• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

Scythe

Smash Master
location is the same as the kirkgo tourneys. Time? not sure but i'm guessing people will start showing up around 1 or something like that

Oracle

Smash Master
Hmmm well I'll try to make it out. It would be cool to play with all the guys I missed out on playing at sakurai, though i would rather a tournament

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Somewhere around 11am-noon I would be down to start. I could bring recording stuff if Kirk doesn't end up going. Gotta go check good will for a TV this week though.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I don't mind if there's a tournament run, but if it's a Smashfest, we gotta be sure to keep some setups open for friendlies cause if we don't then it's not a Smashfest lol.

ORLY

Smash Master
iiiiiiiiiiiii wanna come to this too

probably gonna just take the train

might as well run a little RR bracket for $1 ;D

Scythe

Smash Master
remember everyone, bring setups! even if it's just a half a setup. Anything helps! Thanks.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
@Oracle, if you are closer to Ogilvie Transportation Center (there are 2 train depots in Chicago) then take the Union Pacific West Line to Glen Ellyn. Weekend passes for Metra rides cost 5$ for unlimited rides on any rails.

You can find the schedule for that line here. This metra should take you closer to the venue since it's in the same town, but again it might not be worth it depending on what train center you are closer to.

Scythe

Smash Master
i could possibly drive some people to kirks tonight we'll see but in other news i won't have my car tomorrow so i might need someone to pick me up from the station tomorrow

edit: unless kirk objects there could be an impromtu fest at his place lol. I'm at least going to play a bit

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Oh I thought it was this weekend for some reason.

Same question, though, will SMYM have a livestream?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I dunno apparently the internet is ****ty there since there are problems with the livestream every year. Ripple said he thought it wasn't worth it iirc.

ORLY

Smash Master
Looks like Jeff and I are coming

And we're bringing Kirk's wii

Ah, it'll be nice to be playing smash again with how much DotA I've been playing this week

Scythe

Smash Master
mmmm all those dollars!!!
had a great time, thanks for the games everyone.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Sadly no.

This was awesome and needs to be done often imo. Such a good way to practice.

Top Bottom