• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Having trouble deciding between two setups for my upcoming small. One's mafia with a few gimmicks, one is a "The Wall" game.

So by way of opinion poll: would people be interested in a Wall game right now? (I could also out the themes if that matters, but you know I love my secrets.)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i vote for the one with gimmicks. the walls different and all but people lose their minds with indy wincons which lends itself to painful gameplay

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Gheb, what happened to all the other Ghebs. I think you are the last Gheb. The last of the Ghebisians.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Having trouble deciding between two setups for my upcoming small. One's mafia with a few gimmicks, one is a "The Wall" game.

So by way of opinion poll: would people be interested in a Wall game right now? (I could also out the themes if that matters, but you know I love my secrets.)

July

Smash Apprentice
Over here, john is a noun, place, or thing. I think July could attest to that. Maybe. Example:

"The john" "Her john" "I'm gonna be at the john"

I don't use it like that cuz it sounds dumb
I've seen it spelt john or jawn, but I've literally had someone tell me "Let's check out the jawns in that jawn on the jawn over there"...Philly is a weird place sometimes.

Went to Los Angeles for the first time a couple of weeks ago, it was freaking amazing, I want to go back so badly...in fact I spent the last 2 days of my spring break just plotting how to finish my classes long distance so I could just stay and not come back to the East Coast until there's decent weather at least.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I have literally never seen it spelled "jawn"

I've probably seen it spelled "jon" before, but I wouldn't think it was weird or even notice if someone did that.

I'm pretty sure it gets spelled "john" most of the time.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
""Let's check out the jawns in that jawn on the jawn over there"
When I was in 8th grade, we named our science club team "Robotics jawn is poppin"

Fun stuff.

Also nabe I'm surprised you didn't show a picture of batteries being thrown

Or the Eagles Court

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I've seen it spelt john or jawn, but I've literally had someone tell me "Let's check out the jawns in that jawn on the jawn over there"...Philly is a weird place sometimes.

Went to Los Angeles for the first time a couple of weeks ago, it was freaking amazing, I want to go back so badly...in fact I spent the last 2 days of my spring break just plotting how to finish my classes long distance so I could just stay and not come back to the East Coast until there's decent weather at least.

Yeah lol it's like "wait what... I thought you were goin to the jawn but you wanted the jawn but what is the jawn WHO IS JAWN?!?!?!?!"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh btw I started SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and I gotta give this guy a name and a last name what is it quick

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have literally never seen it spelled "jawn"

I've probably seen it spelled "jon" before, but I wouldn't think it was weird or even notice if someone did that.

I'm pretty sure it gets spelled "john" most of the time.
I think it's just the locals in philly. I dunno if it would be like that else where. In fact I don't really know the origin of it, or who created/coined it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh btw I started SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and I gotta give this guy a name and a last name what is it quick
He doesn't have a canon name. His magna name however is Kazuya Minegishi.

ATLUS uses YeYeah as his nickname. No joke.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Fair warning: The magna is ****ing awful and should be avoided at all costs. It doesn't follow the story at all and the pacing is messed up.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
learn something new every day. The rest of the world doesn't use that word.

I've only ever seen "john" used to mean "excuse" in the smash community, but everyone seems to get it.

Top Bottom