• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Clever bugger! With a completely opposite personality yet the exact same mafia skills, your personas are distanced doubly so by the WIFOM factor, and no one would ever suspect you of being one and the same! Who got the poop on the face!???

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
But I'm the only one confirmed to actually come back I think <_<

:059:
I'm still here and sticking around for Condemned and other stuff, just no mafia. Miiight come back after a few things and a much needed long break.

@Nabe: I hate typing up theatre on google chrome or like microsoft word and they tell me it's wrong. It's theatre not theater.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
on a semi-on-topic note, if I ever unretire from solo mafia efforts, I will probably replace a lot of my rants about people being stupid with reaction images pilfered from Rubicon because this day of googling has made me realize every emotion ever was both expressed on the show and captured by googlers or whatever cabal is responsible for putting random-as-**** pictures of random-as-**** things on google.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I find that I can express nearly any emotion I need with a screenshot/gif of Finn from Adventure Time.

Though the "Pilgrim Pout" does seem to cover my bases most of the time.

Time.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It was all purposefully and maliciously done. I regret nothing.

Oh, also, none of this "if" business, you. You will come out of retirement at some point. And I will be waiting....

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Well I'm hydraing in Full Life Consequences Mafia whenever that comes up. So you could try to get ~50% of your revenge. Or 100% of an *** kicking. One of the two.

...also we could maybe be on the same faction that would be brotacular

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
lol EE but for real Washed and Gorf seem to be gone, Joey takes a break, J takes a break and I'm taking a break. But I'm the only one confirmed to actually come back I think <_<

:059:
Yep, I'm taking a break for a long while from mafia this semester. Need to focus my attention elsewhere plus mafia is getting boring to me.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Request replacement in ragnarok and upick

Yeah, I know I'm probably going to be backlisted by asdioh for doing that.

Anyways, mafia starting to just turn into a pain. I'm not finding it fun, I'm just finding it to be something that I have to do.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Request replacement in ragnarok and upick

Yeah, I know I'm probably going to be backlisted by asdioh for doing that.

Anyways, mafia starting to just turn into a pain. I'm not finding it fun, I'm just finding it to be something that I have to do.
I'm not blacklisting anyone because I'm probably not gonna host a game again after this, lol.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Lol @ Nabe sayin' we stole words from Canada

Actually, we kind of do. They're the ones we use most often. Other than "rubbish." The Brits can keep that one.
I'm pretty sure he speaks Canadian and we speak American.

Theres a huge difference.

Top Bottom