• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
An error occurred: You cannot upload a 200x200 15 KB custom image. Our server is bad and can't handle that many dimensions; there would be a nuclear meltdown.

.L-

EEOS
It's actually not nearly as unusual as you think for people in online apartment/house-sublet postings to have a preferred gender. I'd say more ads than not have a preferred gender and I do believe it's based on biases about how the particular person expects a particular gender to behave.

With that said, the guy's outright lampshading and avoidance of the idea that he's "looking for love" is def scummy as **** lol #hbctime Vote: Archie

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Nothing important.

I've been seeing a lot harlem shake videos and they're pretty funny? Dumb? Idc, this is one of the fun things going on this year.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Yeah, the person in question put that ad up without putting up a gender filter. The filters I have are for $600 a month rent at max and some other limiters. Idc about smokers or anything else as long as I can get out of my current living arrangement asap. I also unsubscribed from that site right after looking at that advert.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Now I've got to go back and find that post where I was taking bets to see how long it would take for him to return.

Remember zen,

You're here forever

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Zen when you come back make sure you join a game preferably with me

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
[glow]WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO THE SITE?????

I MEAN **** WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO THIS BULL**** GODAMN CHAT SYSTEM

GOGDAMMIT
AND WHY THE **** IS GLOW GONE

WHAT THE ****[/glow]

Top Bottom