• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

Scythe

Smash Master
So Kirk and I are planning on hosting an official tourney on the 6th of April.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Beat me to it.

Tourney on the 6th of April~

Updated P:M ruleset, stagelist to include Norfair, Castle Siege, Skyworld, and Skyloft...and an additional stage ban for 3 total bans per set.

BRING SETUPS!!!

Someone convince me to not name this tournament Pancake Kittens.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Well I'll tell you what. If like, two more people say they wanna play Smash this Saturday, I'll show up at CoD with a setup.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I was having people over at my place tomorrow...I wont be making it out to CoD. I've got other appointments and some work too so it makes more sense to stay in the area. Mrow.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Erin and I were planning on going probably around noonish with a setup and just hang around to see if anyone shows

B.W.

Smash Champion
So I'm going to head CoD in maybe an hour (which will get me there at probably like 2) with a P:M setup.

I'll hang around for like 2 hours or so. If no one shows up I'm gonna head out. I'll edit this post when I head out the door.

Rat

Smash Lord
k BW.

I'm at my office, doing some work. I'll swing over to CoD around 2-2:30.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Thanks for coming out again Rat, I was taught a few pretty valuable lessons about Squirtle and about why he's godlike.

Scythe

Smash Master
Yeah so this is this weekend! please bring setups and RSVP if you can. That'd be cool

B.W.

Smash Champion
You may or may not see me. I finally found myself a job and my first day is Friday so I have no idea if they'll want me to work Saturday or not.

Rat

Smash Lord
Scythe, you better bring lots of singles. I'm gonna win back all that money.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Man, people from Michigan are interested in this? Looks like I chose the wrong weekend to see The Book of Mormon >.>.

Top Bottom