• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Player-3

Smash Hero
i was raging as a barb in act 2 hell wondering why the **** it was so hard i got really discouraged

then my friend laughed at me and asked why my 55 barb was in lvl 42 gear

:L

bassem6

Smash Lord
i was raging as a barb in act 2 hell wondering why the **** it was so hard i got really discouraged

then my friend laughed at me and asked why my 55 barb was in lvl 42 gear

:L
wait till you get to act 2 inferno as a barb...beware the wasps...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So how do you guys scale pricing on the drops you get? Do you just find similar items and see what they're listed at?
Eh, I just think "if this were an item I could use, how much would I be willing to pay for it?". And my stuff seems to sell pretty decently. I havent made an enormous profit from the AH personally, but its a pretty steady stream of income with my approach.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hey guys, what primary skill should I use for Monk? Way of the Hundred fists should be the logical choice. Fast. Damage. 15% Atk. Speed.

Knockback sucks though. Mangled with Cripple Wave however is slower, no knock back, large AoE third hit...

Suggestions?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Replenished Chest in Act 3 have been nerfed, there were 2 static chests that had a good spawn rate and a potential of 3 more that you could farm within 10-15 minutes.
I've done numerous runs where 3-4 chests had spawn for me. I'm current farming whimy atm. I'll probably be live streaming some whimey runs later tonight and be selling spots for cheap to viewers.
Anyways
WAMPUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change

Edit: Also, Jordan you can post my info on the front page if you like, I believe its Dphat#1789

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Monk and WD are now 60. Starting DH, and with Monk WotHF + lv60 Rune is kinda fun.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Wow I just got plans to make a Legendary level 52 fist weapon. Takes a buttload of wishful essences and hooves to make, but thats pretty cool. I guess.

Back to farming for the gibbering thing. F'ing 3 hours so far. Maybe more.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Blizzard can go **** themselves. 5.5 hours of farming and still no gibbering bull****. God this is the dumbest thing Ive ever done.

EDIT: Holy **** just got it. WOW that was a waste of time.

Kal

Smash Champion
Both times I've grabbed the item only took me about an hour. You only need to enter the Caverns of Frost. If you see the Icefall Caves, you can just leave the game.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Still haven't got a legendary.

Finally doing Inferno. @Skele King farming. Dunno if I should farm the king, or farm up to the butcher...

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Just hit 51ish and am now playing Hell as WD. At this point I'm just looking to try to hit 60 as fast as possible. Are there any recommendations on where I can run to do so? I was doing the first boss from Act IV (Izrael? sorry forget name) from 49-50 to hit Hell.

I have yet to find any good sites for finding out spots for WD to run yet, hoping someone may be able to help out. Act II in Hell is also the first real gear check yeah?

Kal

Smash Champion
DPhat, are you saying there was a rollback? Went to bed pretty early last night, but now I'm hearing there was some huge gold duping glitch discovered. What happened exactly?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
It had something to do with being able to turn your clock back and cancel auctions i guess. From what was linked to on reddit I think it went something like someone bids on an item, then the owner cancels the auction and they both get the gold and the owner keeps the item.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
There's been no evidence of gold or item duplication anywhere but on Asian servers.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Basing an auction house timer around a locally changeable time condition is the real crime, whoever had that smart idea should be slapped by the rest of the devs. And its not nesessarily the fastest thing you can patch either (could be a deeply rooted design choice)

Kal

Smash Champion
It's not really desperation. It's the anonymity combined with a general not-giving-a-****. I'm always more perplexed by the people who deride "exploiters," since their justification is almost always hypocritical.

If Blizzard would take the time to make a game that didn't feel like a beta, there would not really be a problem for anyone.

Regardless, the whole "rollback" thing seems to be just rumor. I doubt there will be a rollback of any kind. I can't even find any real proof that there was a gold exploit on the U.S. server.

Zoler

Smash Ace
The economy of the game is ruined, gold isn't worth ****.

All of my trading will likely go through d2jsp from now until forever. :/

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Actually, gold should theoretically balance as a stable economic resource with its value weighted in gambling

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Dphat check Skype.

Also I just saw a 1047 dps one hander with no stats sell for $30 on the RMAH, dumb people being dumb already.

Top Bottom