• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't know what Nassau is.

Do I sound like a nerd that lives in a box?

I lived in CT first 14 years of my life, then indiana until now (moving back to CT soon **** yeah)
Anyway, people say some words differently (it's soda, not pop guys...) but for the most part, they don't talk all that differently.

My parents also lived in CT most of their lives. According to some local guy, my mom still has a CT accent, but my dad doesn't. O_o I can't tell any difference.

tl;dr hi

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh boy. Is there a pop vs. all the wrong answers debate goin' on in here? 'Cause those are always a good use of everyone's time.

It's pop, of course. If that wasn't obvious.

Straight up though, I at least understand why someone would call it soda. But how does it make any sense at all to call all soft drinks coke?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh boy. Is there a pop vs. all the wrong answers debate goin' on in here? 'Cause those are always a good use of everyone's time.

It's pop, of course. If that wasn't obvious.

Straight up though, I at least understand why someone would call it soda. But how does it make any sense at all to call all soft drinks coke?
Coke is the largest distributor, or at least was for a significant portion of time.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL, we need to be best ****ing friends.

:phone:
WE COULDVE BEEN IF YOU CAME TO LAST.

But how does it make any sense at all to call all soft drinks coke?
cause it's just coke. deal with it.

i dont even like coke. i drink dr pepper. but it's coke.

what kind of coke do you want?
oh, a sprite?
be right back.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
cause it's just coke. deal with it.

i dont even like coke. i drink dr pepper. but it's coke.

what kind of coke do you want?
oh, a sprite?
be right back.

Nothing that I think is real is real, is it?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
exactly.

this is all a dream. youre actually in a coma. and this is your reality until the doctors can figure out how to wake you up without killing you.

but then the world you wake up into is actually a computer simulation. a really advanced sims game, if you will. sims 9001. they got really good at mimicking the human brain with AI, and youre just a character in some kid's video game.

let me draw it out for you, in case you got lost in that shoddy explaination.

[collapse=Circus' Life]
[/collapse]

you are in the bed on the computer screen. the reality that you are communicating with me in is in the dream cloud.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
BSL, you stay out of Texas. We don't take kindly to people who call Dr. Pepper Coke. :glare:

Also, Mr. Pibb is the most American soda.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL, you stay out of Texas. We don't take kindly to people who call Dr. Pepper Coke. :glare:

Also, Mr. Pibb is the most American soda.
im not calling dr pepper coke any more than you call your dr pepper "soda" or "pop" or "soft drink"

it does NOT mean coca-cola.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That's because Dr. Pepper is a type of soda and not a type of Coke obviously.

Get on my level Ryker. You ain't southern enough.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Type of cola you mean. Soda is a clear soft drink. Cola, or coke, is a brown soft drink.

:mad:

Top Bottom