• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Is all this being done in private? Meaning player selection and etc. too?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Xonar, if they're not down with 16, I'm flexible, ask them what they want first. I mostly threw that out there as a starting point. The only thing I want is an even-number playerlist.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Public polls. This all is public, is it not?

Washed, they said they're flexible too, and told me to go first with the numbers, that's why I asked. We just needed a starting point, which is now 16.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Public polls. This all is public, is it not?

Washed, they said they're flexible too, and told me to go first with the numbers, that's why I asked. We just needed a starting point, which is now 16.
I meant on their side.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Death Note, Heroes, Dr. Who, Fullmetal Alchemist

etc

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I meant on their side.
I don't know, but it's not relevant now and it probably won't be relevant later.

For people thinking about who they want to vote, remember that what we ultimately want to achieve is a good relationship between both sites. Send players who you think can make a good impression for that.

read: vote for sworddancer

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I happen to have an 18 man starcraft setup (downsizeable to 16) that's already been tested as a closed IRL that I think is pretty schweet.

Wanted to run it as a private but erryone is way too busy atm apparently. Just throwin it out there for consideration, though universal appeal makes sense as a criteria so SC might not be what y'all are lookin for.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My list of top players

Vinyl, Chibo, Bardull, SwordsRBroken

Ryker
J
Swiss
Kuz
Xonar
Sword Dancer
EE
FF
Zen
Marshy
Overswarm
Vanderzant

I know people will chew me out for a few of these.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'd actually like not to be included in the delegation, I'm a scummer, if not a terribly active one as of late. (also, I had some terrible town games there)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
not sure if still applies, but I saw Nabe on that list twice earlier, Xonar.

I don't have a best list because I'm not too much of a mafia player. Wouldn't be able to give an accurate list lol.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Joey, democracy. We are deciding this together, and I want as many people as possible to vote and think about their votes. Don't be afraid to say what you would like to see happening!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not an activity risk, especially in a game which is going to hold my attention due to its very premise.

As for the Ryker/Swiss/Kuz comment, I think you're crazy. The only issue that arises there is vehement disagreement upon reads, which is a part of the game (a la Shining Force where Swiss and I were vehemently opposed to Kuz's Ditz read). When we disagree, yes, it tends to become a focal point of the game given the fact that our reads are generally very solid and none of us have a problem convincing others to do what we want. Even issues such as myself/Swiss in a game with OS/Zen where there is generally a fairly ugly clash should be very mitigated by the fact that they are caused due to grabbing at control of the sheep in the game. In a game where everyone is going to be much more strong-minded than normal, there's simply very little for such a clash to occur over.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I've already got Stew, Adumb, and that's all I need for right now. If I need something, I'll ask, though. Thanks for the offer.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You might want to get their guy on board from the start, tbh. Lowers the informational advantage from mod meta if the guy isn't a pushover in discussion.

Pick a fantastic flavor and one with pretty universal internet appeal. I don't care if it's been done on DGames before. In the event that this is a one night stand, I'd like to look amazing.

Disney Villains, Toonami Mafia, Mario Kart Mafia, Gurren Lagann mafia (check your safe claims, fool), even Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Towns

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Gurren Lagann's pretty lacking in safeclaims so I dunno if I'll pull that. Mario Kart could be fun, as could Toonami. Lemme peruse the archive for quality material. Gova suggested Hanna Barbara in the skype group and that looked pretty baller as there's a lot of material available and their shows span decades. It's pretty impossible for one to have lived life without having liked one Hanna Barbara show.

Xonar, can you ask them to get the guy they want to review the set-up now? I do agree with Ryker that having him on board right away is probably a good idea.

Brawl would be fitting, if not a bit predictable. :v

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar, can you ask them to get the guy they want to review the set-up now? I do agree with Ryker that having him on board right away is probably a good idea.
I have only spoken with an admin, and they're still processing the request. I will try to do so as soon as I have more information.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, studying like **** for exams so I probably won't be around much or join a game anytime soon.

Ryker I'd be very interested to read what you have to say about hydras. I don't know if I'd have to much to say about them myself other than personal experiences.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Even issues such as myself/Swiss in a game with OS/Zen where there is generally a fairly ugly clash should be very mitigated by the fact that they are caused due to grabbing at control of the sheep in the game. In a game where everyone is going to be much more strong-minded than normal, there's simply very little for such a clash to occur over.
Plus most of the time it's just testing the other player and forcing words to come out of their mouth anyway. With enough strong players forcing everyone to talk, this normally doesn't occur.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If I had a tablet I'd use it, but I don't. I had the preview but I always used the desktop mode. So it was just 7...

:phone:

Top Bottom