• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
hey guys did you know that MLG is the ****ing devil

Man that felt good, been savin' that one up for a while. :b:

Alright, so does anyone that plays/knows a lot about FTL have any suggestions for tactics that will make the game maximally fun for me? And also how to disperse my crewbros and stuff, I guess.

I just wanna do crazy captain kirk bull****, bring their shields down just enough to set their engine room on fire, lots and lots of boarding my enemies (how do you get your dudeguys battleready? can you get more of em?) etc

also is it possible to REALLY captain kirk it and have my captain character guy board the enemy too as bad an idea as that is, and also is there a way I can do that without it being suicidally terrible

and so on. homiebros like ryker probably know me best to answer this but I welcome all to do so. think with muscles, spice with a little WWBD? (what would batman do) and you're on the right track
Hey, I'm playing FTL too! We should definitely talk more often / run a mafia game together / go on a date.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the irony.

As raz finds a new relationship, I pretty much managed to screw mine up because of absent mindedness and a poor sleep schedule.

/clearlyseasaltyrakenotkary
spent too much time trying to think of these lame puns, eh?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
hey nabe if you give me some muscletactic ideas to make FTL my ***** in a uniquely EE way I might drop you dem digits

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Have you ever played a roguelike before? The game doesn't strictly lend itself to the gameplay you're talking about, but definitely have a good handle on the basics if you don't yet, so you know how to exploit them like a space cowboy. The Basilisk is a good boarding ship. You might also want to look into game mods that change the mechanics to suit some very Kirk-esque play.

More on this later.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
EE the general suggestion for new guys is to pause a lot.

If you're a *****, that is.

:phone:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm probably gonna do that on my first run a lot heh

second game and onwards though it's on like something that's way more on than donkey kong

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Change that, that's ridiculous. Also I don't like change, it scares and confuses me. Where is smash blue.

edit: what is that, why do I have a signature what.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lmao Iggy.

One day I'll figure this all out.

I love you all. It's been too long. Things have changed so much since I last talked to you all.

Dat 1080p hayley tho

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh god. I get alerts when people like my posts. These alerts are going to kill me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is mobile not working? This site is mad slow on my phone :c

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Iggy, I changed my mind. I love you. I got quite the laugh out of that.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Iggy, I changed my mind. I love you. I got quite the laugh out of that.
I could only find a way to search your 9 most recent posts or Id have done more. I also wasn't sure if spamming like and unlike, then like again made you get double notified.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hope they add the previous skins so I can use the one I have before. Much simpler.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ruby is nice.

Iggy, did you try spamming like/unlike? I only got one per post.

Top Bottom