• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #4 Saturday November 13th: ROM3 Prep! ANTi vs. JMAN Moneymatch!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
D, just make thread title change and say POLL FOR FRIDAY TOURNIES or somethin' so it catches ppl's attention.

Personally, you got my vote already for Friday.

And yea, Haley's a homo :D you got my vote on that one too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hailey ur av's always got me going awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i want that one! :D
=333333 I knowwwwwwwwww I love it hahaha <3

werd right ... haley u fruitcup! LOL
You main marth/sheik you're not allowed to tell me I'm gay :mad:

D, just make thread title change and say POLL 'FOR FRIDAY TOURNIES or somethin' so it catches ppl's attention.

Personally, you got my vote already for Friday.

And yea, Haley's a homo :D you got my vote on that one too.

.... does this count for good enough of a distraction?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMFAO @ Marth, stupidddddddddddddddddddd.

You love dtilt...:laugh:

ALSO, I just remembered, to D1 if you don't get much poll response try your facebook since that's always poppin' XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Where's all the Sheik gifs? I wanna see how absolutely ******** Sheik is...

LLDL

Smash Hero
If you made it Fridays than I would never be able to come to one of these, but whatever you think will do bigger turnouts. I think having it as biweeklies would be more successful, eventually people would not be able to get like every friday off and it would end up just being a few people some times.

D1

Banned via Administration
Bump I'm in talks w/ the venue and I wanted to know how would this Friday sound for all you guys. I know I won't get all the Saturday pplz...but there's more than enough players in NYC that would probably rather have an event on Friday. So hit me up if you're interested. There's a BlazBlue/Guilty Gear tourney this Saturday @ the venue on the 30th so I can't make it on Saturday.

Just vote yes or no if you're interested in coming this Friday, or would rather another date.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
KF all day son! I'll be here of course since its ultra easy and cheap to get to.

After the tourney's done, we should all go to the movies and watch Saw 3D aka Saw VII. Its the last one! :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Totally not going because I have to take my GRE this sunday.

So Imma spend my Friday studying instead of hanging out and playing.

... yea some crying might be involved too T_T

The Bino

Smash Lord
KF all day son! I'll be here of course since its ultra easy and cheap to get to.

After the tourney's done, we should all go to the movies and watch Saw 3D aka Saw VII. Its the last one! :)
DJ If you think that this will be the last one then you're crazy. Saw will continue to be made until there is no more of a profit for anyone.

D1 - I would love to go, but Friday's aren't good for me, and to top it off I would be coming down during rush hour which would make it an even more unpleasant drive even if I could make it

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJ If you think that this will be the last one then you're crazy. Saw will continue to be made until there is no more of a profit for anyone.
Quit life for saying I'm crazy. Quit life again because the people who made Saw definitely said its the last one. There was gonna be an eighth movie but since they didn't make as much of a profit as they wanted to from part six (Saw VI gave them their lowest profit to date out of all the movies), they took the plot they had from Saw VIII and mixed it into the plot with VII to make it the last one.

Now if they randomly decide to continue making Saw movies, then of course thats whats up and I'm gonna keep watching them. Making an actual Saw VIII would depend on the sales they make from Saw VII and if Saw VII doesn't "end" the series and have it as "The Final Chapter" like the title suggests.

iTz.KiLLa

Smash Rookie
lol. WATSUPPPP EVERYONE!

im down for that movie after the tourney.

crismas, i couldnt remember my old username lmao.

luck & inui, me and ace are still pretty good teams lol. :)

Top Bottom