• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Is there interest for a marathon mafia? Might want to wait on it a bit, though I have no problems with it as is.

I'd like to have it in the same format as before, with the main sign-ups thread and all that. I'd be up to host one of the games if it's done like last time.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Yeah I plan to make the thread pretty much a carbon copy of the last one with the list of set-ups and games running all through the day accommodating for different time zones. As for interest well I think we're gonna do pretty well since at the end of the last one we ran more games than were planned and managed to get a 12 player game to run at like 1AM EST

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309930

There has been talk, blame Stew, of moving this to DGames from Forum Games and offering dice to someone who is repeatedly successful. I think it looks fun as a time killer if nothing else and I'm gonna try it, but I use Forum Games as a time killer so it matters not to me. I said I'd ask you guys how you felt/are you interested, so here I am.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

There has been talk, blame Stew, of moving this to DGames from Forum Games and offering dice to someone who is repeatedly successful. I think it looks fun as a time killer if nothing else and I'm gonna try it, but I use Forum Games as a time killer so it matters not to me. I said I'd ask you guys how you felt/are you interested, so here I am.
dude i'd so join the next one.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Need replacement for Kingmaker

The game is just about to end, either 1 or 2 day phases left. I dunno.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

That's looks like so much fun and I'd join in one if I got some time as of late. x_X

@S2's thing: That's still going? Yay.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm glad you joined!

My name is Asdioh, people often refer to me as the spiritual leader of the place. You should come to my secretary, Ryker, with any questions you may have.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So, i had a massive sore throat for the past few days, mostly due to a swollen lymph node.

Hence I haven't been on the skype. I'll be around.

Also, I missed rykerxryker! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've also had a sore throat, and had to work in 97 degree weather v_v

Top Bottom