• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Even if you don't. I mean every game and its mother has preorder bonuses. I bought Arkham City on preorder for the free bonuses and let it sit on my shelf for two weeks while I finished exams. ****'s cost efficient.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
which reminds me, what happened to the rykerxryker fic, i don't think i ever actually heard it, something which disapoints me a great deal.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Alright guys, I leave for New York in the morning. I'm doing some remodeling work for my aunt. I'll be back after a week or so, give or take a couple days. Don't expect me to have any internet access whatsoever.

Marshy and Raz I trust y'all to hold down the fort. Ruy don't be afraid to be a bro and ban a fool, you hear?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
:thumbsup:

man if i was still in the states this would be an opportunity to chill. how whack

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright guys, I leave for New York in the morning. I'm doing some remodeling work for my aunt. I'll be back after a week or so, give or take a couple days. Don't expect me to have any internet access whatsoever.

Marshy and Raz I trust y'all to hold down the fort. Ruy don't be afraid to be a bro and ban a fool, you hear?
Stewbie why didn't you tell me :(

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Buy both if you want both. Skip lunch for a week.
Well see, I only have enough right now to do one or the other , because my bike needs to be professionally repaired, again. Apparently my home repairs will no longer cut it XD.

Even if you don't. I mean every game and its mother has preorder bonuses. I bought Arkham City on preorder for the free bonuses and let it sit on my shelf for two weeks while I finished exams. ****'s cost efficient.
Yeah, I remember one of the AC games I pre-ordered came with little action figures , a map, and some other pretty cool stuff IIRC.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kickass avatar, btw.

Swiss, we need to talk sometime. Stay up late tonight. I work until 17:00 CST (I even put it into stupid time for you).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is that a time I would be able to hang out with you guys around, or are you guys using dumb times instead of king EST that would be further then 11 pm EST

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
HEy, DH, want to everything later?

Xonar, just fix the eyes in paint.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Raz you should totally share one of those Double Cheeseburgers with us. ;_;

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I recently learned Canadians are really fat. They eat 4, count 'em, FOUR, double cheeseburgers in one sitting.

Top Bottom