• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
The day someone takes a pokemon/feudal japan crossover videogame seriously will be the day I lose hope in humanity.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
...and there we have it, ladies and gentleman! All my hope has flown right out the window!

Also, a riddle for the masses:

You are in a place called Riddler's Hell, and there is only one law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Mr. Freeze, Vein, Firefly, and Riddler. Coolest Batman Villains.
I'll agree that all of them are on the list OF best Bat villains but Batman's personal shortlist of baddest mother****ers on the block consists of Joker, Two-Face, Ra's al Ghul, Scarecrow, and Bane. Honorable mention to Catwoman when she's feeling villainous.

And they're all in the Nolan movies, which is awesome.

Who the **** is Vein though even I haven't heard of him. Firefly is underrated btw, seriously creepy motha****a right there

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man I switched to Batman because of how cool the villains are in terms of psychology and psychological disorders.

I taught a lesson to a class of students of how Batman Villains and Psychological disorders are really intertwined.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
And yeah @ J. In all seriousness I think my studies in criminology and the obvious inspiration of criminal psychology in modern Bat-lore is definitely a big reason I'm such a big fan. HQ for example is a textbook example of battered wife syndrome.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I always thought it was Vein, weird. It went so well with his powers too.
what in the **** lmfao. How is that possible.

Bane as in he exists with the singular mission of being a wrench in the existence of the powerful

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mhmm, I loved going into some people like Joker, The Riddler, The Penguin*why has no-one chosen him yet lol?*,HQ, and others who were just so full of psychology within the very bounds of their criminal history and the reason why they became such evil people.

I was also able to be like "Arkham Insane Asylum...hmmm..." hahaha.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My love for HQ beat out my love for Poison Ivy. Then I remembered the movie with Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy was eeeeh so i decided to go with HQ.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
what in the **** lmfao. How is that possible.

Bane as in he exists with the singular mission of being a wrench in the existence of the powerful
I think he meant that he thought it was how you spell 'Bane's name, but it turns out he spelt it wrong.

Mhmm, I loved going into some people like Joker, The Riddler, The Penguin*why has no-one chosen him yet lol?*,HQ, and others who were just so full of psychology within the very bounds of their criminal history and the reason why they became such evil people.

I was also able to be like "Arkham Insane Asylum...hmmm..." hahaha.
Penguin is a classy mofo, but like Riddler, I didn't find him as much of a threat in comparison to like the Joker, two faced, and w.e. I felt he was both a planner and opportunist. However, I did liked what they did to him in 'The Batman' (which shall remain nameless).

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Gova I've explained Condemned like literally ten quadrillion times you're breakin' my heart :'(

Also, Team Homie

EE

X1-12

Dork Horse

July

Rockin

Macman

Tom

BSL

smashman

marshy

Total Homies: 10

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Come on Ryker

switch to the Joker. You know you wanna
Man. I wouldn't even pick the Joker. If you're selling me on Batman, you need to aim elsewhere.

I'll agree that all of them are on the list OF best Bat villains but Batman's personal shortlist of baddest mother****ers on the block consists of Joker, Two-Face, Ra's al Ghul, Scarecrow, and Bane. Honorable mention to Catwoman when she's feeling villainous.
I'd go with the one you're forgetting. It's a little sad that you didn't mention Doctor Hurt.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Gova. Oh. Well I've posted in DGames about it a few times when questioned/of my own volition. Guess you missed those heh. My computer died last year (around octoboer '11 I think) and ate all of my Condemned work. Also people kept disappearing off the face of the earth. Often people with important roles, too. Although any one role not being around offset the balance of that game really. **** just fell apart from the inside.

Anyway I still wanna run it but I'll just have to do that after I graduate next summer, possibly with a buncha recasting or something I dunno. I love the concept way too much to let it erode ala Spiderman and others.

@Ryker. But you have a total Joker boner! Uhhhhhhh. Ra's al Ghul? Maybe Bane. Bane loves himself quite a bit and there ain't a Bane yet. Also who the **** is Dr. Hurt. You mean Dr. Strange? Never heard of no Dr. Hurt. Maybe you should educate me... with an avatar change or somethin'.

@BSL: Change your avatar to something from DC, preferably a Batman character and extra preferably a villain and you are on Team Homie.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
If DC characters weren't LAAAME I'd totally consider joining...

NOT! PSYCHE!

Loooooooooooser!
oh man I love talking with this avatar

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
****in' whack, I find a picture of Catwoman literally climbing up the side of a building away from explosions at street level and it's the only borken picture

edit - hey stu remember when you were all EE recommend me something good to watch or I'm gonna just be the biggest goddamn weaboo and watch some anime

then you watched anime anyway

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Ryker. But you have a total Joker boner! Uhhhhhhh. Ra's al Ghul? Maybe Bane. Bane loves himself quite a bit and there ain't a Bane yet. Also who the **** is Dr. Hurt. You mean Dr. Strange? Never heard of no Dr. Hurt. Maybe you should educate me... with an avatar change or somethin'.
I think I just broke. Let me dig him up on Wikipedia or something.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
EE you should've suggested something good imo.

also I watched Adventure Time not anime.

also I'm not the biggest goddamn weeaboo ever c'mon this is dgames look around do I even look that much like a weeaboo I'm pretty sure I'm just more of a freakin' bad
or a punk or somethin.

also I'm a little bit hurt that I'm on computer when I said I probably couldn't be all week and nobody is excited to talk to me even EE and Ryker having their no-homo muscleflex love session on AIM.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

And they're all in the Nolan movies, which is awesome.

Who the **** is Vein though even I haven't heard of him. Firefly is underrated btw, seriously creepy motha****a right there
I meant Bane, not Vein, sorry.

But hey, today I learned something new.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Stu: I assumed your computer usin' was limited or I'd have totally asked you to AIM with me OH WELL

BSL is now a homie. Homiecount: 11

(also, a captain marvel fan? I didn't know those exist)

Top Bottom