• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You playing some Japanese MMo or something...

that reminds me. I miss PSO2

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I knew it was Nic Cage from the first trailer. He's got a pretty distinctive voice. Although I guess maybe it's harder to recognize when it's not processed through so much unfiltered crazy.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If i throw a triangle out of a car and the car is going 20 mph and wind resistance is a thing that exists, how many cupcakes can Pedro buy with one human soul?

the first thing i thought was, OS could force a way to solve this if it was humanly possible

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Public Service Announcement: Persona 3 Portable is currently $10 on PSN. If you haven't played it, get on that ****. Limited time sale.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Someone who is good at econ, tell me what is going on.

If I'm not mistaken, a big component of the subprime mortgage crisis was the fact that realtors who were being pressured by Wall Street and corporate entities were encouraged to produce mortgages from prospective homeowners because those mortgages could be transformed into a CDO investment when combined with other debts. Due to the popularity of CDOs being solid by investment firms, realtors began to produce mortgages that weren't sufficiently backed by reliable paying homeowners therefore resulting in CDOs being intrinsically riskier in value, however due to how S&P and other credit rating agencies attributed value they were still given rankings that didn't reflect their actual risk. Due to the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis, home investments were greatly doubted and there was a decline in price value due to the lack of demand or trust in purchasing a home. These lowered values are now picking up recently due to investors now purchasing homes and relying on rent to generate profit. However for some of these investment companies such as Blackstone or Colony Capital can it be assumed that the capital being pooled in order to make these massive purchases are from leveraged capital and if they are could we be looking at another risky investment scheme that has no proper support.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
so I have two classes one after the other in the same room, I go out between classes, come back, and the second class isn't there. I don't see them in the building. Da hell?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Why wat happened
Nothing happened, it's moreso what happens when I play lol.

Like I'll be doing well but the rest of the team...not so much, and i don't really enjoy carrying because you can never carry hard enough lol. Even if your trying to / doing the best you can to get everyone else back into it.

Although, the more times I do something like this:

I feel like maybe I need to play more League xD.

Top Bottom