• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Never broken a bone in my life, but sure as hell not for lack of trying. I have tumbled down many a staircase, fallen off many a high place, etc. Boys will be boys.

did bust my nose though when scuffling with this fat guy at a mosh pit that really wanted to take my spot (I was in third row) but that doesn't count.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I ordered VLR on amazon! It'll be here in like a week or something!
Also apparently monster snowstorm coming Friday!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Swiss looks british, sounds british, and acts british.

That's all you need to know about him.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
:O

I played it, don't know if it was at the same time as you guys or not. I ended up cheating and looking up guides for some of the puzzles about halfway through, I won't do that this time :embarrass:
I did that for some of the VLR puzzles xD. I may have done it for a few of the 999 puzzles. I tried to legitimately solve as many as I could. After hearing that one of the rooms was bugged, I skimmed through a few guides. I'd suggest using a guide for the PEC room. If you do it a certain way, the game will freeze if I understand correctly.

July

Smash Apprentice
I try not to post my pic on here, if July saw it she'd faint out of pure love.

It's why Tan left...and Cello.
You know it ;)

Also I've been working my way through all the suggestions people gave me for my Apocalypse to Anime class, thank you guys so much! Some of them are super relevant, and even the ones that are less relevant look really cool so I'll probably end up watching them on my own time lol

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Good stuff, man!

Aside from that, I probably took too much time on my ads. I'm seeing text and popping out of my scree, and i'm even wearing 3d glasses.

I'm taking a break.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If I watched TV, I would watch that show solely for Christina Hendricks.

Since I don't watch TV, Thank god for the internet.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I need another replacement for Earthbound. Game isn't too long and should be easy to catch-up. Contact me if interested.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I just started watching Mad Men...where has this show been all my life? I highly recommend it for everyone, ever.
Everything on AMC the last like, 5 years has been made of gold. You should also watch Breaking Bad and Walking Dead if you haven't already.
If I watched TV, I would watch that show solely for Christina Hendricks.

Since I don't watch TV, Thank god for the internet.
Christina Hendricks is completely the reason I started watching Mad Men :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Grats Kantrip!!!

Also I liked Sons of Anarchy.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Everything on AMC the last like, 5 years has been made of gold. You should also watch Breaking Bad and Walking Dead if you haven't already.
Walking Dead has fallen into deep mediocrity. The comic is infinitely better. Reading it really makes you realize how glaring the disparity really is. I blame Darabont's leaving the show, first episode was by far the best one and he both wrote and directed it.

And The Killing is straight up ****ing terrible.

Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Rubicon (RIP) on the other hand...

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I can agree that Walking Dead has been slowly spiraling downward, but I still like it.

And I never really liked The Killing all that much. I wanted to like it, but it wasn't... very good.

Top Bottom