• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
man let me tell you about what a pain in the ass that was to fix

also let me tell you about how I was all "if something breaks it was Bio's fault", and then literally right after I made the fix the site went down for maintenance

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
V/LA on Monday for Hand Surgery, and this time, this one's not gonna get cancelled for sure.

It took a pretty long while trying to make it happen, and it finally did. The only thing I'm worrying about is how long I'll heal after, and i hope it's before class starts for me once more.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
also shoutouts to my ****** (with a hard 'R') kevinM!!

congratulations, i know it's not easy to perpetually be a baller

i think everyone here can really learn something from this deity

.L-

EEOS
also shoutouts to my ****** (with a hard 'R') kevinM!!
Damn. Even I've only ever rated soft 'A' status with this guy. Heartbroken, and yet at the same time, Kev radiates dat swag so I ain't even mad

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
V/LA until I stop feeling this negative and depressed. I'd ruin the game for someone or replace out in a heart beat. I'll probably be fine in 2-3 days. Not 100%, but pretty sure I will be.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
V/LA until I stop feeling this negative and depressed. I'd ruin the game for someone or replace out in a heart beat. I'll probably be fine in 2-3 days. Not 100%, but pretty sure I will be.
I want to be as uplifting as possible with respect to the music thing, but I have to confess that I don't know what happened to result in your spirits being so low and your resignation to pursuing a music teaching major. As a classical pianist, I can understand that there are several technical elements of music and composition that one may fall themselves woefully behind, however I would also like to think that you are capable of overcoming such initial adversity, especially when you are going to be a freshman with four years ahead of you to master the material. You tend to always be upbeat and adorable, but if you just need to break down or rant then I'm more than open to listen on msn, skype, or forum. I'm sure this extends to everyone else on Dgames.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Can't change avatars.

I want to bring Clint back, but every time I delete Chie and upload Clint it just brings this avatar back. I've already looked under announcements to see if anyone else is having any problems, but I didn't see anyone else complain about this specific issue.

Help?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I want to be as uplifting as possible with respect to the music thing, but I have to confess that I don't know what happened to result in your spirits being so low and your resignation to pursuing a music teaching major. As a classical pianist, I can understand that there are several technical elements of music and composition that one may fall themselves woefully behind, however I would also like to think that you are capable of overcoming such initial adversity, especially when you are going to be a freshman with four years ahead of you to master the material. You tend to always be upbeat and adorable, but if you just need to break down or rant then I'm more than open to listen on msn, skype, or forum. I'm sure this extends to everyone else on Dgames.
If it was a musical performance thing, I'd understand. I could practice and try out again. It wasn't. It was an interview that asked me why I wanted to be a music education major (and only asked me that). Not passing that basically means I don't have the right ideals/mindset to become an educator. I can practice performance and my instrument in general, but I can't practice forming a new ideal or mindset about my goal :/. Big kick in the crotch, since both of my majors revolved around education (I really was going for an education degree in general). It's really aggravating and blehh, but like I said, I'll get over it xD. It'll just take me a day or two to not be in a really ****ty mood :p.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Can't change avatars.

I want to bring Clint back, but every time I delete Chie and upload Clint it just brings this avatar back. I've already looked under announcements to see if anyone else is having any problems, but I didn't see anyone else complain about this specific issue.

Help?
call john2k4, same issue here

Killstic

Smash Rookie
I still need moderator approval before my post(s) show(s) up.

If I'm the only one burdened by this problem then it's not a big issue since I have other accounts available to me. But I just wanted to make sure that none of the other hydra accounts have issues with this and to just hope that something is gradually being done to fix it.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
I still need moderator approval before my post(s) show(s) up.

-snip-

If I'm the only one burdened by this problem then it's not a big issue since I have other accounts available to me. But I just wanted to make sure that none of the other hydra accounts have issues with this and to just hope that something is gradually being done to fix it.
aye. im pretty sure itll be fixed by the end of the week

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't get why people would buy clothes over the internet unless you're like a supernerd geting a GameGrumps T-shirt or something like that ugh

that being said i'm excited to get home tonight

.L-

EEOS
incorrect many internet T-shirts are awesome

like that one Woot shirt of a growling bear jumping over a forest on an ATV while said forest is ****ing exploding

or "IT'S MY WAY -- OR THE HEMINGWAY" which I still need to buy

Never bought internet clothes though because I don't trust the sizes, but I so would

Also, god you guys. SO MUCH SCHOOL this month. 3 exams. About 20K+ worth of paper-writing. Research proposal due tomorrow. Another due ASAP. Another due next week, which is in the same class as an exam and also the same week. Tonnes of reading as always.

Dying.

Top Bottom