• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
DGAMERS AT APEX!?

Ryker - Interested

Quote and pass along. We need to get together one night and play mafia face to face so I can call you bad. More than that, we just need to chill. So yeah, interested or confirmed and pass it on.

P.S. Me, Gova, and JTB kicked Stew in the ovaries over in the count Bob-ombs thread.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually I may be already going to Apex because TigerWoods is making me go/saying I need to go apparantly so yeah haha. So I guess I'd be in?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
DGAMERS AT APEX!?

Ryker - Interested

Quote and pass along. We need to get together one night and play mafia face to face so I can call you bad. More than that, we just need to chill. So yeah, interested or confirmed and pass it on.

P.S. Me, Gova, and JTB kicked Stew in the ovaries over in the count Bob-ombs thread.
Is it in the summer? I might go with July. ; [

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@Dgames: Is it weird for a dead townie to replace into a game he already died in? ಠ_ಠ

X1-12

Smash Champion
its happened before. Some don't like it but if you don't have a choice its probably worth doing

So long as the dead player was a VT

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Seriously, let me replace in plz. I'm soooo salty I was killed N1 in the game I decided to be my last before I hit the cave.

:059:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh by the way anyone going to SiiS6 becuase I'm probably going to that and not APEX. :glare:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I might go to SiiS6 to play bead art. Dunno if I'd enter, what with MK being legal and all.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So yeah due to the hurricane, I need to replace Gordito and WashedLaundry in pokemafia. RIP.

Raziek is in the replacement list, so if I'm lucky he MIGHT replace in, at which point I'll only need one more replacement.

The good news is you don't have a ton to read compared to some other mafia games :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh i was in a hurry in that post. I also meant to say like, Gheb I wish I could let you replace back in, but honestly it would be unfair. :c

Top Bottom