• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

John2k4

The End of an Era
I can't help but to think that everyone's conquest avatar fits them rather well. Like, John's avatar is just perfect, and I don't even know why.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw this guy. Then :bubblebobble: made it perfect. :b:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Couldn't find a good avatar for the male protagonist guy, so I'm going with this guy instead.

I can't help but to think that everyone's conquest avatar fits them rather well. Like, John's avatar is just perfect, and I don't even know why.
Well, it's most likely because we chose the one that we'd like, personality wise.

I was going to use the Keiji one because he seems more outgoing and is red, because red is my fave colour. : 3

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Goddamnit.

I should play this game tho real talk

also Zen Legend of Korra is awesome but the pacing is terrible.

~waits for john to fix this for me~

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Facebook convo with Gorf:

[Gabriel]: yo0o0o

[Cameron]: bro
i can't go onto swf anymore, my dad ****in blocked it

[Gabriel]: 0_0

[Cameron]: he's been getting viruses on his computer, and he says that my being on swf is probably the problem
****in ******** as hell

[Gabriel]: L

[Cameron]: and i can't get past the firewall

[Gabriel]: that's too bad
to say the least
come to think of it it's more than just 'too bad'
it's really damn lame

[Cameron]: and this is the first time im talking to anybody on swf since it happened, so can you like inform dgames im kinda indefinitely v/la till i can get this sorted out?

[Gabriel]: OK ;_;

For all the people who are playing with him right now, you shouldn't expect him to be back too soon though he just told me he'd sign in on Skype from time to time.

:059:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also I encourage my nonweaboo brothers to stand with me against the tide of the weaboo.

Batman related avatars for everyone muscly enough to roll with EE. Ride against the Pokemon people, and shove them in lockers and stuff they'll be the MOST embarrassed

#HBC | ѕoup

Your offer is tantalizing EE, but this game looks interesting and the guy I chose is pretty cool.

Look's like you're all washed up, batman.

#HBC | ѕoup

And choosing underage girls is better? :smirk:

either way though this guy looks like he is 15/16 maybe

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Also I encourage my nonweaboo brothers to stand with me against the tide of the weaboo.

Batman related avatars for everyone muscly enough to roll with EE. Ride against the Pokemon people, and shove them in lockers and stuff they'll be the MOST embarrassed
Pokemon isn't that weeaboo!!!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I wasn't saying there was.

Just that you picking him is both obvious and yet somehow groan-inducing. The guy's cocky as get-out. :v

July

Smash Apprentice
Also I encourage my nonweaboo brothers and sisters to stand with me against the tide of the weaboo.

Fixed that for ya :bee:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
First time July has ever changed her avi to something not animal related. Someone hacked her? :troll:

Top Bottom