• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
J's not legal. There go dreams of DGame Pub Night.

Fyi I take back everything I've ever said regarding sexuality or alcohol or drug use when in your presence.

And I take back any time I've called you a bad player -- you just don't have chest hair. That explains everything.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I thought a lot of people knew I was one of the younger DGamers? Like the only ones I'm older than are like Joey/Gord/DH I thiiink. Gord may be older.

Dude sexual/drug/drinking stuff doooesn't matter haha.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
DaBoss said:
Additionally, discussion about engaging in drug and/or alcohol use is not allowed, regardless of a user's age or laws in his/her jurisdiction.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Why was 2070 closed? Lack of interest?

J you're older than me also though I'm not really a huge presence in DGames atm. Maybe with what looks to be an influx of adventure games I'll participate in some more stuff but I'm still not too sure what to expect with those lol.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Gonna be V/LA for awhile.

Moving into college tomorrow and I don't know what to expect in terms of my availability. Might be awhile.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Another age discussion?

Also I think CB the youngest of us all, unless DH is only 12 or something. I remember that about a year or two ago he shocked me when he told me the reason he was quitting mafia for awhile was because he was starting high school.

Btw I'm 20 now, and honestly it doesn't feel different at all, even though it LOOKS a lot older than 19.

#HBC | Dancer

Man, I doubt any of you have the right to complain about hurricanes with me here.
I was going to try to one up this by mentioning how I live in Florida, but then I realized how awkward it might of been if someone in Louisiana tried to one up me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll refrain from making the comment I was considering. Insults with no wit aren't worth making.

SD and BSL, depends on where in both states. I'm in ****ing Mobile which is pretty terribad. I think Swords is in Orlando.

#HBC | Dancer

I'll refrain from making the comment I was considering. Insults with no wit aren't worth making.

SD and BSL, depends on where in both states. I'm in ****ing Mobile which is pretty terribad. I think Swords is in Orlando.

No matter where you live in Florida, you're pretty much always going to get butt***** by tstorms and the occasional hurricane, although I'm sure to that coastal Alabama has it pretty bad.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No matter where you live in Florida, you're pretty much always going to get butt***** by tstorms and the occasional hurricane, although I'm sure to that coastal Alabama has it pretty bad.
This guy tells the truth. I hate thossee. I survived Katrina. :mad:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh lol I thought he meant that it doesn't "matter" as in "it doesn't affect him" as in "he stays away from it" <_<

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Also, I think J means that he handles that stuff anyway, i mean how many high schoolers don't talk about that suff?
Yes as in talking. Got a few friends who like that type of stuff.

Oh lol I thought he meant that it doesn't "matter" as in "it doesn't affect him" as in "he stays away from it" <_<

:059:
But also this as well because I honestly do not care about that type of thing.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Yes as in talking. Got a few friends who like that type of stuff.
Who do you know? I don't know anyone (from school, at least) that are openly into that stuff, or have talked to me about it. I mean, I have no issue with it, I just don't think I have any friends that are into drugs or drinking or stuff like that. Unless I just don't know it. o.O

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so we just started the unit on Greece in Wester Civilization. We're filling out the map, and for Black Sea, I accidentally wrote Bleck Sea. :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Who do you know? I don't know anyone (from school, at least) that are openly into that stuff, or have talked to me about it. I mean, I have no issue with it, I just don't think I have any friends that are into drugs or drinking or stuff like that. Unless I just don't know it. o.O
You know our friends friends are totally into that stuff.

Sang, you forget I'm in the theatre department heh. ;)

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Ah. True. Theater. *shakes head* So, you should totally get me into like stagecraft or whatever it is called (drawing a blank). I think it'd be really cool to like create the sets and stuff, and I had fun with pit. I'd just have to see if I could handle it with my classes and stuff.

But, yeah. I'm 17. Finally able to buy my own M rated games. :awesome:

Top Bottom