• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
KevinM you're the best.

Guys, it's his birthday and he's GIVING OUT gifts. He's a saint.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
KevinM you're the best.

Guys, it's his birthday and he's GIVING OUT gifts. He's a saint.

Edit: this server tho

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This skin totally ruins how cool it is that my avatar has a transparent background.

Plotting course correction.

EDIT: And apparently posts count back here now? I've missed so much; I must be reeducated.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
im doubleposting and mods can't do anything about it ahahahahaha

Wat

Handorin

Smash Hero
They should count old posts too. But the real point of me posting is to see if this one counts.

Edit: yep

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
postsre enabled now. the reason they were disabled was cuz this room branched off forum games where people were encouraged to empty post for games and so admins kept the posting properties consistent here. itll be disabled if people start ****posting

#HBC | ѕoup

"i have a high postcount therefore i am better mafia player you 0 me 1119338 which is also my postcount number"

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Oh man we're gonna get new people being like "WOAH look at that post count :o. You must be a very cool person! ^_^"

#HBC | ѕoup

yeah the new like system and all that jazz just promotes whoring it out

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
yeah the new like system and all that jazz just promotes whoring it out
id be likelier to agree if this room was just a bunch of random people but at this point the playerbase is decently familiar with each other. i doubt most (if anyone really) who regularly posts in here truly cares about upping postcount to the point where theyd regularly ****post to do so

also guys everyones unbanned again. clearly its time for the return of eor as mod

Top Bottom