• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*knew how long

:phone:
Don't correct yourself, then I can't make fun of your autocorrect.

lol no. Well depends on what classes, but if it's like mine, just no haha.

Even AP classes are easy, ESPECIALLY at the beginning of the year.
MAAAYBE if you're in theater and whatever it will be busier, but still even just like 15 minutes a day will be enough for my game at least

Buuut DH you should stay in to finish then just chill afterwards.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Amount of homework, afterschool activities, having to wait for parents to pick you up (if you don't have a phone with internet), and stress + other things can make school seem way tougher than it really is XD.

Basically, 7-8 hours of school + after school activity/waiting for parents + 1-3(or more) hours of homework (implying that you're in AP) can mean no mafia time both due to needing sleep and/or stress ._.!

:172:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Amount of homework, afterschool activities, having to wait for parents to pick you up (if you don't have a phone with internet), and stress + other things can make school seem way tougher than it really is XD.

Basically, 7-8 hours of school + after school activity/waiting for parents + 1-3(or more) hours of homework (implying that you're in AP) can mean no mafia time both due to needing sleep and/or stress ._.!

^^^^Thiiiiiis so much.

Don't sleep.

Problem solved.
Where are you? Get on aim or text me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J, been there and done that. You can stick two games out to completion. No one is saying you have to sign up for more.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, been there and done that. You can stick two games out to completion. No one is saying you have to sign up for more.
You don't need to tell me haha. I'm literally doing that right now with my games.

Nabe said:
I remember being a theatre kid in high school.
I played mafia all day erry day
*theatre bro fist*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wish I was in theatre. Sounds way better than band. Lool.

You should do what my little bro does, he is in marching band and the like all year and does props too. Low maintenance job till show time and seems to be fun.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You should do what my little bro does, he is in marching band and the like all year and does props too. Low maintenance job till show time and seems to be fun.
Some schools require more dedication, even from crew.

The two years I've done crew, I enjoyed spots and soundboard the most.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I wouldn't have time for a job. Unless I only worked on Sundays and Wednesdays...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I'm out of them now but I found them on google and thought it'd be cool to just run with it while they seemed to fit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ever play 999? Clover is, by far, one of the coolest characters.

Though Roy is a pretty cool character.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
If someone finds me an avatar of (BIG 999 spolier)
the emotionless face Ace makes when you catch him
then I swear I will make that my new avatar.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Xenoblade just arrived in my letterbox. I AM EXCITED!

da **** vandie that sounds like a car problem
In know ay! The problems were about bulldozers and how much dirt they move per hour, but when the lecturer just writes "lcy/h" and expects us to know what we're doing... :urg:

And then I was getting questions wrong because gravity is 32.2 or some crap, I mean wtf its 9.81 you bad system :glare:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Ever play 999? Clover is, by far, one of the coolest characters. *spoiler alert*
Her ending with Junpei is <333 man I'm a sucker for serial killers.

Though Roy is a pretty cool character.
Yes he is.

Oh, wait. You were talking about some weaboo **** weren't you :mad:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
999 really isn't even weaboo ****, and if you played DS games I would have a hard time not recommending it to you too. I feel like you would enjoy the plot and dialogue.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol EE but for real Washed and Gorf seem to be gone, Joey takes a break, J takes a break and I'm taking a break. But I'm the only one confirmed to actually come back I think <_<

:059:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Well they better not replace outta Condemned before the **** even starts or I will tear all of my hair out then use my newfound baldness to assist my stealth mission to assassinate the both of them by lifting them over my head and snapping their spines across my knee.

yes both at once

Top Bottom