• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That was Tom's job.

But this is also okay you're pretty cool.

But how can you even be 2 cats.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I should comment that Rockin deserves a gold friggin medal for staying true the whole way.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
IF YOU WANNA PLAY SAILORMOON MAFlA SEND ME A PM AND I'LL CREATE AND HOST A GAME WITH THAT FLAVOR!!!

:059:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Uhm, I'm kinda in the process of getting the go ahead with Hentai Mafia II. I dunno if multiple privates work, but interested.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's OK Ryker, I still have a couple of games [FFIX, then newbie game, the big one in the queue...] ahead of me so you should be able to do your thing. Didn't expect H2 would actually happen tbh but now I'm actually hyped^^

:059:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, it's been in the works, but the decision to change the playerlist from the one established months ago when our artist fell through happened recently. I will have to either recreate Role PMs or buy a new power cord for my laptop when sign-ups are full.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Ryker, don't you realize the first one got locked for being inappropriate? I seriously think that's a bad idea, personally. (Not that you'll listen...)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nich, you don't even know the amount of effort I've gone into making it NSFW but still safe for SWF. Preserving the feel of this is something that shouldn't be here while still making it tolerable was a ***** to do.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Ryker, the first one was a joke with nothing besides the name (IIRC) and it still got locked. I'd be quite surprised if yours actually got moderator approval, but it's your time and effort, I suppose.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, the first one was a joke with nothing besides the name (IIRC) and it still got locked. I'd be quite surprised if yours actually got moderator approval, but it's your time and effort, I suppose.
It's like he doesn't think I thought and acted on this BEFORE I put time and effort into the idea.

@TBlock - He was here since the original DGames Sailor Senshi.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yes sir.

What suggested that I was Asian?

I'm probs more like Mercury than anyone tbh
then switch, DAMMIT.

So, check this out.
Fighting evil by moonlight,
Winning love by daylight,
Never running from a real fight,
She is the one named Sailor Moon.
She will never turn her back on her friends.
She is always there to defend,
She is the one on whom we can depend,
She is the one named Sailor...
Sailor Venus!
Sailor Mercury!
Sailor Mars!
Sailor Jupiter!
With secret powers all so new to her,
She is the one named Sailor Moon!
Fighting evil by moonlight,
Winning love by daylight,
With her Sailor Scouts to help fight,
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one named Sailor Moon
She is the one,...
Sailor Moon!
Sailor Moon!!
Sailor Moon!!!
Sailor Moon!!!!
Sailor Moon!!!!!
I WAS MARS.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Best theme song ever. And if Kanye has anything to say to that, he can sit the **** down this time.

Top Bottom