• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #4 Saturday November 13th: ROM3 Prep! ANTi vs. JMAN Moneymatch!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well I guess I can come to this since i'll be off work this Friday. But it starts at 6? Hmm. Isn't traffic going to be REDKONCULUS? Does anyone want to play earlier? That way I can skip the rush hour traffic playing for a few hours somewhere close to this?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
the traffic actually isnt tht bad. At least the Fri I went. No one is going into the city at that time and everyone leaving the city is doing so by train

The Bino

Smash Lord
Quit life for saying I'm crazy. Quit life again because the people who made Saw definitely said its the last one. There was gonna be an eighth movie but since they didn't make as much of a profit as they wanted to from part six (Saw VI gave them their lowest profit to date out of all the movies), they took the plot they had from Saw VIII and mixed it into the plot with VII to make it the last one.

Now if they randomly decide to continue making Saw movies, then of course thats whats up and I'm gonna keep watching them. Making an actual Saw VIII would depend on the sales they make from Saw VII and if Saw VII doesn't "end" the series and have it as "The Final Chapter" like the title suggests.
It's never up to the creators if a movie is going to have a sequel or not. I understand what you're telling me is possibly true and they don't want to do another, but if the production company which owns them says do another and they don't want to do another, the production company will just get new director and everyone else to continue milking the series. The original creators said the series was over when they made Saw 3, now look Saw 7 coming out lol.

The last Final Destination was supposed to he be last one and they're making another one of those. You can never trust movie makers since it's all about money and if they feel money can be made off another sequel then they'll go ahead and make another.

I stopped watching Saw after 3, it just was over for me. Plus there was nothing else special to that series any longer, the same plot with new twists, new death games and a new Saw movie every year, I'm sorry but a good movie takes time to be made with writers taking their time to write a script and not just making one and then saying I'm Done and directors using it without any rewrites. BUT that's just me lol

D1

Banned via Administration
Hell yeah lets see the guest list so far.

Crismas
Ace Marth
KillaFox
WarriorKnight Car+
Yeah
Enzo
(he may have room in his car for one or two more if there are any players from Queens)
Reno
HBK-maybe
Eggm Car+
Nando
Stricnyn3?
Sn1per/Zec
GreyFox
RelaxIAP
Valo
Their other friend that's awesome that drives
Alukard
Dionis
DJN
R00R
CanISmash?
Luck
Hoyo
YRB
Hazz?
Jash
Dracobook
Quil?
TaiHyuga
Ron
ANTi
Khanti
Snakeee
Jman?
My pal Brandon+
his friend

For such short notice this is pretty good so far.

I had to ask ppl IRL since ppl don't lurk the boards as much as they used to.

Alukard

Smash Hero
get at the kids! ... this looks maddd good ... and ima kiss killa fox and ace marf in the face! LOL i miss these *****z

D1

Oh word mad Brawl heads are comin through!

Crismas
Ace Marth
KillaFox
WarriorKnight Car+
Yeah
Enzo
(he may have room in his car for one or two more if there are any players from Queens)
Reno
HBK-maybe
Eggm Car+
Nando
Stricnyn3?
Sn1per/Zec
GreyFox
RelaxIAP
Valo
Their other friend that's awesome that drives
Alukard
Dionis
DJN
R00R
CanISmash?
Luck
Hoyo
YRB
Hazz?
Jash
Dracobook
Quil?
TaiHyuga
Ron
ANTi
Khanti Car+
possibly may bring more ppl in his car from LI?
Snakeee
Jman?
My pal Brandon+
his friend
Homalon

Lookin good guys show 'em Melee ain't dead! West Coast ain't the only ppl that have a scene around here.

D1

Word Dai's hosting a GG/BB:CS tourney the next day as well so it'll be like a double header, Melee one day BB the next XD!

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I'll pawn in Melee and in BB:CS, u guys should just give me ur money now
We having candy matches, get on that. Look for the guy who looks like a Gerber Baby with facial hair, he's free.

Word Dai's hosting a GG/BB:CS tourney the next day as well so it'll be like a double header, Melee one day GG the next XD!
Fixed for emphasis. MB too btw.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
as long as jay doesnt start on that 4 locos till after the tourney him and jeff are gonna **** ya GL to all attending :D

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yea i might go to this who wants wants to team ??

*****s dont no about that ben chiill 4 locos is a west side bronx thing lol

iTz.KiLLa

Smash Rookie
ben, stop being modest :) lol.
but yo, why did we start beasting after that 4 locos and that light up. lol, i wish those matches were recorded.

jesus, U STILL DONT WANT IT NIKKKUHHHH!!!! lol. yo, check ur facebook messages.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm falling asleep right now just got back from AC but maybe ill show up BK's the easiest place for me to get to by far, and I miss Melee :D

D1

Son whatcha'll mean n*ggaz don't know about the 4 Lokos?

Ask Chopz, Crismas, Alu, or Tec0 we know about 4 Lokos *****!

D1

If you guys can provide recording equipment that'll be greatly appreciated. I was supposed to be sleeping already, but this just popped into my head thanks to my d00 Alu.

Also bring Wiis/Cubes ppl this might be big!

Top Bottom