• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diamonds in the Rough: The South Team at FC

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
bladeofapollo for number 1 supporter...he supported us so hardcore at pound 2...good **** man!!!

:colorful:
i concur with u andy, apollo rooted for colin and i when we were playing teams, he did a hell of a good job at it too! thnx apollo!
It's funny... I didn't even WRITE that last post. Me and Raistlin are kinda sharing my s/n right now because my s/n is stuck on his computer right now and he can't log me off :laugh:

But it's true... I may not be the best Smasher in Florida, but I can cheer w/ the best of them! Florida to win FC!!

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Pretty sure our car is full Ted, but I know Cash mooney is looking for a ride too (unless one of ours bails and he rides with us), maybe the 2 of you can figure somthing out.
Well, since Cash Mooney says he's getting a plane, PM or AIM me if something changes with your car.

vZakat

Half Genie
So this thread turned from the "Who should be on the south region crew?" to "How florida is getting to FC." lol.

Joining the latter part of the thread, I now have a %70 chance of going to FC. The only thing now is finding out if I can have the days off from work before all the tickets sell. I probably can have the days off but I have to be %100 sure with MLG's no refund BS.

Also, who wants to team with me?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
God doesn't hate... but he definitely has a sense of humor and a strong appreciation of irony.

I plan on asking for a little assistance from him on the way up, so i think we'll probably be ok.

FL commandeers another thread!

80% for me

vZakat

Half Genie
So yeah, I'm going. Bought my ticket and everything. I'll probably end up representing NC and not FL though. I want some friendlies with all my favorite florda peeps. :)

Edit: I want to team with someone from florida. Exarch?? Anyone??? I can play any high tier you want (not fox).

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey exarch do you want to form part of the central florida crew at FC?? so far its colbol, me and you if you accept, we need to find a 4th one...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Alright guys, you can put me and KeepSpeedN down for FC as a for sure. Were getting our tickets really soon now. We did the registration stuff. So if you guys want us on the team I'm down with that.

Edit: And if you guys want some opinions about some other good smashers I can help out with that.

Pritch

Smash Lord
hey exarch do you want to form part of the central florida crew at FC?? so far its colbol, me and you if you accept, we need to find a 4th one...
I'm not central fl, but I can fake it. Besides, then it can be the Pritch's Car crew as well as regional. :laugh:

Pritch

Smash Lord
If boosely's coming...
I think boosley might have actually missed the boat - he PM'ed me to tell me he's got money complications and right after I read that I checked the FC thread and found out they sold out. I guess until I hear back from him there's a possibility that he managed to sneak in ahead of the cutoff, but I'm not holding my breath.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I think boosley might have actually missed the boat - he PM'ed me to tell me he's got money complications and right after I read that I checked the FC thread and found out they sold out. I guess until I hear back from him there's a possibility that he managed to sneak in ahead of the cutoff, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yeah, the money complications got me. If only I'd had like one more day of registration, it would have panned out.

Sorry Exarch, was really looking forward to teaming with you. :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
They are upping the cap for sure so just buy one right when they update it..

Have everything ready now. No Johns.

vZakat

Half Genie
Can I be part of CFL's crew, or are y'all disonwning me. I can play high tier if you want.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hmm well it seems like dop will be part of the crew since he will be goin as well, but in case we need someone ill let u know vzakat

**** dop + riot on teams shall be ****

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so yeah me and green want to be on the south team... We repped it at pound2 so I think both of us have a decent shot at being in the team. Green already talked with DoH on aim, but i wanted to post anyway. At pound 2....

I beat wife in pools 2-0, and me and green also beat drephen and bushman in pools and then knocked chillin and chudat out of the loser's bracket in teams but I dont know if teams is anything you'd be looking at. We ended up getting 9th in teams and we both got 17th in singles.

but we'll definitely be there to tryout if there are alot of other good south players who want to be on the team.

oh, and we're definitely going to FCD, and we're in the south region.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ya'll might as well put me on the south team, cuz i'm gonna win FCD. I've mastered doc's infinite combo.

Nite

Smash Champion
I bought my ticket. I guess no one thinks I'm good though, lol.

Edit- Oh, Saberguy said I was good. I <3 you, haha.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
That was me that posted on KeepSpeedN's name by accident :(.

BTW, Nite pwns.

Lambchops Falco pwns(when not choking, so don't let him on the team.) <--------J/K.

So many people are good though. I would love to see a Falco ditto between Lambchops and Nite. Should be nice :).

Top Bottom