• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
V/LA for the next day or so

should've called it a couple days ago, being sick whomps

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So apparently my forced attempt at popularizing the coolness of mafia and basketball in one thread didn't work.

Seikend's answer is the best answer, and thus earns a social thread title. Congrats to Seikend!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So I just realized that discussion about alcohol use is against the rules. Further discussion of that will lead in infractions, so cut it out.

So instead of that let's talk about our favorite kind of antique furniture. I'm a fair connoisseur of Rockin chairs myself. Howabout you guys.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So I just realized that discussion about alcohol use is against the rules. Further discussion of that will lead in infractions, so cut it out.

So instead of that let's talk about our favorite kind of antique furniture. I'm a fair connoisseur of Rockin chairs myself. Howabout you guys.
Rockin chairs are pretty neat, some guy just sold two to me last week.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
We had this rocking chair in my old house, and i used to see how fast I could rock in it.

Rocking chairs are really awesome.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Experienced a minor earthquake. Phone lines are jammed. Nothing serious, but really it has been widespread natural disaster-y as of late.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Experienced a minor earthquake. Phone lines are jammed. Nothing serious, but really it has been widespread natural disaster-y as of late.
Dude I was in the grocery store today and the cashiers were like "did you hear that" to each other and this one guy said "I JUST FELT THE GROUND MOVE THAT WAS AN EARTHQUAKE" and I didn't notice it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Same Same.

Woke me up to hear things falling and the house shaking like crazy. n_n Isn't there supposed to be a hurricane or something coming in soon too?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Same Same.

Woke me up to hear things falling and the house shaking like crazy. n_n Isn't there supposed to be a hurricane or something coming in soon too?
Man, I doubt any of you have the right to complain about hurricanes with me here.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hot damn I felt that **** all the way in new york. Lamp fell off my table and shattered. Does anyone in dGames resides in Virginia?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Just checked and turns out Time Travelers mafia is only 22 posts from being tied for biggest mafia game ever.

Unless there are super huge mafia games that were moved out of the DGames board at some point.

Top Bottom