tossing-based mix-ups that forces predictable DI from opponents and keeps them in reasonable range for follow-ups. Logically, this means that I earn the double bonus of keeping my opponents guessing and it ensures that most of my tilts and aerials stay fresh. If I throw out a F- or D-smash, it's usually early on in percentages and probably because I needed a quick GTFO clear-out tactic for me to get some breathing space if I'm feeling overwhelmed for whatever reason. Other than that, I'm of the personal opinion that there are always better options than to waste your primary KO moves immediately after a successfully-connected glide-toss, unless you intend for it to actually kill.

If you are able to memorize that entire degradation chart of yours and live by it with a cool, calculated and surgical savvy, then I would enjoy watching a recent video of yours with this in action. If you can't be bothered uploading one, then I will be just as happy to just take your word for it. For a guy like me who just doesn't have the capacity to keep mental track of every single move that has gone in and out of my move decay queue, I will just stick to my mix-ups and never use F- and D-smash until I'm ready for them to definitively destroy someone.

I like using Fsmash and Dsmash both once in the start of the match because they both build damage and by the time your opponent is over 100% they will both be 100% fresh if you used both only once at the start of the match. They are rather easy to hit because people don't expect you to smash right off the bat.
I catch myself doing this occasionally, as well, but the primary problem I've observed with this in relation to my play-style is that F- and D-smash have properties of a clear-out moves or combo finishers; they are the two moves in your arsenal which house the most knock-back, and the number of cool-down frames on both moves restrict me from being able to follow up before they are able to reorient themselves, reset their spacing, reevaluate their approach, reestablish their defense, or all of the above. I prefer to keep as tight of a leash on my opponents as possible and I try never to relent on stripping them of their breathing room. Less time and amount of opportunities my opponents have to think, the better it is for me to control the entire match. If you ever catch me glide-tossing immediately into one of the two KO smashes, it's almost always because I'm not thinking as fast as my fingers are, or because my opponent is breathing down my neck and I need him or her to get off of me, stat.

At the end of the day, though, there is no right or wrong way to approach damage-stacking; of course, I'm going to argue to the death that I'm right. =)

ADHD

Smash Hero
The thing that I noticed about Usmash is that there is always a better option than an Usmash, but Usmash will hit more likely. The DI thing doesn't always work either. There are 3 things that I see an advantage for Usmash that any other one of Diddy's move can't do:

1. Last hitbox of the Usmash has weird properties, and when I say weird, I mean it in a good way
2. Dash attack into a shield > Usmash can **** shield grabs
3. Just a good mix up attack and a good way to refresh kill moves. Does the multiple hits the Usmash gives go towards the 10 move negation thing?
Please tell me what better to do than usmash chain people. Grabbing them will just get them away and lacks follow ups, you can just usmash people repeatedly if you can really follow their DI but eventually they will most likely escape after the second usmash. Usmash is good if their above you, basically other options are much harder to be accurate with. The usmash is really underrated and it itself is a tech chase for people falling down to the ground.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
amazing thread.

@ p1
usmash = one move in the move queue (think one tornado = one move LOL)
aaaaa = separate moves in the move queue (IF YOU PRESS AAAAA not if you hold A)
grab and pressing aaaa = separate moves

I need to use more usmash and dtilt.

IDK

Smash Lord
Is this gonna turn into an epic diddy compilation guide of amazingness? Lets let the DDKBR account do that... (shhhhhhh DBR)...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My method, if people choose to subscribe to it, will force less disciplined players to diversify their offense. You, yourself, posted up a topic mere days ago regarding the D3 match-up, and noted that you had issues with killing him. I explained in detail what I felt was the safest and most efficient way to handle said issue, and even provided video evidence of a match-up I had where I racked up a D3 to exactly 113% with a series of glide-toss mix-ups/tech-chasing, tilt and aerial follow-ups, only to finally KO him with a completely fresh, unused D-smash near the middle of Battlefield. To even suggest that there is a drawback to this recommendation when people are suffering from not being able to KO opponents in the first place is a little on the daft side, and sort of leaves me confused, especially since you're addressing my recommendation in such a roundabout way.
Here is the interesting thing. I took your advice about saving F-Smash/D-Smash and modified it, creating the rule that I could only use each attack once prior to 50% damage being achieved and could not use them again until the opponent had reached 130%. I went 3-0 against D3 yesterday at Critical Hit 4.5 and killing was not much of a problem, I even 3 stocked Kaiser's D3.

The point of the chart isn't so much memorizing anything, it is simply that if you use three attacks of some sort BETWEEN the KO move then that KO move will remain at close to full power. If you further develop on this and alternate between two KO moves in addition to using these moves at a minimum of three hits after the previous use of these moves then said KO move will be at or incredibly close to 100% power. (if that made any sense)

Regarding my match against Inui: I was playing nervous/scared and being dumb. That is pretty much the main problem (it also didn't help that I played him 1 week after he 2-0'd Ninjalinks Diddy). I've been slowly improving on this trait by attending more tournaments, overall my tournament performance hasn't been bad though in the last two months: 3/67, 2/30, 9/31, 2/18 and yesterday 13/72 at CH4.5 in MD, and that was after losing the very first match I played to a Peach player (pretty much from just playing dumb/nervous).

