• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
is there no longer a way to see how many posts someone has in a thread? if not, john pls

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Eh, I like the way the neo blue format looks, but the white kinda bothers me, it needs to be a bit darker. If it was a bluish grey or something, we'd be in business. White too bright.

The Ruby one has the best colors, but doesn't fit on the screen as cleanly, like it's in a lower screen resolution.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
this is weird. vanz I think multiquote is just hit "reply a ton of times in the different posts?
Also why is it saying the first unread posts are like 1000 posts farther back then the posts I was caught up to right before the software change?
Double also-what happened to Vms? They still a thing?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
this is weird. vanz I think multiquote is just hit "reply a ton of times in the different posts?
Also why is it saying the first unread posts are like 1000 posts farther back then the posts I was caught up to right before the software change?
Double also-what happened to Vms? They still a thing?
The unread bug was just because I think they put the wrong year into the "mark as read" thing when they imported.

There's a button to mark the entirety of swf as read.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Does anyone have pbe access for league that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
You used to be able to hit the + button on posts you want to quote, and then once you're done hit Reply and they'd all be listed chronologically, so you could easily go through and write what you wanted to after each one. Of course you do it manually, i.e. hit quote on each post and then copy paste them into one Reply window, but I used multi quote a lot and it was pretty useful.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm looking forward to everyone forcing someone to like a person's post in a mafia game.

:gova:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You used to be able to hit the + button on posts you want to quote, and then once you're done hit Reply and they'd all be listed chronologically, so you could easily go through and write what you wanted to after each one. Of course you do it manually, i.e. hit quote on each post and then copy paste them into one Reply window, but I used multi quote a lot and it was pretty useful.
I did it manually because after multi quote Smashboards remembers what posts you selected and includes them next time you quote someone. At least, that's what it did for me :(

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Finally, the internet is getting around to fixing its one flaw—that not every website you are capable of visiting is Twitter or Facebook.

If I can't "like" or "follow" something on a website, then it simply isn't worth my time. I mean, what am I—a Cro-Magnon?!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Raz, I don't know if you just became my arch nemesis or my waifu.

either sloppy make-outs or devastating battle await you in your future it's very exciting

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i find myself coming up with devious ideas on how to use the new like system in mafia

a plant who is triggered if you like a certain post

yessssss

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm fine with either outcome, really.

I liked it for the Cro-Magnon comment, that one was classy, and appreciated by someone like myself, with an interest in history. :p

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
First of all you get a cool Premium Member thing under your avatar. Second of all you get to participate in paint chains and make threads about anything you like. It's quite enjoyable.

Top Bottom