• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Hello, everyone. I am Sousuke Aizen. Please address me as Lord Aizen or King Aizen, for I will be taking over this place. This place you know as the Otaku Lounge is about to change. I declare power over all forums, all topics, and all management. I will make new world for you all, my ideal world. Now with your leaders gone it will be no problem. You will all now work under my orders, anyone who rebels will be eliminated. That is all.

I see fail on the horizon! :D

For once i agree with you Spacepope....-_-

sigh, don't be quick to judge... we do have different personalities when we are on the web, too

You should all learn from miss Pride

I'm not judging anyone.I know we're all different on and offline.Just saying....and there is noooo way i am refering to you as king or lord....

..~Her eye twitchs..~

-Itachi appears before everyone. He looks around. He looks at aizen- "So it is true... I am sorry aizen, but I cannot let you have control of this place" -Itachi turns on his mangekyou Sharingan-

I'm sorry, but I am afraid you're to late, and who might you be may I ask?

O.o Well...Umm why do I have a really bad feeling about this?

Itachi was ont of the ones that was supposed to take over, along with Tech and Akrog.

"Uchiha Itachi, otherwise known as Zen, Im sorry but I will not let you control this place."-Itachi preforms a series of hand signs. He holds out his hand and a sword appears. The handle is silver and the blade itself is a transperent color as if it was made out of light.- "prepare to fall" -Itachi flashsteps and charges at Aizen.-

*Stands*

"hmph" -Itachi swings his sword just as he is inches away from Aizen. The blade of Light slashes strait through Aizens body- "fool..."

*smirks*

-Itachi stands there expressionless- "what is it that is so funny"

Im over here *standing behind Itachi*

-Itachi quickly turns around to see Aizen standing behind him and makes a quick jump back- "(what happened...I am sure that was a direct hit)" -Itachi stares at Aizen still with his expressionless look.-

Dont tell me that is all you have. *slowly walks towards Itachi*

-again Itachi dashes towards Aizen and slahes at him with his blade-

*lifts arm and blocks sword with single hand. Grabs it and looks at Itachi in the eyes* oh what do we have here, now those are interesting.

-Itachi looks at Aizen directly in the eyes- "hmph..., this match is over" -Aizen notices Itachis eyes spinning in a circular motion, all the background seems to fade away, Itachi begins to turn into a flock of crows which become a part of the background. They form a blackness all around Aizen. Aizen heres a voice: "Welcome to my world"-

I see, yet another world for me to take over. *suddenly the background brakes apart. Itachi coughs up blood, he is standing with a sword through his chest from the back. Holding the sword is Aizen from behind. Aizen yanks the sword out from Itachi and Itachi Itachi drops to the ground* Im afraid you have lost, it was fun anyway. Allow me to introduce Kyoka Suigetsu. That is the name of my zanpakuto. It means Mirror Flower Water Moon. Its abillity is creating illusions, anyone who sees my sword falls under its hypnosis therefore allowing me to manipulate the world around them without their knowing. I can change a fly into a dragon, a tree into a pebble, The wind into water. You see, you have touched me not once this battle.

-Itachi lays their on the ground, breathing hard as Aizen towers above him- IN A WEAK VOICE: "but how...huff...how was it you broke through my genjutsu...nothing should be able to penetrate the sharingan..."

Is that what you call it. Sharingan. I see, your "sharingan" has the ability to create illusions similar to my sword, but it seems you must look one in the eye in order tp activate it. The reason why your sharingan did not affect me was the fact that it was not me. Since the beggining you have been fighting my illusion, the moment you attacked you were under my hypnosis. *looks down on him and holds out sword, then slides sword back into the carrier.* I shall let you live, I take interest in your power. It is something I may be able to use. *Turns around and begins to walk away* Please do come see me, once you have recovered.

-Itachi lays there, unable to do anything as his opponent walks away...-

*she growls and walks over to you kneeling beside you* I swear,if your brother found out that I was letting you get your butt kicked i'd be in for it...*she puts her hands over your wound.A faint whiteish yellowish glow appears and the wound heals instantly.* There,that should do it. *she stands up and holds out her hand for you to take it.* Stop getting into so many fights little one....

Itachi...Are you ok? ~She is standing beside Shatara.~

-Itachi looks up at **** and Keo-"(Did she just call me little one...)" -Itachi takes her and she pulls him up- "Yes I am fine. Thankyou Shatara... It appears this Aizen is stroger than I had seen."

Really? Never would have guessed? Yes I called you little one, little one.Now be good.

"(did she just read my mind...)"

"Is that supposed to be sarcasm?"

Yes little one I can read peoples minds.A Sonoi can break into others minds but our minds cannot be broken into.Or at least it is very hard to do it because we have basically a wall up around our minds.Yes that was....

I roll my eyes at you people...~Rolls her eyes~

-Itachi looks directly into shataras eyes with his sharingan...- "hmph." -He then turns away- "so then, what do you suppose we do..."

*raises one eyebrow* We? What is this "we" that he is speaking of? *looks at Keo* Do you know of any "we" that concerns him?

...No comment...

-Itachi looks at **** with his pale expression- "...verywell" -He turns and begins to walk away-

*she looks back at him* Wow,you take everything too seriously. *she turns into a wolf and pounces on him sitting on his back* Where do you think your going?

-face in the ground- "..."

*she starts laughing and gets off of you*

Oh jezz...

-stands and whipes dust off- "goodbye" -continues walking-

Would you stop doing that! Stay here would ya'!

O.O Umm....

"I must take care of something..."

Well too bad! You are staying here!!!

-he looks at her, then vanishes-

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
every time I look at Ryker's avatar I have to battle the urge to change his account name to Gay Barbarian Tom Selleck

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
rykers avatar is from fire emblem which are ballin games

speaking of which

did you know that ghebs username is also from fire emblem? and that the character he took his username from is actually a barbarian warlord who tried to get his troops to gangbang and kill a little girl?

the more you know

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I always imagined gheb as someone who dressed in fur suits for fun.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
i swear if this gorfdamn NA server doesn't come online right the heck now im gonna break something (probably my keyboard)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now that is definitely a new one. I still am really freaked out by that movie and it feels like being on drugs while watching it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
But have you truly beaten it?

Did you catch the Riddler, track down the Identity Thief? You are not Batman until you have done errthang

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh that reminds me, I was in Game stop and I was contemplating buying Batman Arkham Asylum since they had a cheap copy there but my bro told me that I should get Arkham City instead which is better. (He said they were both great games but Akrham City>Arkham Asylum) It was like $20 more though so I decided to just not get either for now.

Ended up buying Catherine though and am really excited to try that game out.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Catherine is super legit. The animation is eye sex, and the puzzles are fun. Play against a friend and rage will be EVERYWHERE.

pushing sheep into black holes all day

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Catherine is goddamn amazing.

I wish I had time/motivation to play through all the other endings. I only got one of the nine.

Top Bottom