• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Texas only has the most fat people because they all come to Houston for the amazing medical center. It's the rest of the world that is fat, not us.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Xonar's just mad that Texas, and by extension, America has one of the best medical centers in the world.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Get wrecked.

Xonar, hmu When I'm back at home tomorrow night. I'll do it for you if you want.

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Our state is full of fat people cause of the medical center. They come here from everywhere else.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Still makes people in Texas pri fat.

real talk though, N-America has the best hospitals in the world. That's pretty much undisputed.

John2k4

The End of an Era
If it's around October and you are sending invites out now, then I'll bet that at least 1/3rd of the playerlist will replace/forget it by the time the game comes around. :/

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
we hebben*

Good try.

Also, while "Bang zijn" works (only because of a ****ty exception in this case), it's better to say "Wees bang", "Be afraid". or "Word bang", "become afraid".

Top Bottom