I catch myself doing this occasionally, as well, but the primary problem I've observed with this in relation to my play-style is that F- and D-smash have properties of a clear-out moves or combo finishers; they are the two moves in your arsenal which house the most knock-back, and the number of cool-down frames on both moves restrict me from being able to follow up before they are able to reorient themselves, reset their spacing, reevaluate their approach, reestablish their defense, or all of the above. I prefer to keep as tight of a leash on my opponents as possible and I try never to relent on stripping them of their breathing room. Less time and amount of opportunities my opponents have to think, the better it is for me to control the entire match. If you ever catch me glide-tossing immediately into one of the two KO smashes, it's almost always because I'm not thinking as fast as my fingers are, or because my opponent is breathing down my neck and I need him or her to get off of me, stat.
I think the problem is simply that there are to many different play styles for Diddy. I relish disposing of my opponent after having dealt him 30-40% by simply nana lock > dash attack > air attack or nana locks > grab or nana lock > F-Smash/D-Smash. Why? Because it sends them off the stage and creates breathing room for me to create the nana set ups I want and to edge guard the opponent (throwing nana's up while you are edge guarding is the ****). I view each stock as simply landing 3-4 strings of attacks with a finisher attack attached to the first/fourth string (on the first sting to do damage on the fourth to KO). Of course this is the ideal way I want a stock to go, and chances are it won't work this way and a lot of the damage caused from 40-120% will simply be ticky-tacky type stuff that was not part of a combo, but never-the-less it is what I strive to do and have had success with.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
The point of the chart isn't so much memorizing anything, it is simply that if you use three attacks of some sort BETWEEN the KO move then that KO move will remain at close to full power. If you further develop on this and alternate between two KO moves in addition to using these moves at a minimum of three hits after the previous use of these moves then said KO move will be at or incredibly close to 100% power. (if that made any sense)
LOL.

Even though I spent the majority of my last post defending my recommendation, I also actually wanted to mention I didn't mind this alternative approach at all. But as I said before, players are having killing issues because of over-reliance on their primary smashes, and I don't think most people will be able to (initially) have enough of a semblance of calm and collected demeanor to keep track of their move decay queue throughout an entire tournament set. In my head, however, I've rationalized to myself that I think it's easy to just use each smash attack once per stock.

I think the problem is simply that there are to many different play styles for Diddy.
This is perfectly fair. It's just that every time my fingers fall wayside and automatically smash attack out of a glide-toss for me, I feel like I wasted an opportunity since I enjoy being in my opponent's face all the time. And let it be known that there are still plenty of videos I have floating around where I do this, so not even I (the guy most vocal about saving your two smashes) am really able to subscribe to my own "save your kill moves" philosophy 100% of the time.

But seriously, guys - more tilts and U-smash.

Is this gonna turn into an epic diddy compilation guide of amazingness? Lets let the DDKBR account do that... (shhhhhhh DBR)...
I could seriously write a short dissertation on all of Diddy's moves. =)

IDK

Smash Lord
well yeah... so could anyone else in the DBR and a few others. that's actually probably something we should have. i'm just too busy with my sig shop. :/ sorry. i do WANT to do it though...

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I still believe that grabs are the most useful moves in Brawl.
but I need to start getting better, so.

How to use dtilt? general, specifics, whatever. This is coming from someone who rarely uses dtilt like ever

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You use dtilt to space. It can "combo" in itself. If your opponent gets too far away from the dtilt you can Dash Shield Grab, Ftilt, or just dash attack. Basically if your opponent is between ftilt and jab distance you use dtilt. IT comes out fast and does pretty good damage.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Just wanted to add. Everything on first use is at 105% damage and knockback. It can never be refreshed to 105%. the extra 5% is in vs mode only so u can never test in training mode being its always at 100%.

Great read btw

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
too good of a thread. good reading i had...I still think that there are more than a reasonable amount of approaches for Diddy (assuming if you think of set ups and how they work and the variable of how the opponent willl react.) and there are soo many diffrent style of diddy out there. AZ and NL for example. Both have aggressive playstyle at heart. they wont let there opponent move at the slightest. Nanerz though, hes more of a banana setup person and abuse how they react. Nanerz read and others go the aggressive route.

I think there can be easily 3+ style of diddy out there and each with there own approaches

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
If thats west coast then no, i have no plans to be there anytime soon. Theres enough diddys there anyway......i'd be annoyed really fast <_<

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
thanks for this. i start using Dsamsh and Fsmash more in the beginning. i think it will help me alot.
Also i've been trying to use nair more. i believe every move has a good use so i try to use all of them.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Thank you for all of the positive feedback, gentlemen. I was worried back over the summer that the revived trend to make Diddy the flavor of the week was going to seriously dilute the quality of the Diddy Forums, but you all have been very progressive-minded about the entire ordeal (for the most part). Keep up the excellent work, guys.

I feel like I'm playing at my absolute peak now; I can't even imagine what the meta-game will look like a year down the road (much less seven years down the road).

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I forgot to post in here when you first posted this.
It is a mighty fine effort : )

If there's nothing new, revaluate.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sexy blue name Vyse.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I didn't understand the whole stuff on this thread :/
You just tell us not to glide toss - smash at low %s and to use the nair, right ?
Is there something i'm missing ? "^^

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
wow... everything of importance has been said. The diddy boards are impressive in how they break down every topic and thread and piece it all back up again perfectly. This thread was a great read, and some knowledgable people are posting in it... i feel like i cant add anything of substance, which for me is good! Dont forget spike kills!

Top Bottom