• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Speaking of Dgames user group, where is it? I want my Decisive Gamer title back. :(

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Gorf told me to all go back to Swords' vig counterclaim and like that post. Who can find it for us?
you mean...
I'll claim too. I'm Redd White, the one-shot vig. At any time i can choose to slam a statue clock into someone's head. I aimed for Rockin on N2 but the kill did not go through. It is likely that he roleblocked me.
?

Swords... now that I know what you flipped, man [...] explain to me why you thought it would be a good idea to fake a counter-claim against someone who said they had a daykill

You are getting better, sometiems i think you get caught parroting others and not saying much else.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
also, what up dgames. apparently no-one is online at the same time as me nowadays :/
edit: 'cept marshy, because he's a bro

anyhow. been hurtling through my first zedla: skyward sword playthru recently (just finished shipyard) gorfdamn this game is long. opinions, anyone? apologies if this has been covered already, i'm like 5 years behind on game releases for budgetary reasons. i'm finding it pretty fun but it feels kinda linear, and some of the items are ehh. wii controls are aight, barely notice them tbh. not sure yet if i'm going to try for 100% or just get all the cool **** and call it a day.

/talkin'

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh and then I found out here. Disregard my post in the sign up thread.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
also, what up dgames. apparently no-one is online at the same time as me nowadays :/
edit: 'cept marshy, because he's a bro

anyhow. been hurtling through my first zedla: skyward sword playthru recently (just finished shipyard) gorfdamn this game is long. opinions, anyone? apologies if this has been covered already, i'm like 5 years behind on game releases for budgetary reasons. i'm finding it pretty fun but it feels kinda linear, and some of the items are ehh. wii controls are aight, barely notice them tbh. not sure yet if i'm going to try for 100% or just get all the cool **** and call it a day.

/talkin'
This reminds me I need to finish this game. I'm up to the bit where you have to go back to the Forest area and collect some gems or something and the grim reapers try and catch you :b:. The controls are pretty awesome, apart from bowling bombs (or I just suck at it :K).

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the above is a factual statement

forums

profile page

now you can be as many little girls as you want to be at once. i call it the "xonavatar"

Top Bottom